SELECT CONTENT

Possible F1 *Spoilers*

Page 17 of 27 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Possible F1 *Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Possible F1 *Spoilers*

Post by ironcat Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:40 am

Reality Mary wrote:
Alanna wrote:I've noticed their cute looks too but she did say that Bentley over JP in the heart dept and that she was alone at the RC after Bentley left. Granted, some of it was probably her hyped up hormones/stress talking, but at least at one point, Bentley was her F1 over JP.

I think she wants the one that she never thought she could get. She knows that she has JP in her backup position but there is more of a chase with Bentley. Maybe Ashley wasn't even looked at by the Bentleys of the world outside this show and she wants what she hasn't had before...

I think it's more than that. I'm not going to flat out call Bentley a sociopath, but IMO it's pretty clear that he is extremely good at charming and manipulating women at will. He obviously went on the show (or at least chose to stay on it for a while) to screw with the whole concept of "finding love" that it promotes, since he knew from the outset that he wasn't interested in Ashley, yet he went out of his way to get her interested in him. When he was with her, he was playing the role of smitten, perfect suitor, and he was playing it hard. Why work so hard to get a girl to fall for you if you aren't interested? I doubt this is the first time he has done this, but it's surely the first time the whole thing got televised.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by ninjagirl Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:31 am

Coastal wrote:
Beeleever wrote:A couple of things...Coastal, you keep us thinking of all the possibilities, including the fact that Ryan could be F1, and encourage us to continue sleuthing instead of taking what RS says as gold. yes

Wouldn't Ryan, whether he is in Namale or Vomo, fly to Namale first? He would have to take a helicopter or seaplane to get to Vomo, right? So is it possible that he spent a short period of time or perhaps overnight at Namale before he was flown to Vomo? If so, the Namale SC with the railing could be Ryan contemplating seeing Ashley again in the near future, before he goes to Vomo.

Here is the confusing part...if Ryan comes back for the FD and not the FRC, and the FD are at Namale and not Vomo, then perhaps the reason we see Ashley in her FRC dress in Namale is that Ashley got ready for the FRC at Namale. Then instead of taking a limo to the FRC destination, she took a seaplane/heli (as long as it isn't open air). If I remember correctly, it took longer than 15 minutes for Brad, Chantal and Emily to get to their FRC destination by limo last season.

The only other confusing thing is we have a SC of Ashley in a seaplane landing in the water but she is not in her FRC dress. Where is Mr. Write?!? duh

First bolded: Yes, I think it is possible for Ryan to be at Namale conteplating seeing Ash again.

Second Bolded: I went back and re-checked Chris Harrison's tweets about the timing of leaving Namale........he tweeted on May 9 that their time at Namale was done and they were thanking the host for their time there........then re-checked the FRC tweets from Fleiss and Harrison............the FRC happened on May 12.

@chrisbharrison
Chris Harrison
Feels good to be wrapped on another season of #bachelorette. Yes it was the most dramatic finale ever! Let's head home people
12 May via Echofon

@chrisbharrison
Chris Harrison
So long Namale thx to our gracious larger than life host Tony Robbins http://lockerz.com/s/100323097
9 May via Echofon

thought the one from fleiss was dated may 11. i remember everyone saying may 12 was when we thought it was going to end. i don't have access to twitter at work.
ninjagirl
ninjagirl

Back to top Go down

Post by ninjagirl Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:33 am

jelle wrote:These are Mike Fleiss tweets:

May 8 - Getting on a plane to head to finale destination. WIll we hear the magic words, "Hi, I'm Neil Lane"? I hope so!

Chris left Namale Resort on the 9th

May 10 - Just ran into Ashley H. on the beach. Nice pins!
May 11 - Just shot the finale. OMG!!!

May 12 - Chris says it is good to wrap another b'ette

May 13 - According to his tweets, he and Neil Lane are on a plane headed home.
May 13- Feels good to be done with another great season.Can't wait for u all to see it.

