SELECT CONTENT

Episode 6 - 6/27 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 12 of 83 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 47 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 6 - 6/27 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 12 Empty Re: Episode 6 - 6/27 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:26 am

nd4reality wrote:Good job.
I definitely heard Lucus cursing so it cannot be the group date at all.

So does that mean Bentley is still at that RC and in the running ?

That's the big question. Does she just deny him a rose? Is RS wrong and he stays? Do all the other guys bail out?

I guess it's good we still have some mysteries!

Back to top Go down

Episode 6 - 6/27 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 12 Empty Re: Episode 6 - 6/27 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Kelad9 Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:34 am

Alexxxx wrote:

That's the big question. Does she just deny him a rose? Is RS wrong and he stays? Do all the other guys bail out?

I say it's a perfect opportunity for Ashley to gauge the reactions of the guys to imply that bentley will come back when she's already made up her mind that he isn't. She has been voicing her fears in her PI's she's afraid that the person she likes will pull another Bentley or that she's afraid none of the guys are there for her. She's a mass of insecurities so of course she's going to want to test them out. See who stays, see who goes, see what kind of reaction they give her. Some will probably be ugly, some will be comforting, some will probably give up. That might explain why we have guys very upset at the RC. If they think there's a chance Bentley will come back, I bet we will be seeing some of the guys ala Lucas saying she's wasting their time. JMO.

Kelad9

Female Posts : 1107

http://kelad9.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:38 am

anders wrote:I'm sure there are others who think I'm the one who needs therapy......I just cannot get onboard with any kind of happy ending from this season, it's just been too bogus and gone way to far for me.

Anders I think that Ashley needs to not become engaged at the end of this whether to JP, Ben, Ryan or whomever. I think she needs to date IRL (be it JP or whomever) and get a sense of perspective to this whole mess. Better still, take some time for herself and get some perspective. But we know that will never happen. MF indicates he's happy with the ending. We know that means an engagement.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelad9 Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:40 am

pavalygurl wrote:
anders wrote:I'm sure there are others who think I'm the one who needs therapy......I just cannot get onboard with any kind of happy ending from this season, it's just been too bogus and gone way to far for me.

Anders I think that Ashley needs to not become engaged at the end of this whether to JP, Ben, Ryan or whomever. I think she needs to date IRL (be it JP or whomever) and get a sense of perspective to this whole mess. Better still, take some time for herself and get some perspective. But we know that will never happen. MF indicates he's happy with the ending. We know that means an engagement.

I agree.. If given the choice I'd rather see her date whoever she picks then have it end in an engagement after more time has passed if both were very sure about their feelings for each other.

Kelad9

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:40 am

Kelad9 wrote:
Alexxxx wrote:

I say it's a perfect opportunity for Ashley to gauge the reactions of the guys to imply that bentley will come back when she's already made up her mind that he isn't. She has been voicing her fears in her PI's she's afraid that the person she likes will pull another Bentley or that she's afraid none of the guys are there for her. She's a mass of insecurities so of course she's going to want to test them out. See who stays, see who goes, see what kind of reaction they give her. Some will probably be ugly, some will be comforting, some will probably give up. That might explain why we have guys very upset at the RC. If they think there's a chance Bentley will come back, I bet we will be seeing some of the guys ala Lucas saying she's wasting their time. JMO.

That's a good point. Now it truly seems producer-driven for her to tell the guys that Bentley is there even though Bentley won't be back in the running. If you look at who goes home, it's safe to say that those two guys were the ones who reacted the most negatively.

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:42 am

anders wrote:
Alexxxx wrote:
anders wrote:Good to know I"m not alone - it's so hard to hold my tongue and express how I really feel. (and yes, this is me holding my tongue)

LOL, I find myself sitting on my hands a lot. That's how I hold my tongue. Episode 6 - 6/27 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 12 2174738820

Episode 6 - 6/27 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 12 2174738820

Love it. You guys need to help me learn how to hold my tongue...Is there an app for that???

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:45 am

Kelad9 wrote:
Alexxxx wrote:

I understand what you're saying, but isn't that just playing mind games with these guys? They've already been through a lot with/about him too.

