SELECT CONTENT

Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion

Page 20 of 45 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 32 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion - Page 20 Empty Re: Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:52 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
Finley wrote:
lexforlife wrote:
Sprite wrote:
lexforlife wrote:I don't see anyting wrong with a little fame hunger and these two EXCEPTIONALLY beautiful people doing it together makes it more exciting for a fan of Artney like myself. I also admire people who know what they want and go after it and that's one of the reasons I'm so drawn to this couple. so, they love that limelight a little, so what . they love each other a lot, I say go for it. I know I'm getting a couple's thread for this two very very soon(I have started saving all their cute pics on my hard drive for that D-day!).

They've been on two, maybe three dates, I think loving each other a lot, is a tad optimistic. Lusting after each other, now that I could buy.

I wonder if they'll invite the paps when they go skinny dipping?
:yes: they better. I want to make a cute Fanvid!, so i need all the footage I can get.

I could see Artney pulling a Pam Anderson/Tommy Lee stunt and accidentally on purpose releasing a sex tape. giggling

haha, I could TOTALLY see them doing that!

I can also see no one caring.

I don't know. Depending on any number of variables I can see people caring quite a bit. But it's probably best not to go to far down that road. :shock:

Back to top Go down

Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion - Page 20 Empty Re: Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion

Post by luvlady345 Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:09 pm

lolpanda on nobody caring....

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:40 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
luvlady345 wrote:Please normal couples show on Facebook, twitter and any social media when they start dating or falling in love......Alot of people act like these reality tv people are not human or normal......Goodness the people who I follow on twitter or FB, take delight in saying who they are dating or going out on dates with, it's normal.....

Honest question: do you have friends that post on social media about their first dates (complete with pictures and in-your-face hashtags)? I'll be honest and say that i've had ONE friend do that - and her relationship lasted one date. Normal people are just as capable of wanting attention, but for the most part, I see people mostly posting about actual relationships that they are in and not first/second/third dates. And, if past Bachelor couples are any indication, most of the successful couples try their hardest to get out of the public eye and really get to know each other before announcing it to the whole world.

I have to say, I'm a bit biased because we've all seen firsthand that Courtney was posting about getting married and lovey-dovey pictures with Ben days before their breakup. If what they say is true and it really was about the long-distance issue, I'm guessing they knew that they had problems then and still misled everyone for the sake of publicity. And, don't get me started on the "returning my ring, which I will hold, even though I have a huge bag I could put it in" photos. That girl is in it for the fame, and will use anyone to get it. That doesn't mean that the relationship isn't real, of course, but I doubt love is the primary motivating factor for it.

What about all the stuff JP and Ash put on twitter for the world to see.

I think Courtney and Arie look cute together and if they are happy I think we should be happy for them whether for a short time or for the long haul. I wonder when Arie will be back in LA and then see if we get more pictures of Arie and Courtney.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:53 pm

pander3575 wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:
luvlady345 wrote:Please normal couples show on Facebook, twitter and any social media when they start dating or falling in love......Alot of people act like these reality tv people are not human or normal......Goodness the people who I follow on twitter or FB, take delight in saying who they are dating or going out on dates with, it's normal.....

Honest question: do you have friends that post on social media about their first dates (complete with pictures and in-your-face hashtags)? I'll be honest and say that i've had ONE friend do that - and her relationship lasted one date. Normal people are just as capable of wanting attention, but for the most part, I see people mostly posting about actual relationships that they are in and not first/second/third dates. And, if past Bachelor couples are any indication, most of the successful couples try their hardest to get out of the public eye and really get to know each other before announcing it to the whole world.

I have to say, I'm a bit biased because we've all seen firsthand that Courtney was posting about getting married and lovey-dovey pictures with Ben days before their breakup. If what they say is true and it really was about the long-distance issue, I'm guessing they knew that they had problems then and still misled everyone for the sake of publicity. And, don't get me started on the "returning my ring, which I will hold, even though I have a huge bag I could put it in" photos. That girl is in it for the fame, and will use anyone to get it. That doesn't mean that the relationship isn't real, of course, but I doubt love is the primary motivating factor for it.

What about all the stuff JP and Ash put on twitter for the world to see.

I think Courtney and Arie look cute together and if they are happy I think we should be happy for them whether for a short time or for the long haul. I wonder when Arie will be back in LA and then see if we get more pictures of Arie and Courtney.

The difference is that JP/Ash are ENGAGED and Arie/Courtney have been gone on two dates. When Ben/Court were constantly tweeting about their love, I never minded it, because I (foolishly) believed it and thought that they were entitled to shout it to the world.

