SELECT CONTENT

Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion

Page 21 of 45 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 33 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion - Page 21 Empty Re: Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:47 pm

Now everything that thought that Artney had "a lot of love for each other" can officially know - they are not exclusive.

I'm not going to comment on the "Ben treating me badly" comments - I don't know what's happened in their relationship, but I do know that after the breakup, one of them made a completely neutral statement and then stayed away from the tabloids completely. The other and her family have talked crap about the ex and has become bffs with the paps. I will use that to choose who I believe in.

Back to top Go down

Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion - Page 21 Empty Re: Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion

Post by momoftrips Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:39 pm

Bachelor Ben Flajnik Responds to Ex Courtney Robertson Dating Arie Luyendyk Jr. (EXCLUSIVE)

http://www.lifeandstylemag.com/entertainment/news/bachelor-ben-flajnik-responds-ex-courtney-robertson-dating-arie-luyendyk-jr#.UJrABr9hkfI

Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion - Page 21 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:38 pm

chasingpavements wrote:Now everything that thought that Artney had "a lot of love for each other" can officially know - they are not exclusive.

I'm not going to comment on the "Ben treating me badly" comments - I don't know what's happened in their relationship, but I do know that after the breakup, one of them made a completely neutral statement and then stayed away from the tabloids completely. The other and her family have talked crap about the ex and has become bffs with the paps. I will use that to choose who I believe in.

But their status could change! Now they may just end up being each others' transitional person, but you never know. Given their mutual interest in staying in the public eye I'd be willing to bet they give it a shot.

Back to top Go down

Post by causingchaos Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:33 pm

I guess as a normal person I can understand not wanting to move in on Ben's part considering their rocky history that was portrayed. I'm sure no one will ever really know what happened between them but I'm guessing both of the players in this game had some equally nasty moments.

What I will never understand is why these people think they're stars. In the normal real world no one gives a rip about their dating life. The only people that really care are hyper-fans of the show. Even normal fans don't really care about them. So the comment about another public relationship...Since Emily and Jef came along there hadn't been a lot of public to their relationship until they made a public breakup (which could have ended without any announcement and not have become a thing) and until she insisted on staying in the public eye. But honestly most people i know see these stories and ask who are these two.

causingchaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:56 pm

Courtney Robertson: The Bachelor Brainwashed Me

Link

about 3 hours ago by Mehera Bonner

Applying to be a contestant on The Bachelor is sort of like signing your life away to a fleet of adorable cupids. It's Chris Harrison's way or the highway — something Ben Flajnik's ex-fiancee, Courtney Robertson, learned the hard way. "In many ways I felt brainwashed," she tells Us Weekly. "You're so closed off!"
Courtney and her fellow Bachelor contestants filmed Ben's season in isolation, and Courtney says she felt tricked into falling for Ben— especially when he brought her popcorn as a romantic surprise. "I realize it wasn't him," Courtney reveals. "It was the producer."
There's no denying that Ben was over-the-top romantic during filming, but Courtney says he turned off the charm as soon as the cameras were off. "Ben said he was all picnicked out," Courtney says, adding that she was "shocked and hurt" when Ben was caught cheating.

This not-so-happy couple finally parted ways in October, and now Courtney is dating Bachelorette's third-runner-up, Arie Luyendyk, Jr., who she describes as a "cool guy."

Do you think Courtney is being too harsh about Ben and her Bachelor producers? Hit the comments!

Source: Us Weekly
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:22 pm

Love_Me wrote:Courtney Robertson: The Bachelor Brainwashed Me

Link

about 3 hours ago by Mehera Bonner

Applying to be a contestant on The Bachelor is sort of like signing your life away to a fleet of adorable cupids. It's Chris Harrison's way or the highway — something Ben Flajnik's ex-fiancee, Courtney Robertson, learned the hard way. "In many ways I felt brainwashed," she tells Us Weekly. "You're so closed off!"
Courtney and her fellow Bachelor contestants filmed Ben's season in isolation, and Courtney says she felt tricked into falling for Ben— especially when he brought her popcorn as a romantic surprise. "I realize it wasn't him," Courtney reveals. "It was the producer."
There's no denying that Ben was over-the-top romantic during filming, but Courtney says he turned off the charm as soon as the cameras were off. "Ben said he was all picnicked out," Courtney says, adding that she was "shocked and hurt" when Ben was caught cheating.

This not-so-happy couple finally parted ways in October, and now Courtney is dating Bachelorette's third-runner-up, Arie Luyendyk, Jr., who she describes as a "cool guy."

Do you think Courtney is being too harsh about Ben and her Bachelor producers? Hit the comments!

Source: Us Weekly

Considering Arie was the first runner up, I don't know how credible the story is. Especially since Courtney is flip-flopping more than some politicians I know.

