SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 17 - Tweets - Facebook Updates - No Discussion

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 17 - Tweets - Facebook Updates - No Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor 17 - Tweets - Facebook Updates - No Discussion

Post by Love_Me Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:19 pm

umngirl wrote:And Sean is officially back on twitter.

‏@SeanLowe09

Back home with the one who stole my heart. http://instagr.am/p/SZEMdFgkNa/
Bachelor 17 - Tweets - Facebook Updates - No Discussion - Page 10 41d54ff035cb11e2af3622000a9f17ea_7
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 17 - Tweets - Facebook Updates - No Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor 17 - Tweets - Facebook Updates - No Discussion

Post by Love_Me Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:05 am

sanlee088 wrote:November 20th:

Kaile Ann Elder ‏@Kaile_Elder
@MixandMatchMama what do you think of the girl who stepped out in the wedding dress? Bold move.

Mix and Match Mama ‏@MixandMatchMama
@Kaile_Elder I like a girl who is creative and goes after what she wants!!

momoftrips wrote:
mariatrestMaria Trest
Oh hey, it's Sean Lowe, the new Bachelor http://t.co/f6TF7995

Bachelor 17 - Tweets - Facebook Updates - No Discussion - Page 10 2nh2m3k

jbfagJessica Fagala
still in awe I saw @SeanLowe09 today such a sweetheart! best black friday i've ever had
Bachelor 17 - Tweets - Facebook Updates - No Discussion - Page 10 14kytyx

carrieludolphCarrie
@SeanLowe09 thanks for the awkward Eddie B pic! Your dad is awesome ;) http://t.co/qVt9As9J
Bachelor 17 - Tweets - Facebook Updates - No Discussion - Page 10 Vpuadd

whitneytaylorrWhitney White
Can't believe this just happened. @SeanLowe09 http://t.co/qcDehoYj
Bachelor 17 - Tweets - Facebook Updates - No Discussion - Page 10 2lavggn

sanlee088 wrote:
Hannah Franklin ‏@HannahFranklinn
Haha here is my creeper picture of Sean Lowe!

Bachelor 17 - Tweets - Facebook Updates - No Discussion - Page 10 A8cRfj_CUAArZSj

sanlee088 wrote:
Grace Lawson ‏@lawsonga
Keep seeing Sean Lowe here at Billy Bobs!!! #meetmeonthedancefloor #realtexasman @jennabrennick @bapowell15

Hannah Franklin ‏@HannahFranklinn
OMG Sean Lowe from the bachelor is here!!!!!!!

Maria Trest ‏@mariatrest
SEAN LOWE IS AT BILLY BOBS NO BIG DEAL

Kaitlyn York ‏@kaityork
Sean Lowe was at the shops at legacy tonight. Why was I not there...

Elba Orellana ‏@elbaorellana
Sean Lowe is at Southlake right now. How tempted am I to hunt him down and tackle him to the ground?

Love_Me wrote:
Sylvia Oakes ‏@SylviaMOakes @Millsy11374 remembered our deal.... If Sean is still a single man than you gotta slide him my number ;)

8h Robert Mills Robert Mills ‏@Millsy11374 @SylviaMOakes yup! Still in effect!

Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:39 am

Archer23 wrote:
@RobynRossTVG
About to watch the season premiere of The Bachelor. Shirtless @SeanLowe09 tweets to come

@RobynRossTVG
@Nataliahart so many things about this episode. The first that Sean is actually really funny!
Robyn should have been following him on Twitter. She would have known that already. :Smiley:

@Nataliahart
@RobynRossTVG I think everyone is really going to be surprised by him. So fun, nice and off course handsome ;)

Mirzam wrote:From RS:

RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve
(cont)...SPOILER: 7 girls eliminated night one: Ashley H, Paige, KeriAnn, Kelly, Ashley P, Lacey, and Lauren

Mirzam wrote:
No column today. Episode-by-episode spoilers will be posted next week. However, I won't leave you completely empty handed today...(cont)

umngirl wrote:From RS:
SPOILER: 12 girls get 1st imp roses b4 rose ceremony: Tierra,Selma, Robyn,Brooke,Desiree,AshLee,Leslie H.,Diana,Sarah,Katie,Catherine,Jackie

So of the F4, all but Lindsay got roses before the ceremony.