As you see, the dates don"t exactly match Chris Harrison's

i'm late as always.. thats what happens when you get busy with life
ninjagirl
ninjagirl

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:11 am

So let's see if I got all this straight:

Namale is where we see Ryan and Ashley at the railing (separate times)
Some columnist describes the FRC dress as the one she's wearing in the railing sc.
Tweets from production have them leaving Namale a few days before FRC.
Vomo is the believed place for FRC, according to a few sources, including Fijiman.

when looking at those "facts" - the one IMO that is the least reliable is the one describing the FRC dress. Could it be as simple as the columnist saw that sc, assumed it was FRC dress and wrote it as fact?

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:17 am

northernviewer wrote:So let's see if I got all this straight:

Namale is where we see Ryan and Ashley at the railing (separate times)
Some columnist describes the FRC dress as the one she's wearing in the railing sc.
Tweets from production have them leaving Namale a few days before FRC.
Vomo is the believed place for FRC, according to a few sources, including Fijiman.

when looking at those "facts" - the one IMO that is the least reliable is the one describing the FRC dress. Could it be as simple as the columnist saw that sc, assumed it was FRC dress and wrote it as fact?

NV - I believe it was her stylist (someone dig up this info please ????) not some columnist. Where did you get teh columnist part ? (sorry if I'm completely wrong here !)

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:24 am

Yes it was Cary the stylist who described her FRC dress.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:34 am

Sorry, I'm only a week into the spoilers but I thoght it was fashionista or someone like that, that described the dress. Oooops Embarassed

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:40 pm

northernviewer wrote:Sorry, I'm only a week into the spoilers but I thoght it was fashionista or someone like that, that described the dress. Oooops Embarassed

My first reaction was Ashley/stylist changed their mind on the FRC dress. Then many pointed out that the blush/feather dress is too formal for an earlier RC. Maybe she is getting ready at Namale for the FRC somewhere else??
So if Namale is the Final 3 to 2 elimination, why was Chris Harrison there? Isn't that the one he usually skips?
ETA: He wasn't for Brad, was for Jillian. Didn't watch enough of Ali?, Jake?

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:50 pm

realityfan26 wrote:
northernviewer wrote:Sorry, I'm only a week into the spoilers but I thoght it was fashionista or someone like that, that described the dress. Oooops Embarassed

My first reaction was Ashley/stylist changed their mind on the FRC dress. Then many pointed out that the blush/feather dress is too formal for an earlier RC. Maybe she is getting ready at Namale for the FRC somewhere else??
So if Namale is the Final 3 to 2 elimination, why was Chris Harrison there? Isn't that the one he usually skips?

This may be nothing, but Brad was dressed in a suit for his F3 rose ceremony.

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:56 pm

Bloomers wrote:
realityfan26 wrote:

This may be nothing, but Brad was dressed in a suit for his F3 rose ceremony.

True but wasn't it a light coloured suit which to me indicates not as formal as a darker suit worn to the FRC ?

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:58 pm

realityfan26 wrote:

but from everything I've read to date, I got the impression that Namale was for the FD 's and that RC, then they all - Ashley, production, F2 guys - moved on to Vomo for the LCD's and FRC. Like I said - the only thing that doesn't fit the picture is the FRC dress. So here's a theory.... and any who know me, know that I'm good for at least one a season (always wrong though Embarassed ) what if Ash leaves the FRC turning down both her F2 guys and then goes back to Namale to meet Ryan affraid :giggle: I don't believe it but... ya' never know......
northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:06 pm

[quote="northernviewer"]
realityfan26 wrote:

but from everything I've read to date, I got the impression that Namale was for the FD 's and that RC, then they all - Ashley, production, F2 guys - moved on to Vomo for the LCD's and FRC. Like I said - the only thing that doesn't fit the picture is the FRC dress. So here's a theory.... and any who know me, know that I'm good for at least one a season (always wrong though Embarassed ) what if Ash leaves the FRC turning down both her F2 guys and then goes back to Namale to meet Ryan affraid :giggle: I don't believe it but... ya' never know......[/quote]
Could work too !

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 27 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 27  Next