SELECT CONTENT

Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion

Page 19 of 45 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 32 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion - Page 19 Empty Re: Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:09 am

I don't see anyting wrong with a little fame hunger and these two EXCEPTIONALLY beautiful people doing it together makes it more exciting for a fan of Artney like myself. I also admire people who know what they want and go after it and that's one of the reasons I'm so drawn to this couple. so, they love that limelight a little, so what . they love each other a lot, I say go for it. I know I'm getting a couple's thread for this two very very soon(I have started saving all their cute pics on my hard drive for that D-day!).

Back to top Go down

Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion - Page 19 Empty Re: Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:35 am

lexforlife wrote:I don't see anyting wrong with a little fame hunger and these two EXCEPTIONALLY beautiful people doing it together makes it more exciting for a fan of Artney like myself. I also admire people who know what they want and go after it and that's one of the reasons I'm so drawn to this couple. so, they love that limelight a little, so what . they love each other a lot, I say go for it. I know I'm getting a couple's thread for this two very very soon(I have started saving all their cute pics on my hard drive for that D-day!).

I will give them that. They are probably the best looking couple to ever come out of this franchise.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:37 am

lexforlife wrote:I don't see anyting wrong with a little fame hunger and these two EXCEPTIONALLY beautiful people doing it together makes it more exciting for a fan of Artney like myself. I also admire people who know what they want and go after it and that's one of the reasons I'm so drawn to this couple. so, they love that limelight a little, so what . they love each other a lot, I say go for it. I know I'm getting a couple's thread for this two very very soon(I have started saving all their cute pics on my hard drive for that D-day!).

They've been on two, maybe three dates, I think loving each other a lot, is a tad optimistic. Lusting after each other, now that I could buy.

I wonder if they'll invite the paps when they go skinny dipping?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:05 am

Sprite wrote:

They've been on two, maybe three dates, I think loving each other a lot, is a tad optimistic. Lusting after each other, now that I could buy.

:yes: they better. I want to make a cute Fanvid!, so i need all the footage I can get.

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:11 am

Chasing, yes I follow people who post about their first date....Yeah, I know a lot of fans of this show didn't or don't like Courtney but I do, it seems that fans forget Ben was posting pictures also days before the breakup ....Ben did do Courtney wrong imo when his picture was taken with a supposed friends while the show was airing, if I was Courtney I would have never been with him after that..I guess Ben called the pap also ....

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:00 am

chasingpavements wrote:
luvlady345 wrote:Please normal couples show on Facebook, twitter and any social media when they start dating or falling in love......Alot of people act like these reality tv people are not human or normal......Goodness the people who I follow on twitter or FB, take delight in saying who they are dating or going out on dates with, it's normal.....

Honest question: do you have friends that post on social media about their first dates (complete with pictures and in-your-face hashtags)? I'll be honest and say that i've had ONE friend do that - and her relationship lasted one date. Normal people are just as capable of wanting attention, but for the most part, I see people mostly posting about actual relationships that they are in and not first/second/third dates. And, if past Bachelor couples are any indication, most of the successful couples try their hardest to get out of the public eye and really get to know each other before announcing it to the whole world.

I have to say, I'm a bit biased because we've all seen firsthand that Courtney was posting about getting married and lovey-dovey pictures with Ben days before their breakup. If what they say is true and it really was about the long-distance issue, I'm guessing they knew that they had problems then and still misled everyone for the sake of publicity. And, don't get me started on the "returning my ring, which I will hold, even though I have a huge bag I could put it in" photos. That girl is in it for the fame, and will use anyone to get it. That doesn't mean that the relationship isn't real, of course, but I doubt love is the primary motivating factor for it.

Loved your post with my morning coffee. :Smiley:
Totally agree.
I am always amazed at those trying to publicly chronicle every little thing in their life including missing people while they go to the bathroom and everything else along those lines. Jeez.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:08 am

no worries - she'll disappear just like the rest of them.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:49 pm

It's a little early ... even 3 dates is too early ... who knows what they are doing. But if they stick, given that I am a sucker for love, I'll be a happy fan. Even if I still don't personally care much for Courtney; that isn't really what it is about for me, it is the fun of watching people fall for each other.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by skitts Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:55 pm

I think Dolly should give Courtney the skirt Arie's Mom gave her...Court rocks the skirts! :yes:
skitts
skitts

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:13 pm

skitts wrote:I think Dolly should give Courtney the skirt Arie's Mom gave her...Court rocks the skirts! :yes:

LOL "Dolly". giggling

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:18 pm

lexforlife wrote:
Sprite wrote:

:yes: they better. I want to make a cute Fanvid!, so i need all the footage I can get.

I could see Artney pulling a Pam Anderson/Tommy Lee stunt and accidentally on purpose releasing a sex tape. giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:37 pm

Finley wrote:
lexforlife wrote:
Sprite wrote:

I could see Artney pulling a Pam Anderson/Tommy Lee stunt and accidentally on purpose releasing a sex tape. giggling

haha, I could TOTALLY see them doing that!

I can also see no one caring.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 45 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 32 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion

+105
HavaDrPepper
mbl
Astrobach
mindless
Kels0012