momoftrips wrote:
Sean Lowe‏@SeanLowe09
Another day, another airport. I miss my home at @mockingbirdsta

sanlee088 wrote:
Stitch Kingdom ‏@stitchkingdom
finally getting to watch the season premiere of #thebachelor minus all the good parts of course

Boy, ABC has really amped up the crazies on #TheBachelor

#TheBachelor producers working overtime on this one. #Tierra @millsy11374

And cue the Mystery Woman #TheBachelor

quite a few women of color on #thebachelor this season. #pleasedontsue

The bad news is ABC doesn't let me watch the rose ceremony ahead of time. The good news is, they don't have to. #TheBachelor

one of the women says 'i came here a little crazy' #TheBachelor

@_mariarperez_ screener from ABC

new promo for #TheBachelor https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwobsaRUd9E&feature=youtu.be …

#TheBachelor takeways: 1) Sarah adds a whole new dimension to the show; 2) No one could ever love #SeanLowe more than @chrisbharrison

Ladybug82 wrote: giggling
Jeremy Cade ‏@jeremycade
@SeanLowe09 no I don't want to swing by and watch Steel Magnolias for the 3rd time since you got back.
6:26 PM - 6 Dec 12
Sean Lowe ‏@SeanLowe09
@jeremycade The Notebook instead?
6:34 PM - 6 Dec 12
Jeremy Cade ‏@jeremycade
If you're a bird I'm a bird! Don't worry, I slapped myself. RT @SeanLowe09: @jeremycade The Notebook instead?
8:27 PM - 6 Dec 12

Ladybug82 wrote:
RealitySteve @RealitySteve
Go meet @seanlowe09 from 10-1 tmrw @_TheFactoryGirl: 204 E Hwy 80 Forney, TX. Bring a toy or canned good for 10% off entire purchase.

Archer23 wrote:Damian Holbrook is cracking me up with his live tweets while he watches the Bachelor screener. Here's a sample so far:
@TVGMDamian
time for the #Bachelor screener!

@Millsy11374
@TVGMDamian enjoy!

@TVGMDamian
@Millsy11374 you know i will

@TVGMDamian
FFS, this guy's body. #BachelorScreener

@TVGMDamian
five minutes in, we have two mentions of a "journey" and about 11 shirtless shots. #BachelorScreener

@marisaroffman
@TVGMDamian DRINKING GAME!

@TVGMDamian
@marisaroffman people will need liver transplants by the finale!

@marisaroffman
@TVGMDamian Vitamin water? I always go for the Diet Coke when I play.

@TVGMDamian
@marisaroffman this guy is so damn hot. we're gonna have to hydrate.

@TVGMDamian
oh...13 minutes into the new #Bachelor, the world will get to see the fugliest wedding dress ever.

@TVGMDamian
awww, this poor girl on the #Bachelor wants a husband who is also her best friend. she will die alone.

@TVGMDamian
divorced single mom is so last season. this year's #Bachelor ups the ante with a woman with one arm.

@TVGMDamian
no...we have a #FiftyShades freak on the new #Bachelor. #SpankSkank

@kkjordan
@TVGMDamian Oh sweet Jesus. This sounds absolutely terrible and I cannot wait to watch.

@TVGMDamian
@kkjordan it is delicious.

@TVGMDamian
"professional organizer" is a job?! #Bachelor

@TVGMDamian
The cruise-ship "entertainer" sings to Sean, likely to distract him from her crippling spray tan addiction. #Bachelor

@TVGMDamian
the yoga instructor might wanna check her birth certificate because she hasn't been 27 for a long time. #Bachelor

@CourtOsen
@TVGMDamian So are all the women on the Bachelor this season crazy?

@TVGMDamian
@CourtOsen won't be sure until they get drunk. but i'm hoping so!

@TVGMDamian
very interesting move by Sean before the limo arrivals are over. #Bachelor

jcrbil wrote:some more... exchange with millsy

56m damianholbrook ‏@TVGMDamian
holy crap, this girl is sooooo drunk. like Snooki drunk. #Bachelor
Expand
43m Robert Mills ‏@Millsy11374
@TVGMDamian rape whistle
Expand
36m damianholbrook ‏@TVGMDamian
@Millsy11374 you know it's a good season when the premiere includes that term...from the guy.
Retweeted by Robert Mills

Archer23 wrote:And a few more. Now I can't wait for the premiere.
@TVGMDamian
holy crap, there's a young, brunette Vicki Gunvalson-type among the #Bachelor ladies.

