SELECT CONTENT

Episode 3 - October 18th - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 3 - October  18th - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 12 Empty Re: Episode 3 - October 18th - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by shannonmac Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:09 am

AmberTrails wrote:I cannot believe she put that nude pic up!

I know someone has to save that before it disappears. (not me giggling )

Episode 3 - October  18th - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 12 MKlsyCO1DkuPott_QDvNqg2
shannonmac
shannonmac

Back to top Go down

Episode 3 - October  18th - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 12 Empty Re: Episode 3 - October 18th - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Guest Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:18 am

Just right click it and save it....for future reference. I still cannot believe she has it public!

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:33 am

:Welcome starwelcome stitchmaker & Geddy

Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by just logic Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:22 am

shannonmac wrote:
Geddy wrote:
shannonmac wrote:
loverro wrote:weird very weird... why would hw go to a guy's bed stark naked ?

Can you post a link?? Please...

It's a few posts up but here it is...Warning NSFW : https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150386325340760&set=pb.513375759.-2207520000.1350601681&type=1&src=https%3A%2F%2Ffbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net%2Fhphotos-ak-snc6%2F281654_10150386325340760_1856829_n.jpg&size=540%2C720

Muscleman Muscleman
Ummm, are they nuts. Ha, ha no pun intended. I know this is bach canada with not the same level of media attention but that nudie pic could have ended up in a wetpaint article (if it were bach US)

Media savvy- NO!
giggling So suprised since they grew up in the political scene.

Thanks for the link!!

Well, the Canadian media don't pay much attention to the politician's family and he was a senator - they're basically nonentities up here. Hoping it's from his football days when the guys shared rooms, otherwise ???????

Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience. Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in your garage makes you a car.
just logic
just logic

Back to top Go down

Post by shannonmac Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:43 am

just logic wrote:
shannonmac wrote:
Geddy wrote:
shannonmac wrote:

It's a few posts up but here it is...Warning NSFW : https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150386325340760&set=pb.513375759.-2207520000.1350601681&type=1&src=https%3A%2F%2Ffbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net%2Fhphotos-ak-snc6%2F281654_10150386325340760_1856829_n.jpg&size=540%2C720

Muscleman Muscleman
Ummm, are they nuts. Ha, ha no pun intended. I know this is bach canada with not the same level of media attention but that nudie pic could have ended up in a wetpaint article (if it were bach US)

Media savvy- NO!

Thanks for the link!!

Well, the Canadian media don't pay much attention to the politician's family and he was a senator - they're basically nonentities up here. Hoping it's from his football days when the guys shared rooms, otherwise ???????

I still can't fathom what she could possibly be thinking by posting it. If any of my siblings did that to me, I would revert to my 11 year old maturity when I chased my sister through the park ready to pound her if I caught her. Luckily, she had speed on her side. giggling

Do you think it was highschool football - he looks older- but it seems a bit off for NFL. I would at least expect better accomodations. It looks like it is someone's house though- cheap blinds slightly askew. Maybe sleepover at a friends after too much partying..

I know one of my son's friends is the "naked guy" . If he drinks for some strange reason he strips all of his clothes off and won't put them back on. No sleepovers at my house allowed. I find it a little disturbing to find a naked 20 something yr old sleeping in my sunroom. giggling

Episode 3 - October  18th - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 12 MKlsyCO1DkuPott_QDvNqg2
shannonmac
shannonmac

Back to top Go down

Post by shannonmac Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:45 am

AmberTrails wrote:Just right click it and save it....for future reference. I still cannot believe she has it public!

ha, ha. not keeping that pic on my computer. :Smiley:
My husband would seriously wonder about me.

shannonmac
shannonmac

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:47 am

shannonmac wrote:
just logic wrote:
shannonmac wrote:
Geddy wrote:
shannonmac wrote:

Muscleman Muscleman

Media savvy- NO!

Thanks for the link!!

I still can't fathom what she could possibly be thinking by posting it. If any of my siblings did that to me, I would revert to my 11 year old maturity when I chased my sister through the park ready to pound her if I caught her. Luckily, she had speed on her side. giggling

Do you think it was highschool football - he looks older- but it seems a bit off for NFL. I would at least expect better accomodations. It looks like it is someone's house though- cheap blinds slightly askew. Maybe sleepover at a friends after too much partying..

I know one of my son's friends is the "naked guy" . If he drinks for some strange reason he strips all of his clothes off and won't put them back on. No sleepovers at my house allowed. I find it a little disturbing to find a naked 20 something yr old sleeping in my sunroom. giggling
Brad played for the CFL(Canadian Football League), and it could be from his college days. That could account for the dormlike atmosphere.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by unknown82 Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:24 am

Anyone know of a place to watch the most recent episode for U.S viewers? The place I used to download the episodes has not updated yet.
unknown82
unknown82

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:54 pm

You can watch it here http://release-ddl.com/tag/the-bachelor-canada/

It's up on some other websites as well.

Episode 3 - October  18th - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 12 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:53 am

Don't like Bianka - she's another Moana. And I don't like that he has to almost beg her just to like him. She didn't need to bring up KK - clearly she has an agenda. If he chose her they're done.

I remember the comment he made that he 'didn't pick who Canada wants him to pick' - or something similar. I love Ana, but it makes me wonder who he picked now? Laura seems very grounded and he appears to really like her. The only two I can imagine folks wouldn't want him to pick are Gabrielle and Whitney - did he pick one of them?

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:07 am

anders wrote:Don't like Bianka - she's another Moana. And I don't like that he has to almost beg her just to like him. She didn't need to bring up KK - clearly she has an agenda. If he chose her they're done.

I remember the comment he made that he 'didn't pick who Canada wants him to pick' - or something similar. I love Ana, but it makes me wonder who he picked now? Laura seems very grounded and he appears to really like her. The only two I can imagine folks wouldn't want him to pick are Gabrielle and Whitney - did he pick one of them?

I got a totally different read on the bolded. IMO she was saying that they were trying to get back together until he started dating KK and she could not compete with her. That is why she was so hurt. I like how she is approaching this experience. Not falling all over Brad. As she said she is not even sure she likes him because they have not spent anytime together. Also having dated a pro athlete she understands what their life will be like, and was probably wondering if it is what she wants again. She also teases him (not necessarily playing hard to get) but tries to make him say what he is feeling. Those hugs and at the pool party was really intense. He is really feeling it.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:10 am

and yet she brings up that she's playing hard to get and asked if it
s working......two-faced.

I get that he is majorly into her - I just think she's playing the game.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 3 - October 18th - Discussion - Spoilers

+23
Brill
iamreal2u
marielaxo
maumauu23
newfiegirl