SELECT CONTENT

Episode 6 - 6/27 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 52 of 83 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 67 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 6 - 6/27 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 52 Empty Re: Episode 6 - 6/27 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by ironcat Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:09 pm

sjcaligurl wrote:
noobsleuth wrote:
anders wrote:Do we know where the HTDs are taking place - they don't necessary take place where the guys reside, but where their parents do.

I personally don't know but RS has JP's listed as Long Island, NY and Ames' in New York, NY.

I'm not from NY but it seems Roslyn is on Long Island ... suburb of NYC ... Their dates were probably back to back, though.

Roslyn is close enough to Manhattan that JP's date could take place in both locations. My guess is he will spend some alone time with Ashley in his NYC "neighborhood", and then they'll be driven out to LI to meet his parents at their house.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Episode 6 - 6/27 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 52 Empty Re: Episode 6 - 6/27 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:33 pm

ironcat wrote:
sjcaligurl wrote:
noobsleuth wrote:
anders wrote:Do we know where the HTDs are taking place - they don't necessary take place where the guys reside, but where their parents do.

I personally don't know but RS has JP's listed as Long Island, NY and Ames' in New York, NY.

I'm not from NY but it seems Roslyn is on Long Island ... suburb of NYC ... Their dates were probably back to back, though.

Roslyn is close enough to Manhattan that JP's date could take place in both locations. My guess is he will spend some alone time with Ashley in his NYC "neighborhood", and then they'll be driven out to LI to meet his parents at their house.

Highly doubtful.
Rosyln without any traffic is about a 40 minute ride into NYC. It is not unusual to be in traffic for hours.
I don't want to even go into the mess right now regarding FDR/Harlem River Drive or West End Hi--but besides traffic issues--
The crew will not be setting and breaking down to set up and break down again.(I'm not referring to one or two cameras, etc but to an entire setup) Too much wasted time. The HTD at one location takes all day as it is.
Most of Gia's HTD was not actually at her hometown area--but in NYC. The date itself can be very flexible and not in the home of the rents or the F1-4. Jenni had hers in the grandma's beauty shop. Sheena had hers on her parents yacht/boat(?), Ian's was at his place, Melissa's was at a friends.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Episode 6 - 6/27 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 52 Empty HT dates

Post by iamreal2u Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:35 pm

If JP is really F1, I think she will meet the parents and then go to NYC. Spend some quality (night) time there before her next HT with Ames.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermom Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:38 pm

:Welcome iamreal2u! Glad to have you here.

Tough times don't last, tough people do.  Life is a journey, not a destination.
Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:39 pm

iamreal2u wrote:If JP is really F1, I think she will meet the parents and then go to NYC. Spend some quality (night) time there before her next HT with Ames.

with them both living in the same place and no need for an extra travel day between HTD's .. I bet JP gets the lions share of her time in the area yes

sorry, and welcome iamreal2u... didn't notice that it was your first post 👋
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:48 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
ironcat wrote:
sjcaligurl wrote:
noobsleuth wrote:

Highly doubtful.
Rosyln without any traffic is about a 40 minute ride into NYC. It is not unusual to be in traffic for hours.
I don't want to even go into the mess right now regarding FDR/Harlem River Drive or West End Hi--but besides traffic issues--
The crew will not be setting and breaking down to set up and break down again.(I'm not referring to one or two cameras, etc but to an entire setup) Too much wasted time. The HTD at one location takes all day as it is.
Most of Gia's HTD was not actually at her hometown area--but in NYC. The date itself can be very flexible and not in the home of the rents or the F1-4. Jenni had hers in the grandma's beauty shop. Sheena had hers on her parents yacht/boat(?), Ian's was at his place, Melissa's was at a friends.

I lived many years further out on LI, and without traffic, it doesn't take that long. It depends on when the date is; on a weekend, there won't be a lot of traffic leaving the city, or even on a weekday as long as it's not rush hour (4-8PM). And they have had dates in the past, many of them, where they film at 2 different locations on the same date, so it's not a big deal.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:00 pm

Peppermom wrote: :Welcome iamreal2u! Glad to have you here.

Thanks! The bachette was so boring until I found this board. Now I am not getting any work done.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by CanadaGoose Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:35 pm

iamreal2u wrote:The bachette was so boring until I found this board. Now I am not getting any work done.
Ditto. I was also getting more work done before I got distracted by this site, but spoilers make watching much more interesting.

CanadaGoose

Female Posts : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:35 pm

I have actually been looking forward to seeing this episode which is a surprise because 2 weeks ago I forgot to even turn it on at 8 and missed all of Dino's date rotfl

ETA Welcome1 canadagoose and imreal2u!! Glad you found us!
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelad9 Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:43 pm

anders wrote:We were ripped of in Ali's season for FRC/FD/LCD caps - Frank didn't have an FD, and Chris didn't get a LCD. does make me wonder if we don't get more more tonight.

but I've noticed that any time we were ripped off in sc's for FD/LCD/FRC in a season that usually means TPTB might believe there's a chance for something there. Take a look at what we got in Ali's season and compare it. I think we got nada then just as we got nada now too.

Kelad9

Female Posts : 1107

http://kelad9.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:46 pm

Kelad9 wrote:
anders wrote:We were ripped of in Ali's season for FRC/FD/LCD caps - Frank didn't have an FD, and Chris didn't get a LCD. does make me wonder if we don't get more more tonight.

but I've noticed that any time we were ripped off in sc's for FD/LCD/FRC in a season that usually means TPTB might believe there's a chance for something there. Take a look at what we got in Ali's season and compare it. I think we got nada then just as we got nada now too.

But this season we got even less ! Nothing from HTDs onwards.

With the exception of Ash in a plane, a waterfall jumping SC, Ash pacing on that deck in Namale and Ryan.

Thats it.

I hope we will get more tonight.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelad9 Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:49 pm

nd4reality wrote:
Kelad9 wrote:

But this season we got even less ! Nothing from HTDs onwards.

With the exception of Ash in a plane, a waterfall jumping SC, Ash pacing on that deck in Namale and Ryan.

Thats it.

I hope we will get more tonight.

something's got to have happened on HTD and maybe that's why we aren't seeing caps.... I don't know but I'm looking forward to finding out. Smiley

Kelad9

Female Posts : 1107

http://kelad9.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 83 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 67 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 6 - 6/27 - Discussion - Spoilers

+81
Larel
NadjaM
Ayana
Nibbles22
Pattycake92