@TVGMDamian
and we've gotten to the tragic sad girl on the #Bachelor. You'll be able to tell her from the dress.

@TVGMDamian
@Millsy11374 @theyearofelan seriously, how have we not had a sex tape from any of these #Bachelor guys yet?!

@Millsy11374
@TVGMDamian @theyearofelan and I are actually working on one

@TVGMDamian
@Millsy11374 @theyearofelan if it's not Sean, please let it be Graham or Kiptyn.

@TVGMDamian
and now this other girl is soooo drunk. like Liza drunk. #Bachelor

@CourtOsen
@TVGMDamian Any of the girls this season have sob stories? #Bachelor

@TVGMDamian
@CourtOsen only the one-armed woman so far

@TVGMDamian
Only one hour into the new #Bachelor and we have crying!! Whoo hoo!

@TVGMDamian
omg, the #Bachelor's one-armed girl keeps talking about having one arm. now all i can think of is #SNL's Amber tinyurl.com/adoo2nt

@TVGMDamian
happy to report that one woman's views on love are utterly destroyed by the end of the #Bachelor premiere.

Love_Me wrote:Bachelor 17 - Tweets - Facebook Updates - No Discussion - Page 10 A9jyE3VCcAAETOe

Julia Swanner ‏@jswann32 SEAN LOWE@SeanLowe09 @jordan_miller94 @taylaa37 @jamiecrawf @Lanirae8 @Ali_Miller @natalie_morris2 #bestnightever pic.twitter.com/7warUuFG 3 hours ago
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:05 pm

momoftrips wrote:
Katie Wells‏@KatieWells88
Mavs game fun..... @SeanLowe09 pic.twitter.com/M5Qx47HN
Bachelor 17 - Tweets - Facebook Updates - No Discussion - Page 10 35a3kmc

Love_Me wrote:
RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve I'll leave you w this: 3 biggest focuses for the first ep are Ashley P the drunk, Sarah having one arm, & Lindsay's wedding dress

@RealitySteve Ok, thx for all the questions. Hope that helped. Column coming tomorrow with ep-by-ep spoilers of episodes 1-5

1h RealitySteve RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve No. But a couple girls kiss him @Austiak @realitysteve does sean kiss anyone on night 1?

1h RealitySteve RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve No idea but prob not @beavidal: @RealitySteve @Brittany416 does sean know diana is Jef's hairstylist?

No idea. @Skating68: @RealitySteve No intro video for both of his final 2? does that mean the producers didn't expect them to get far?

RealitySteve RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve Yes. Reported that back in September @Brittany416: @RealitySteve I'm hearing that Diana is Jef's hair stylist..true? Details.

1h RealitySteve RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve Desiree, Tierra, Robyn, Diana, Sarah, Ashley P, Lesley M, Kristy, AshLee @leelyn1968: @RealitySteve Which girls get intro videos?

1h RealitySteve RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve Absolutely. I think it's Lindsay's to lose @KimWesterberg: @RealitySteve do any of the girls have a chance at becoming next bachelorette?

1h RealitySteve RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve Thx but I think people will b surprised @MissCourtneyA: My dream is 2 have @RealitySteve as the new Bachelor. Way more personality than Sean

1h RealitySteve RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve Already answered that @kathy1360: @RealitySteve on night 1 does catherine get alot of air time

1h RealitySteve RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve Ft Smith, Ark @TimeIsLostOnMe: @realitysteve what is Lesley M.'s hometown?

1h RealitySteve RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve No one really. Ashley P is drama unto herself but thats about it @stephressler: @RealitySteve Who is the first night drama causer?

1h RealitySteve RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve From all the drunk women night 1 urinating on it @AmyAmes99: @RealitySteve Why is the driveway wet? :) Just kidding! Couldn’t resist.

1h RealitySteve RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve Answering ?'s for 30 more min then working on tmrw's column which will have ep-by-ep spoilers of episodes 1-5

1h RealitySteve RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve I'm answering episode 1 questions @kathy1360: @RealitySteve what girl went on the date where sean took her to neil lane

1h RealitySteve RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve Yes @michaelhigdon1: @RealitySteve R u doing your video show the week of Jan 7?