This is the point in the season when I get really frustrated and wish everybody would just tell the damn truth!

(sorry, Kelad -- rant not aimed to you, just frustration about this stupid season)

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:45 am

Love_Me wrote:How about a few more to bring hope to those bummed about this season...

Episode 6 - 6/27 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 12 2011-06-21_042805

Episode 6 - 6/27 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 12 2011-06-21_042842

That looks like a different watch to the one he had on last night. He had a watch on with a black dial and round face. Need to keep that in mind for future SC's.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Episode 6 - 6/27 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 12 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:46 am

pavalygurl wrote:
anders wrote:
Alexxxx wrote:
anders wrote:Good to know I"m not alone - it's so hard to hold my tongue and express how I really feel. (and yes, this is me holding my tongue)

LOL, I find myself sitting on my hands a lot. That's how I hold my tongue. Episode 6 - 6/27 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 12 2174738820

Episode 6 - 6/27 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 12 2174738820

Love it. You guys need to help me learn how to hold my tongue...Is there an app for that???

Only one -- step awaaaaaay from the keyboard. giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:46 am

Kelad9 wrote:
Alexxxx wrote:

I think it's past the stage of testing the guys if that is what she is doing. Bentley left and the other guys have stuck around that should be enough for. If I was one of the guys I would be pissed too, it's obvious to them that she likes Bentley so why should they stick around for her if she is not in it for them. Obvously this is just my opinion of the situation no

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:47 am

bambam64 wrote:
Kelad9 wrote:
Alexxxx wrote:

That's a good point. Now it truly seems producer-driven for her to tell the guys that Bentley is there even though Bentley won't be back in the running. If you look at who goes home, it's safe to say that those two guys were the ones who reacted the most negatively.

That's true, Mickey is pretty harsh actually (I get why they are probably frustrated though). I also remember her saying "what have I done" in the promo for next week. I thought she was talking about giving Bentley another chance, but maybe she meant telling the guys he was back after he had already left and a few of them react negatively. That comment might have been a voiceover though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelad9 Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:48 am

Alexxxx wrote:
Kelad9 wrote:
Alexxxx wrote:

I understand what you're saying, but isn't that just playing mind games with these guys? They've already been through a lot with/about him too.

This is the point in the season when I get really frustrated and wish everybody would just tell the damn truth!

(sorry, Kelad -- rant not aimed to you, just frustration about this stupid season)

LOL no offense taken I'm frustrated too mostly at the amount of time Bentley's getting on airtime.. it's like TPTB are rewarding him when he really shouldn't! and they're excluding any possibility of a story with any of the other guys except for JP, Ames and Ben F at this point. not fair sleuthing for us to do.

and well it might be mind games but you have to remember ashley has been through a lot too ( some can say it's a roller coaster ride with her emotions) and is most likely wanting to be 100% sure about her guy(s) and with her insecurities, I can see her doing just that. might not really happen thou but it's a theory. Smiley

Fascinator11 wrote:
I think it's past the stage of testing the guys if that is what she is doing. Bentley left and the other guys have stuck around that should be enough for. If I was one of the guys I would be pissed too, it's obvious to them that she likes Bentley so why should they stick around for her if she is not in it for them. Obvously this is just my opinion of the situation no

I agree. Not saying that it's right for either TPTB or ashley to put the guys through this but I got the feeling from her PI's and VO's about going on and on about not being sure the guys were there or being afraid that they weren't truly there for her, that they might be put through some sort of test later in the show. Thou I don't see how she can't see who's geniune and who's not when some of the guys have already expressed to her that they were happy she's the bachelorette. I think whoever is F1 is going to have to work really really hard at overcoming her insecurities ( at least from what we're seeing on edit and tv screen). I'm sure she's different than what edit is showing her to be. I wish TPTB would show us the real ashley.. LOL I'm still rooting for her and whoever she picks as her BL is showing she's very very happy right now.

Last edited by Kelad9 on Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:56 am; edited 1 time in total

Kelad9

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 83 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 47 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 6 - 6/27 - Discussion - Spoilers

+81
Larel
NadjaM
Ayana
Nibbles22
Pattycake92