SELECT CONTENT

Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion

Page 18 of 45 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 31 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:35 pm

lexforlife wrote:
Eagle Eye wrote:
lexforlife wrote:Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion - Page 18 9afa7ef426ec11e2aa6822000a1cde8f_7
Courtney instagramed this. I think she is referring to the other half of Artney. Awww. young love.
and for those referring to Artney as a hookup. booty calls don't take walks in the park or do Karaoke or all this normal stuff they are doing. this two are doing things that couples dating do. I think Artney is here to stay and oh, Arie, stop liking Ali's stuff, I can't come up with a cute couple's name for you two. Thank you.
P.S: couple thread for Artney, please ( at least, tptb on this board, keep it in your mind, please, thanks!)
"Normal" couples also don't invite photographers to tag along as they stroll hand in hand, wearing coordinating outfits, through the streets of Venice. Those pictures were 100% staged.

And if Arie and Courtney are a couple, then why is he still liking Ali's stuff? Seems a bit disrespectful of his new "love."

So yeah, what richmondrose said. Arie + Courtney = :puke: And I'll add a few of these for good measure: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: He is WAY too good for her.
did they invite photographers? where is proof of this. like i said before, it's not their fault that the paps are interested in their coupling. i think the paps just like me think they are such a dreamy, cute couple. arie +Courtney might be the cutest couple to come out of this franchise! nothing to vomit about. they are really adorable together. love my Artney. the ali stuff, eh,means nothing.

There is no "proof", but anyone who understand how reality TV, D-list celebrities, and paparazzi works can tell you with 100% certainty that a)Arie and/or Courtney called the paps to tell them when and where their date would be and b)let them take pictures in a flattering and romantic light. Of course, there is some interest in the couple, or else the paps would never bother with them. And, of course, the fact that they are interested in fame and publicity does not necessarily mean that their romance is false.

What these celebrities usually figure is "hey, someone else is going to tip off the paps anyways and they are going to get the money. If I tip them off, I get the money AND I get to have the pics taken on my terms". I've seen many interviews where the paps, celebrities, and other people in the entertainment business have confirmed that this happens ALOT. And, you can definitely tell the difference between natural pictures and staged pictures. You just can.

Back to top Go down

Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion

Post by pander3575 Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:42 pm

Arie returned to AZ. I bet Courtney is missing her some Arie. Wonder when he'll be returning? I actually think they make a cute couple.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:37 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
Eagle Eye wrote:
lexforlife wrote:Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion - Page 18 9afa7ef426ec11e2aa6822000a1cde8f_7
Courtney instagramed this. I think she is referring to the other half of Artney. Awww. young love.
and for those referring to Artney as a hookup. booty calls don't take walks in the park or do Karaoke or all this normal stuff they are doing. this two are doing things that couples dating do. I think Artney is here to stay and oh, Arie, stop liking Ali's stuff, I can't come up with a cute couple's name for you two. Thank you.
P.S: couple thread for Artney, please ( at least, tptb on this board, keep it in your mind, please, thanks!)
"Normal" couples also don't invite photographers to tag along as they stroll hand in hand, wearing coordinating outfits, through the streets of Venice. Those pictures were 100% staged.

And if Arie and Courtney are a couple, then why is he still liking Ali's stuff? Seems a bit disrespectful of his new "love."

So yeah, what richmondrose said. Arie + Courtney = :puke: And I'll add a few of these for good measure: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: He is WAY too good for her.

I think that anyone who thinks that those latest pictures were natural and just coincidentally happened to be taken by the paps...should talk to me about this bridge I want to sell them.

For the record, I do think Courtney is in love - with fame, publicity, and herself.

I think she and Arie have a lot in common. He is committed to trying to raise his profile, and keep himself in the public eye, as well as pursuing opportunities in the entertainment industry. And it seems that he is having success with that. (Jake Pavelka must be writhing with envy!) So a mutual love of fame and publicity will only bring them closer together. Relationships have been built on much less.

How long do they have to be together for them to qualify for their very own couple thread?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:10 pm

Finley wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:
Eagle Eye wrote:

I think that anyone who thinks that those latest pictures were natural and just coincidentally happened to be taken by the paps...should talk to me about this bridge I want to sell them.

For the record, I do think Courtney is in love - with fame, publicity, and herself.

I think she and Arie have a lot in common. He is committed to trying to raise his profile, and keep himself in the public eye, as well as pursuing opportunities in the entertainment industry. And it seems that he is having success with that. (Jake Pavelka must be writhing with envy!) So a mutual love of fame and publicity will only bring them closer together. Relationships have been built on much less.

How long do they have to be together for them to qualify for their very own couple thread?