1h RealitySteve RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve Not really all that dramatic @JordynLynn515: @RealitySteve how do the girls react to Kacie B?

1h RealitySteve RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve Don't know much about her @Skating68: @RealitySteve Do you like Catherine from what you've heard about her? anything positive or negative?

1h RealitySteve RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve You're right. Stand corrected. Robyn a former gymnast. @wetpainting: @RealitySteve It was actually a back handspring. :)

1h RealitySteve RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve Lindsay @missybdemeris: @RealitySteve Who is the last to get a rose during the rose ceremony

1h RealitySteve RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve I revealed that back on Nov 8th: http://realitysteve.com/2012/11/08/the-bachelor-sean-lowe-final-four/ … @hannahbrokaw:

@RealitySteve who are the final four? 1h RealitySteve RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve Because I know things @DebbieLafleur: @RealitySteve How do you know these spoilers?!?!!?

1h RealitySteve RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve Go back and read my posts from late September. Explains all @xchristinaaa: @RealitySteve how does Kacie B. even know Sean

1h RealitySteve RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve Cuz that was her "gimmick" for the limo exit. And a storyline night 1 @beavidal: @RealitySteve why is Lindsay wearing a wedding dress?

1h RealitySteve RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve Way too early to tell. Barely see them interact @jlwnba23: @RealitySteve personal opinion: you think they're gonna last?

1h RealitySteve RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve Robyn. Cartwheel. @beavidal: @RealitySteve who's the girl that falls? And was she trying to do a somersault?

1h RealitySteve RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve he's surprised & they both laugh since they knew each other @jessielynn_87: @RealitySteve what does he say when kacie gets out of the limo?

1h RealitySteve RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve I'll reveal later. She arrives 26th after everyone else @ellemay23: @RealitySteve how long does KacieB last? Did she come on right away?

1h RealitySteve RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve Other than she got a rose, no @ajfletch4: @RealitySteve anything to report on Daniella for episode 1?

1h RealitySteve RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve Nothing too crazy @MelissaBSumner: @RealitySteve Are there any weird/'creative' entrances this year? Grandmothers, helicopters etc

1h RealitySteve RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve Catherine doesn't have a hometown video @amouratorium: @realitysteve Does Catherine's mom have an accent in the intro video? Hahaha

1h RealitySteve RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve No idea @KaraBalli: @RealitySteve Any word on how C&S are planning to make it work between Dallas&Seattle?

1h RealitySteve RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve No. Lindsay doesn't @JennyResint: @RealitySteve do all of sean's final 4 girls get a first impression rose?

1h RealitySteve RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve Lindsay @Haley_Lauren: @RealitySteve from everything you've heard so far who is your personal favorite girl this season

2h RealitySteve RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve Not shown @megankeegan: @RealitySteve who is Sean referring to in the promo video when he says "that girl could be trouble"

2h RealitySteve RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve Ashley P comes on very strong. A little obsessed with 50 Shades @jenmarcus: @RealitySteve Any drunk slutty girls on Night 1? #bachelor

2h RealitySteve RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve They bond over football and she likes his ass on night 1 @cayla7988: @realitysteve What is Leslie M.'s "character" on the show?

2h RealitySteve RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve That's not episode 1 @AdriannaAwes: @RealitySteve who is on the 2 on 1 date?

2h RealitySteve RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve Tierra @briana_mccall: @RealitySteve I know he gave a BUNCH of roses the 1st night, but was their a "1st impression rose that came 1st?"

2h RealitySteve RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve No @AbzzCh: @RealitySteve do we get to a see a villain? Ie. The bitchy one?

2h RealitySteve RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve Bc Sean didn't give her a rose. @Dukebball157: @RealitySteve what happened to paige why did she leave so quick

2h RealitySteve RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve She's not a major part of ep 1 @kathy1360:@RealitySteve does sean say anything about catherine after they meet & after she gets out of limo

2h RealitySteve RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve No. Shes there to compete for him @woodjacq: @RealitySteve please tell me that @kacielynnb is only there 2 chk out the girls & report 2 Sean

2h RealitySteve RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve Ashley P. @B1Gfootballdude: @RealitySteve Who is the hot mess/drunk girl?

2h RealitySteve RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve Half Filipino, Half Italian @lynz1114: @RealitySteve I heard the girl from Seattle that he chooses is half Asian.. True?