And, to clarify by what I meant by "no one caring" - a very, very small percentage of Bachelor viewers keep up with the non-winning Bachelor contestants. So, sure, I think that it would be scandalous and something to talk about for us on this forum, but for most viewers, it would warrant barely a glance. There are A-list celebrities out there, with millions of twitter followers, who have leaked naked photos and rumored sex tapes and even that disappears from the news in a few days.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:20 am

Courtney Robertson ‏@bugrobertson
Gay marriage passes in Main & Maryland. Celebrating for my dear friend that lost his battle with aids. RIP Timmothy Scott Moore, I can hear you now. Support equality #gaymarriage #history

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:14 pm

The Bachelor's Courtney Robertson Confirms to Life & Style: 'Yes, I'm Dating Arie' (EXCLUSIVE)

'Bachelor' star Courtney Robertson reveals to Life & Style that she's date Arie Luyendyk Jr., who was the runner-up on Emily Maynard's 'Bachelorette' season.

When Bachelor finalist Courtney Robertson and Arie Luyendyk Jr. were first spotted kissing at a restaurant in Phoenix on Oct. 11, Courtney insisted it was a onetime hookup. But now Courtney reveals to Life & Style that she and the latest Bachelorette runner-up have become something more.

“Yes, I’m dating Arie,” the model tells Life & Style. “We’re enjoying our time together.”

That, she says, is a welcome change from her relationship with her ex-fiancé, Ben Flajnik, “I was miserable with Ben; he treated me so badly,” Courtney says. She had planned to move to San Francisco to be with The Bachelor star, “but he was all like, ‘I just turned 30, and I’m not ready,’” says Courtney.

It’s been only a month since her engagement to Ben ended, but Courtney insists she never planned to move on so quickly. “I didn’t want to jump from one public relationship to another,” she admits, “but Arie and I get along, and I’m not going to let that get away.”

Courtney tells Life & Style that she and Arie, a race-car driver, have been secretly spending time together, and he stayed at her place in LA in November.

“Arie makes me laugh so hard, and he’s adorable, so I’m going with it,” Courtney raves, noting they’re not dating exclusively yet, but she’s not sure she could find a better guy!

http://www.lifeandstylemag.com/entertainment/news/bachelors-courtney-robertson-confirms-life-style-yes-im-dating-arie#.UJqIiG_A9IE
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:55 pm

Ben treated her badly??

do we believe this?

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:35 pm

Based on his "dodged a bullet" tweet I'd have to say yes. I cant stand Courtney, but I couldnt stand Emily either. At least Arie never publicly trashed her.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:36 pm

Well if they broke up, he probably didnt treat her great towards the end. However, Court seems like the type to really hold it against someone and be unforgiving if they cross her so im sure those comments were meant to twist the knife further in Ben. Even if she's moving on, I am sure she has some bitterness over that breakup especially if he all of a sudden said he wasn't ready for marriage after they were already engaged and she moved in with him.

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:42 pm

tigertiz wrote:Based on his "dodged a bullet" tweet I'd have to say yes. I cant stand Courtney, but I couldnt stand Emily either. At least Arie never publicly trashed her.

didn't Brad also say "dodged a bullet" in reference to Emily?

Only Ben and Court know how/why things ended and I hate when this kind of stuff takes place publically - it paints both parties in a bad light - I doubt Ben was the cause of all their problems - she doesn't strike me as a doormat.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:46 pm

tigertiz wrote:Based on his "dodged a bullet" tweet I'd have to say yes. I cant stand Courtney, but I couldnt stand Emily either. At least Arie never publicly trashed her.

Arie is easy going and not vindictive so he'd never publicly trash anyone but on the other hand, I highly doubt he's this perfect angel either. I believe he has quite a past with women and im not saying that as a bad thing. Im saying that as I could certainly see a better match of Arie with someone like Courtney than many of the others that have been on this show. If Arie is attracted to Courtney and is pursuing her over others from this show, that says alot about who Arie is. That's not a putdown either cause I like Courtney but so many times women are quick to say what woman isnt good enough for a guy when the guy isn't an angel himself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:11 pm

anders wrote:

didn't Brad also say "dodged a bullet" in reference to Emily?

Only Ben and Court know how/why things ended and I hate when this kind of stuff takes place publically - it paints both parties in a bad light - I doubt Ben was the cause of all their problems - she doesn't strike me as a doormat.

High clap

Thank you. It takes two to tango so to speak. And as much as she may be complaining about all of this...she seems to be getting a lot of press in the process. On the other hand, I haven't seen or heard much from Ben. (I may be wrong on that count as there are others who follow these things much more closely.) I was never a huge fan of his...nor a hater...he just bored me silly, but one tweet about dodging a bullet does not equate to treating someone badly. I would have dumped his ass when the pictures of him with another woman making out surfaced while the show was still airing, but she didn't...for whatever reason. They were mutually beneficial to one anothers career for a while. She keeps talking about it and going back for seconds in the Bachelor nation...he seems to be staying out of that and the media. Based on the premise "thou dost protest too much", I bet he is moving on, and despite what she is saying...her not so much.

And Anders...this does remind me of Brad and Emily. Say what you will of Brad, he is working and staying out of the limelight while she continues her search for love with yet another race car driver. :shocked!:

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 45 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 32 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion

+105
HavaDrPepper
mbl
Astrobach
mindless
Kels0012