SELECT CONTENT

Episode 4 - 6/13 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 53 of 54 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 4 - 6/13 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 53 Empty Re: Episode 4 - 6/13 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Beeleever Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:34 pm

jjinkc wrote:Gotcha...thanks Beeleever and LuvnIt. Thought I was going crazy but nope, it's just wishful thinking on my part. Ben F is so much like my brother it is creepy that I NEED it to be JP so I can enjoy watching. Hoping the spoilers, in any form, are right!

Well if it helps Jiinkc, the hug was very intimate. Ash had her arms up around JP's neck. She was grinning from ear to ear...after being so completely and thoroughly kissed by that man!. :awesome:
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Episode 4 - 6/13 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 53 Empty Re: Episode 4 - 6/13 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by black_tears Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:45 pm

jjinkc wrote:Gotcha...thanks Beeleever and LuvnIt. Thought I was going crazy but nope, it's just wishful thinking on my part. Ben F is so much like my brother it is creepy that I NEED it to be JP so I can enjoy watching. Hoping the spoilers, in any form, are right!

Yum, lucky you! :P
black_tears
black_tears

Female Posts : 1107

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:45 pm

Beeleever wrote:

Well if it helps Jiinkc, the hug was very intimate. Ash had her arms up around JP's neck. She was grinning from ear to ear...after being so completely and thoroughly kissed by that man!. :awesome:

I thought it was cute. She looked up at him and smiled, and they both reached out for each other. Adorable! I'm wondering if the others could see them? :awesome:
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:01 pm

mnmhughes wrote:
Beeleever wrote:

I thought it was cute. She looked up at him and smiled, and they both reached out for each other. Adorable! I'm wondering if the others could see them? :awesome:
I wonder too, mnm. It looks like there may be a post and then the back side of the bar where they are standing so :greenman: .
Beeleever
Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:05 pm

Beeleever wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:
Beeleever wrote:

I wonder too, mnm. It looks like there may be a post and then the back side of the bar where they are standing so :greenman: .

Yeah, I couldn't tell. I don't think they cared though. :giggle:
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:35 pm

mnmhughes wrote:
Beeleever wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:
Beeleever wrote:

I agree that they didn't care. Otherwise he wouldn't have carried her back to the boys..which as Ryan said, made a real statement. :awesome:
Beeleever
Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:03 am

Beeleever wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:
Beeleever wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:
Beeleever wrote:

I agree that they didn't care. Otherwise he wouldn't have carried her back to the boys..which as Ryan said, made a real statement. :awesome:

I'm not so sure that none of the guys would have cared, had they seen. And some probably did -- they saw him carry her back. I think it was more of JP's competitive spirit on display -- see guys? see how far I've come with her? see how close we are? she really likes me. here's your benchmark, guys, are you this far along yet?

Not to say he's being ugly to the other guys, he's not. They all seem to be getting along great. It's just a guy thing. Make your mark. Stake your territory. Challenge others to better you. JP seems a little amazed at all the attention and affection he's getting from Ashley. Maybe he's not used to it. She's a pretty, smart, accomplished woman and she's picking him out to show attention and affection in a room full of hot guys.

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:14 am

Alexxxx wrote:
Beeleever wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:
Beeleever wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:
Beeleever wrote:

I'm not so sure that none of the guys would have cared, had they seen. And some probably did -- they saw him carry her back. I think it was more of JP's competitive spirit on display -- see guys? see how far I've come with her? see how close we are? she really likes me. here's your benchmark, guys, are you this far along yet?

Not to say he's being ugly to the other guys, he's not. They all seem to be getting along great. It's just a guy thing. Make your mark. Stake your territory. Challenge others to better you. JP seems a little amazed at all the attention and affection he's getting from Ashley. Maybe he's not used to it. She's a pretty, smart, accomplished woman and she's picking him out to show attention and affection in a room full of hot guys.

Responding to the bolded part it's not like JP said let me carry you back....Ashley asked could he carry her back and he did, if anyone is making a stated it's Ashley for asking him to carry her back with her other suitors waiting/watching....But I don't really think either of them where trying to make a statement I just simply think they forgot because at that moment, they were just that into each other....

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:59 pm

Alexxxx wrote:
Beeleever wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:
Beeleever wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:
Beeleever wrote:

Look like we're on the same page this season. I had to pinch myself. LOL. JP walk around with that smug grin on his face, wonder how he likes watching the show. I imagine, those thoughts are running through his mind. I noticed the smug grin when Bentley annouced his departure. Could he have been thinking now it's mine in the bag or you're leaving because you know she's into me and not you.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by jjinkc Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:03 pm

pbmax wrote:
Alexxxx wrote:
Beeleever wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:
Beeleever wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:
Beeleever wrote:

Look like we're on the same page this season. I had to pinch myself. LOL. JP walk around with that smug grin on his face, wonder how he likes watching the show. I imagine, those thoughts are running through his mind. I noticed the smug grin when Bentley annouced his departure. Could he have been thinking now it's mine in the bag or you're leaving because you know she's into me and not you.

pbmax I was thinking of you and how you knew it with Brad because of his Texas strut after giving Emily the Ali/Roberto rose. I saw that with JP, not a specific moment per se, just an overall aura and what you said about Brad popped right in my head, that you knew it by that one moment and no one could convince you otherwise, though many tried! I couldn't have agreed with you less at that time, just didn't see it. I am so happy actually understand what you saw with Brad. :missclap:
jjinkc
jjinkc

Female Posts : 132

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:51 am

reason wrote:I dont think ben is taking himself out, he is a sensitive guy who does have interest in ASHLEY, I dont see that happening at all.

Agreed, after 21 seasons and that many F2s, none have ever felt the need to take themselves out.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:11 am

Look like we're on the same page this season. I had to pinch myself. LOL. JP walk around with that smug grin on his face, wonder how he likes watching the show. I imagine, those thoughts are running through his mind. I noticed the smug grin when Bentley annouced his departure. Could he have been thinking now it's mine in the bag or you're leaving because you know she's into me and not you.[/quote]

Wow! I am a little taken back with this. I don't see this at all. JP has stated that he was afraid to jump completely in because he doesn't know where her head is in all of this. I think anyone that was interested in Ashley, would have been happy to see Bentley leave. It seemed to be no secret how she felt about Bentley. After that make-out session on the beach, I would think just about anyone would think that she was in to them at that point. The fact that JP was looking concerned during his conversation with Blake and BenF, says to me that he doesn't think he has this all wrapped up.

The most telling thing to me though, are West's comments in his Conference Call. Talking about the natural ease between Ashley and JP and how they always seemed to gravitate to each other. So much so that he said he wanted something like that in his life.
moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 54 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 4 - 6/13 - Discussion - Spoilers

+67
summerluvn
TrustxLove
Princess81320
twochicklets
jelle