2h RealitySteve RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve I've got your episode 1 answers for Sean's season. For the next hour, I'll answer any questions you have. Ask away!
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:07 pm

Chris Harrison ‏@chrisbharrison
Putting final touches on @ashhebert & @JP_Rosenbaum wedding 12/16 & premiere of @SeanLowe09 #Bachelor 1/7 #ABC http://lockerz.com/s/268402659

Bachelor 17 - Tweets - Facebook Updates - No Discussion - Page 10 FnWNc

http://lockerz.com/s/268402659
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:52 pm

NCGalBecca wrote:
@kalmcc 3hrs ago
Bachelor 17 - Tweets - Facebook Updates - No Discussion - Page 10 A_Jg-T1CQAAGfnx
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:25 pm

NCGalBecca wrote:Looks like he's on a plane..

SeanLowe09 Sean Lowe 3mins ago
You don't see this everyday. pic.twitter.com/ufzEb4wi

Bachelor 17 - Tweets - Facebook Updates - No Discussion - Page 10 A_N1JOCCEAAYOP9
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:22 pm

Sean Lowe @SeanLowe09
2012 was life changing to say the least but I feel like 2013 will be even better!
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:14 am

umngirl wrote:
seanloweksu: Starting my day with @wfaa
Bachelor 17 - Tweets - Facebook Updates - No Discussion - Page 10 6b0704f454e311e2ab4c22000a1faffd_7

sanlee088 wrote:
Sean Lowe ‏@SeanLowe09
Last year I prayed that God would bless me with an unordinary life. Wonder when that's going to kick in? #GodisLove

Sean Lowe ‏@SeanLowe09
First dates are less awkward when you invite 10 million people to join.

Love_Me wrote:
docnash14 wrote:Robert Mills ‏@Millsy11374 13 minutes ago

Sean's season of #Bachelor now officially critically acclaimed!! 3 and 1/2 stars in @usweekly!! pic.twitter.com/4GXRr8aI

Bachelor 17 - Tweets - Facebook Updates - No Discussion - Page 10 A_p9Hm8CQAAJSpi

Love_Me wrote:

[ @ ] seanloweksu Random pic of my place 2d
Bachelor 17 - Tweets - Facebook Updates - No Discussion - Page 10 D256575653ba11e2ac5122000a9f14f8_7

Love_Me wrote:
[ @ ] seanloweksu Speaks for itself... 3d

Bachelor 17 - Tweets - Facebook Updates - No Discussion - Page 10 360dca72538911e29edf22000a1e9a73_7
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:59 pm

momoftrips wrote:Bachelor 17 - Tweets - Facebook Updates - No Discussion - Page 10 1607w4k
Bachelor 17 - Tweets - Facebook Updates - No Discussion - Page 10 Dxord

http://statigr.am/viewer.php#/detail/363634053692727409_15441479

sanlee088 wrote:
Chris Harrison ‏@chrisbharrison
Getting ready for night one #bachelor Now ya know the secret! http://instagr.am/p/UMXIaksG6o/

Bachelor 17 - Tweets - Facebook Updates - No Discussion - Page 10 Bf9a760258fa11e2bbed22000a9e28b0_7

sanlee088 wrote:
LIVEKellyandMichael ‏@KellyandMichael
funny! Thanks @SeanLowe09 for playing along! http://lockerz.com/s/275211765

Bachelor 17 - Tweets - Facebook Updates - No Discussion - Page 10 Imagefromurl?size=medium&url=http%3A%2F%2Flockerz

sanlee088 wrote:
Katie Krause ‏@Katie_Krause
Screened tonight's ep of The Bachelor. I think you'll be pleased ;-). Also, @SeanLowe09 is coming to the studio on Wednesday-send questions!

momoftrips wrote:
Hanging with @SeanLowe09 for a fun @peoplemag video #bachelor
Bachelor 17 - Tweets - Facebook Updates - No Discussion - Page 10 6hoxfr

Ladybug82 wrote: giggling
Graham Bunn ‏@GrahamBunn
@SeanLowe09 good luck today/tonight. Thanks for hanging yesterday. You re the man #crew

Sean Lowe ‏@SeanLowe09
@GrahamBunn thanks buddy! Had a great time with you and @JP_Rosenbaum !