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:11 am

Courtney is living down to all my expectations of her after seeing her on Ben's show. This all smacks of a stunt guaranteed to get her some press and it's working. I won't go so far to say Arie's being played because he's a big boy. I have to say I'm disappointed in him though. Ben did dodge a bullet and will be able to move on without regret after he's seen the real Courtney.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:10 am

albean99 wrote:Courtney is living down to all my expectations of her after seeing her on Ben's show. This all smacks of a stunt guaranteed to get her some press and it's working. I won't go so far to say Arie's being played because he's a big boy. I have to say I'm disappointed in him though. Ben did dodge a bullet and will be able to move on without regret after he's seen the real Courtney.

I was obviously an Arie fan after the show, but I have to say, I wonder how many people genuinely believe now that HE turned down the Bachelor (and not the other way around). Considering the staged paparazzi photographs and his new show with E!, he seems just as desperate as Courtney to stay in the public eye.

I hope Ben is able to find a more Ashley H type girl this time :)

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:13 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
albean99 wrote:Courtney is living down to all my expectations of her after seeing her on Ben's show. This all smacks of a stunt guaranteed to get her some press and it's working. I won't go so far to say Arie's being played because he's a big boy. I have to say I'm disappointed in him though. Ben did dodge a bullet and will be able to move on without regret after he's seen the real Courtney.

I was obviously an Arie fan after the show, but I have to say, I wonder how many people genuinely believe now that HE turned down the Bachelor (and not the other way around). Considering the staged paparazzi photographs and his new show with E!, he seems just as desperate as Courtney to stay in the public eye.

As someone who was not a big fan of any of the three, I sort of agree with this. Both Courtney and Arie are in professions that hinge more on being in the public eye, and probably see fame, in most any degree, as beneficial to their overall career opportunities. Ben certainly benefitted from the fame in order to help launch his wine business (just as Jef benefitted for his water business), but I suspect he has no interest in being a "celebrity" for celebrity's sake.

Although I don't expect it to ultimately last, I personally think Arie and Courtney are very compatible, and a much better fit with each other than they were with Emily and Ben, respectively. And the quest for some degree of fame/celebrity is just another area of compatibility for this couple.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by KikiLove Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:38 pm

chasingpavements wrote:

I never believed Arie turned down the Bachelor and I don't think he was ever offered it. I believe they wanted Sean all along and until he finally decided to say yes they probably had Arie as a possible backup. Just my personal opinion.

Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion - Page 21 Seanie10Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion - Page 21 Tumblr_m5ljljyBe21rx9goxo1_250Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion - Page 21 Tumblr_m7vu98s0lT1rwl05yo1_100
''Let your faith be bigger than your fears''
''No one can make you feel inferior without your consent'' - Eleanor Roosevelt
KikiLove
KikiLove

Female Posts : 2434

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgFME101EA3Jsekih-BkYbA

Back to top Go down

Post by mare2 Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:26 pm

ironcat wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:

I hope Ben is able to find a more Ashley H type girl this time Smiley

As someone who was not a big fan of any of the three, I sort of agree with this. Both Courtney and Arie are in professions that hinge more on being in the public eye, and probably see fame, in most any degree, as beneficial to their overall career opportunities. Ben certainly benefitted from the fame in order to help launch his wine business (just as Jef benefitted for his water business), but I suspect he has no interest in being a "celebrity" for celebrity's sake.

Although I don't expect it to ultimately last, I personally think Arie and Courtney are very compatible, and a much better fit with each other than they were with Emily and Ben, respectively. And the quest for some degree of fame/celebrity is just another area of compatibility for this couple.

Nailed it. Good Post

mare2

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:19 pm

Ben Flajnik Bristles at Ex Courtney Robertson with Arie Luyendyk

By Mark Gray

11/09/2012 at 01:00 PM EST

Ben Flajnik has seen the pictures of his ex-fiancée with another Bachelor franchise alum and has to wonder: Who is that woman?

"I'm glad there is a new guy," he says, referring to Courtney Robertson's new relationship with Bachelorette hunk Arie Luyendyk. "I see certain things in the media and I wonder, did I ever really know her? I try to avoid it all together."

He continues, "I look at these staged photos of the two of them and I'm like: Why is she doing this? The girl that I loved never wanted to be famous and I look at these set-ups and I think I got out at the right time."

RELATED: Patti Stanger Blogs: What You Can Learn from Bachelor & Bachelorette Breakups

Flajnik admits his split with the controversial Robertson was tough, but throwing himself into his winery, Envolve Winery, helped take his mind off the failed relationship.

"It was really the perfect time for the breakup because harvest is the busiest time of the year for me and it was a distraction," he said Tuesday night at wine pairing party at Las Vegas's Bratalian with Carla Pellegrino, a contestant on the upcoming Top Chef Season 10.

Though he has no interest is being a Bachelor again, Flajnik says he hasn't given up on love.

"I do miss the constant interaction and companionship," he said. "I'm open to dating for sure."

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20645733,00.html
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 45 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 33 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion

+105
HavaDrPepper
mbl
Astrobach
mindless
Kels0012