SELECT CONTENT

Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion

Page 31 of 45 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 38 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion - Page 31 Empty Re: Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion

Post by glazedover Fri May 02, 2014 3:25 pm

IrishGal wrote:Maybe Ben is one of those guys who prefer to ride bareback and he hid the condoms!   giggling 

That would be my guess, considering the individual. Remember "Stormhorse" or some such name for his gross little film?

glazedover

Female Posts : 751

Back to top Go down

Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion - Page 31 Empty Re: Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion

Post by Bet2Win Fri May 02, 2014 6:09 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I guess what I'm saying is by the time Courtney was in the position for FD, she had been home for HTD and certainly could have prepped for the possibility of future intimacy. I mean you get your hair restyled or colored or get waxing done in prep for FD, but you don't think about birth control/std issues, if you have already been hot and heavy??
And certainly by this time, she had to also have had some inkling as to true colors(production). Either way, I would never leave something so important to chance.

Gotcha.  yes 

richmondrose wrote:I could care less about Courtney's sexual exploits, but I do remember CH saying in one of his many interviews that they do provide condoms and by the end of the show the supply is depleted.

:shocked!:  Blob apparently used a couple of season's worth.

IrishGal wrote:Maybe Ben is one of those guys who prefer to ride bareback and he hid the condoms!   giggling 

rofl rofl 
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri May 02, 2014 6:29 pm

SO glad no hotdogs on the barbie tonight.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:30 pm

Is anyone reading Courtney's book? Interesting!
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:24 pm

eliza3 wrote:Is anyone reading Courtney's book?   Interesting!

Yeah, I read it! I'm actually surprised that so many people are starting to like Courtney and feel that she was misrepresented on the show. In the book, she comes off as really superficial, judgmental, and mean and I totally got why the other girls wouldn't want to be friends with her. I did enjoy it, though, because it was such interesting gossip!

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:00 pm

I have not, but did read an article that practically reviewed the whole thing. Lots of gossip!!

http://www.buzzfeed.com/kateaurthur/bachelor-book-courtney-robertson-ben-flajnik

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion - Page 31 1f49c

Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion - Page 31 8367-910 Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion - Page 31 I_got_13 Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion - Page 31 E5kqdm15 Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion - Page 31 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11972

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:17 pm

Alanna wrote:I don't believe the condom thing, not because I think tptb are so into their contestants' sexual health but because there would be way more Bach babies running around on the atfrs and not just those belonging to the married couples either.

I would assume most of these women are on the pill or similar, and the condoms are just for the STDs.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:32 pm

There are a lot of people reading it. Her book is on the New York Times best seller list this week
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:09 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
eliza3 wrote:Is anyone reading Courtney's book?   Interesting!

Yeah, I read it! I'm actually surprised that so many people are starting to like Courtney and feel that she was misrepresented on the show. In the book, she comes off as really superficial, judgmental, and mean and I totally got why the other girls wouldn't want to be friends with her. I did enjoy it, though, because it was such interesting gossip!

Not surprised. Nothing I have ever seen from her post show has changed my opinion of her in any way - and my opinion was really not good. No offence meant to anyone reading her book, but I honestly hate that she can get any press or money off this thing. I find her completely distasteful, unlikeable, and possessing some kind of anti-charisma that makes her unwatchable to me in any way. So bummed she had to be on Afterbuzz this week because the last couple seasons that has become one of the hightlights of watchging the show for me. Luckily Danny, Cathy and JC's charm and humour were able to make up for the stink of Courtney being there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:01 pm

eliza3 wrote:There are a lot of people reading it.  Her book is on the New York Times best seller list this week

I read it in 2 hours. Very interesting to me: made me like her better. Ben appears to be a DB. Most interesting to me was that Ben and Ashley had sex in FS. I did not think that happened, but would explain why he was so bitter.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:13 pm

I read a clip that was in an article and it fit with my impression of her which wasn't very high to begin with. I don't really care to hear her side and that's all it is. Ben has moved on to a good relationship with a nice woman (from what I can tell) so whatever happened with Courtney he's happily moved on.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:29 pm

Cecilia wrote:
eliza3 wrote:There are a lot of people reading it.  Her book is on the New York Times best seller list this week

I read it in 2 hours.  Very interesting to me: made me like her better.  Ben appears to be a DB.  Most interesting to me was that Ben and Ashley had sex in FS.  I did not think that happened, but would explain why he was so bitter.

Whoa!  :Bubba: 
You want to air your own dirty laundry--good for you. That is your right.
You want to talk about your ex's publicly ---hmm. I personally, would walk on the side of caution there--but I am a fairly private person. 
You want to talk about other people's private business that you have heard through another---off limits. Totally off limits.  Very poor taste.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 45 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 38 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion

+105
HavaDrPepper
mbl
Astrobach
mindless
Kels0012