J.P. Rosenbaum ‏@JP_Rosenbaum
@SeanLowe09 @grahambunn good times man. Round 2 next time ur in nyc. Lookin forward to the start of ur joouuuuuuuuuuuuurney tonight!

Sean Lowe ‏@SeanLowe09
@JP_Rosenbaum @grahambunn I'm going to call it"my ride" this season instead of journey. Thought I'd mix it up a bit.

sanlee088 wrote:
Ali Fedotowsky ‏@AliFedotowsky
Producers help you remember RT @trace1510 @eonline It must be hard 2 remember everyone's names.R there cards u have 2 remember?

Dana Weiss ‏@Possessionista
I can tell from the #bachelor promo pictures that a lot of these girls are going to hate me.

momoftrips wrote:
Good talk. Interview will be up tomorrow on tvguide.com. It's a goody! @seanloweksu
Bachelor 17 - Tweets - Facebook Updates - No Discussion - Page 10 I1i5vq

http://statigr.am/viewer.php#/detail/363826373646632391_24792064
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:17 pm

sanlee088 wrote:
Sean Lowe ‏@SeanLowe09
Miss NYC already. Back to L.A.
Sean Lowe ‏@SeanLowe09
I've seen a lot of "rape whistle" comments today. Still carrying it just in case I cross paths with her again one day.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:05 pm

sanlee088 wrote:
Natalia Desrosiers ‏@Nataliahart
Oh it's so hard working with this guy ;) thx for a great night @SeanLowe09 see you tomorrow at the mansion! pic.twitter.com/2tE50WTT

Bachelor 17 - Tweets - Facebook Updates - No Discussion - Page 10 BATXDQ7CYAAYGXR

sanlee088 wrote:
Kevin O'Leary ‏@kevinolearytv
Hanging with Sean the star of my favourite show #thebatchlor I'm hooked, the season opener was crazy pic.twitter.com/avtbEwIV

Bachelor 17 - Tweets - Facebook Updates - No Discussion - Page 10 BATLasuCcAEyr43

Love_Me wrote:

My first photo! #TheBachelor @seanloweksu with the lovely #SamanthaHarris at the Bridal Bar this morning!

Bachelor 17 - Tweets - Facebook Updates - No Discussion - Page 10 6fabbefe5b6511e2892d22000a1fb72b_7

mteigue about 5 hours ago
I get to go to the Bachelor mansion tomorrow!!! Hope I get to see him!

Mirzam wrote:Anyone have any idea what he is talking about?

Oh "Bachelor" editing. You've done it again. This will be fun come Tuesday...

jcrbil wrote:Natallie Busi ‏@NatallieBusi
“@megcooke143: “@SeanLowe09: This is my morning... pic.twitter.com/URgZXpFW” so is the bachelor fake or real...

jcrbil wrote:Sean Lowe ‏@SeanLowe09
@NatallieBusi @megcooke143 the entire season is shot on a green screen and all the women are cgi which is weird bc I fall in love.
Hide conversation Reply Retweet Favorite

provenceguy wrote:Is it After the Final Rose Time?

From Trista at the Denver Airport this AM:

3h Trista Sutter Trista Sutter ‏@tristasutter

"@MollyMesnick: See u ladies soon :) @jillianharris @AliFedotowsky @tristasutter @DeAnnaPappas" can't wait to see the Mesnick bump!

momoftrips wrote:
Had fun coming up with questions for my #interview with #thebachelor. Airs on Monday #tv
Bachelor 17 - Tweets - Facebook Updates - No Discussion - Page 10 Fbzzw2
Bachelor 17 - Tweets - Facebook Updates - No Discussion - Page 10 Nb7v5f

momoftrips wrote:
provenceguy wrote:Is it After the Final Rose Time?

From Trista at the Denver Airport this AM:

3h Trista Sutter Trista Sutter ‏@tristasutter

"@MollyMesnick: See u ladies soon :) @jillianharris @AliFedotowsky @tristasutter @DeAnnaPappas" can't wait to see the Mesnick bump!

There is a meet and greet with past cast members at the mansion today according to RS and I've also seen posts about a party tonight.

sanlee088 wrote:
Sean Lowe ‏@SeanLowe09
It's Friday and God is good! How can you not be smiling right now?
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 17 - Tweets - Facebook Updates - No Discussion

+10
NCGalBecca
Ladybug82
Mirzam
Love_Me
Barbarossa