I don't disagree. They could break up tomorrow or get married - neither one would surprise me. I think Arie is much more similar to her than Ben ever was. My only point was that I think that Courtney's tweets about being in love, etc. are calculated for publicity. Normal couples (even if they ARE falling in love already) don't need to tell the entire Bachelor watching universe about their 2-date long relationship.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:18 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
Finley wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:
Eagle Eye wrote:

I don't disagree. They could break up tomorrow or get married - neither one would surprise me. I think Arie is much more similar to her than Ben ever was. My only point was that I think that Courtney's tweets about being in love, etc. are calculated for publicity. Normal couples (even if they ARE falling in love already) don't need to tell the entire Bachelor watching universe about their 2-date long relationship.

Holla!!!! You're exactly right... Courtney and Arie are the ones that are alerting the paps... I don't need proof of it... History of it happening is proof enough for me..I think both of them are fame whores and hungry for whatever kind of exposure they can get. That's why they are on twitter with everything they do. What 'normal' person does this? They remind me of Evil Dick... That's why I said they are a very "deserving" pair.. giggling
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:47 pm

It really seems like Courtney and Arie like to hang out with each other. It might of started out at friendship, but it seems like it is much more now. PINKHEART
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by Fruit Loops Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:41 pm

LoveDovez wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:
Finley wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:
Eagle Eye wrote:

Holla!!!! You're exactly right... Courtney and Arie are the ones that are alerting the paps... I don't need proof of it... History of it happening is proof enough for me..I think both of them are fame whores and hungry for whatever kind of exposure they can get. That's why they are on twitter with everything they do. What 'normal' person does this? They remind me of Evil Dick... That's why I said they are a very "deserving" pair.. giggling

There has been no secret to Arie's quest for camera time. Whether he is legitimately dating Courtney or not, this should come at no surprise. As for Courtney, the guy is rubbing it into Ben's face for no other reason than because he did her wrong. Moving on in her life, showing him that she is so over him, and appearing happy is his come-up-kins for being a class A jerk. I expect that if the Arie/Courtney connection goes serious, then we'll see these cameo photos disappear and they will become more private about their time together. Right now - not a lot of difference between them and the farce relationship that Emily and Jef pretended to have.

There are two types of people: the cheerios and the fruit loops. Better to be the one than to live one fruit loop shy of a full bowl. :crazed
Fruit Loops
Fruit Loops

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:50 pm

Rosepetal wrote:It really seems like Courtney and Arie like to hang out with each other. It might of started out at friendship, but it seems like it is much more now. PINKHEART

If I'm understanding the situation, they get their own thread after three dates? So close!

Someone tweet Arie that he and Courtney are one date away from their very own thread as a couple at Bachfans!! :Woah-hoo: I'm sure he won't let the Artney fans down.

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:21 am

Please normal couples show on Facebook, twitter and any social media when they start dating or falling in love......Alot of people act like these reality tv people are not human or normal......Goodness the people who I follow on twitter or FB, take delight in saying who they are dating or going out on dates with, it's normal.....

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:31 am

Fruit Loops wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:
Finley wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:
Eagle Eye wrote:

There has been no secret to Arie's quest for camera time. Whether he is legitimately dating Courtney or not, this should come at no surprise. As for Courtney, the guy is rubbing it into Ben's face for no other reason than because he did her wrong. Moving on in her life, showing him that she is so over him, and appearing happy is his come-up-kins for being a class A jerk. I expect that if the Arie/Courtney connection goes serious, then we'll see these cameo photos disappear and they will become more private about their time together. Right now - not a lot of difference between them and the farce relationship that Emily and Jef pretended to have.

Ben did Courtney wrong????? Courtney was lucky Ben would sit beside her after the way she acted on TV... NOT a fan at all!! Plus, seems like Courtney is trying a little TOO hard to prove she's over Ben....IMHO...
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:14 am

luvlady345 wrote:Please normal couples show on Facebook, twitter and any social media when they start dating or falling in love......Alot of people act like these reality tv people are not human or normal......Goodness the people who I follow on twitter or FB, take delight in saying who they are dating or going out on dates with, it's normal.....

Honest question: do you have friends that post on social media about their first dates (complete with pictures and in-your-face hashtags)? I'll be honest and say that i've had ONE friend do that - and her relationship lasted one date. Normal people are just as capable of wanting attention, but for the most part, I see people mostly posting about actual relationships that they are in and not first/second/third dates. And, if past Bachelor couples are any indication, most of the successful couples try their hardest to get out of the public eye and really get to know each other before announcing it to the whole world.

I have to say, I'm a bit biased because we've all seen firsthand that Courtney was posting about getting married and lovey-dovey pictures with Ben days before their breakup. If what they say is true and it really was about the long-distance issue, I'm guessing they knew that they had problems then and still misled everyone for the sake of publicity. And, don't get me started on the "returning my ring, which I will hold, even though I have a huge bag I could put it in" photos. That girl is in it for the fame, and will use anyone to get it. That doesn't mean that the relationship isn't real, of course, but I doubt love is the primary motivating factor for it.

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:20 am

LoveDovez wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:
Finley wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:
Eagle Eye wrote:

Hehe. I think Arie is taking inspiration from his dear friend Jef.
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 45 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 31 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion

+105
HavaDrPepper
mbl
Astrobach
mindless
Kels0012