SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Canada Screencaps - Thread #1

Page 14 of 49 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 31 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Canada Screencaps - Thread #1 - Page 14 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada Screencaps - Thread #1

Post by tigertiz Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:59 pm

Thanks, MOT.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Canada Screencaps - Thread #1 - Page 14 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada Screencaps - Thread #1

Post by atem Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:59 pm

Mirzam wrote:
atem wrote:
Eagle Eye wrote:
atem wrote: It's so obvious she's final that I don't know if I should :P or Upset !
Aww, don't lose faith! I don't think it's obvious that she's F1 at all. I can't imagine that the producers are so eager to tank the very first season of their show that they'd edit the F1 to be a raging beyotch who everybody hates. I'm sure they've been following the American version and saw what a disaster Ben's season was with Courtney's horrible edit. And would Brad re-tweet a "#dontpickwhitney" hashtag if he'd chosen her? I'm sure she'll last to at least F3 but then he'll wise up and kick her to the curb and all of Canada (and parts of the U.S.) will rejoice. yes

Oh, I'm not really caring who he picks. It's all in fun. I haven't been able to watch it, so I really don't see Whitney as that bad.

Atem, you are the epitome of objectivity! giggling

giggling Well, this show isn't worth much. giggling

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:01 pm

richmondrose wrote:Great sleuthing going on last night. So that's Whitney peeking out the door and walking away from him. Who'd have thunk it? She's usually all over him, not running away.
According to the SC that are still left, this now leaves Whitney, Bianka and Britany who make it past Epi4 RC.

Here are SC for RC4. Chantelle has apparently been eliminated and Whitney has a rose, so she is safe. Did anyone else get eliminated or receive a rose on a date prior to this RC? I suspect Kara was eliminated from her date as she doesn't appear to be at the RC unless she's standing to the right of Whitney and has her own rose.

Going into the RC, there are at least 6 girls and at least one who is safe.
I can see from left to right:
Britany, Gabrielle and Ana behind them. Next to Gabrielle is Whitney(with rose) and behind her is a girl in black(maybe Bianka) and another girl in a blue dress.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

From that pic, doesn't it seem like Ana and Gabrielle already have roses?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:46 pm

atem wrote:
Eagle Eye wrote:
atem wrote: It's so obvious she's final that I don't know if I should :P or Upset !
Aww, don't lose faith! I don't think it's obvious that she's F1 at all. I can't imagine that the producers are so eager to tank the very first season of their show that they'd edit the F1 to be a raging beyotch who everybody hates. I'm sure they've been following the American version and saw what a disaster Ben's season was with Courtney's horrible edit. And would Brad re-tweet a "#dontpickwhitney" hashtag if he'd chosen her? I'm sure she'll last to at least F3 but then he'll wise up and kick her to the curb and all of Canada (and parts of the U.S.) will rejoice. yes

Oh, I'm not really caring who he picks. It's all in fun. I haven't been able to watch it, so I really don't see Whitney as that bad.

When/if you do watch it, you might change your tune a bit. Let's just say, you got to see her to understand the negativity around her now.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:43 pm

As we have reached epi 3 and things are becoming clearer, can revisit white dress girl?

So who do you think she is? Bianka, Kara, Ana, Laura or Whitney? Or none of the above? She is definitely a brunette, that's for sure! Do we even have any SCs that place any of these girls in the F3/F2? Whitney maybe?

Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:06 am

Mirzam wrote:As we have reached epi 3 and things are becoming clearer, can revisit white dress girl?

So who do you think she is? Bianka, Kara, Ana, Laura or Whitney? Or none of the above? She is definitely a brunette, that's for sure! Do we even have any SCs that place any of these girls in the F3/F2? Whitney maybe?

One thing that sticks out to me is the nail polish color the girl in the first screencap is wearing. Has anyone noticed that color being worn by any of the women believed to be in the F4? Maybe they wear that color on their nails as well? Just a thought.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:32 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
atem wrote:
Eagle Eye wrote:

When/if you do watch it, you might change your tune a bit. Let's just say, you got to see her to understand the negativity around her now.

Yeah, but no different than any other Bach show.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:30 am

atem wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
atem wrote:
Eagle Eye wrote:

I think that unless you see the connection he has with the other women, you can't guage properly whom he really has the "feelings" for versus the "hots" for.

Yeah, but no different than any other Bach show.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:30 am

Love_Me wrote:
Mirzam wrote:As we have reached epi 3 and things are becoming clearer, can revisit white dress girl?

One thing that sticks out to me is the nail polish color the girl in the first screencap is wearing. Has anyone noticed that color being worn by any of the women believed to be in the F4? Maybe they wear that color on their nails as well? Just a thought.

I remember someone pointing out the pinky ring mark on the white dress girl. Maybe Bianka?

iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:26 am

tigertiz wrote:Brad's lack of defense of her during the radio interview is what makes me think Whitney is not F1. I hope it wasnt just an attempt to make it less obvious.

It could be that she is getting an edit like Travis's F3 - Susan. He was very attracted to her until he found out more about her on the hometown date. He kept her around for the fantasy date and then she was gone.
The difference this season is that Brad seems to have some other women he is very attracted to as well.

he did say that he picks someone that Canada prolly wouldn't pick for him - at this point Whitney and Gabrielle are prolly the only two that I would describe that way (although I dont' like Bianka much either - but she's better than those two)

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:27 am

atem wrote:
Eagle Eye wrote:

Whit actually reminds me a lot of Michelle Money.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:52 am

I believe WDG is Bianka. I'm just not sure whether she is F1 or F2. We havent seen the second woman in any FRC screencaps.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 49 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 31 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Canada Screencaps - Thread #1

+28
Hotmomma
ja1968
Mirzam
Mr&MrsSmith
just logic