SELECT CONTENT

Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion

Page 35 of 45 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion - Page 35 Empty Re: Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion

Post by albean99 Sun Sep 21, 2014 1:06 am

melrose wrote:Hi folks.. New member here and first post. Firstly, I am on this board solely as a fan of JP and Ashley.  I didn't watch their season when it aired, but came across it on Youtube less than a year ago. Haven't watched the show since Jillian's season.  Obviously, only Ashley and Ben know best what happened that night in the Fantasy Suite.  That's all I will say about that or what my opinion is or not as obviously I just don't know.  Secondly, I think that Courtney writing that book with that information in it, true or NOT true, is COMPLETELY classless.  Free speech, her "Rights" or not, is totally immaterial.. It's just plain classless behavior.  I have only read excerpts from the book and don't plan on reading more.. NOT my type of reading..  
I also saw a post on Ben's Instagram with someone commenting to him about hearing "his" side of the story regarding the book.  And Ben replied something to the effect of Courtney "selling out" to make a living.. I mentioned that to say that, yeah, I am sure Ben has his side to the story as well.  "Sex" sells.. and her book is very heavy on that, and had she not put all that stuff in there, I wonder if her book would have done so well.. Sad, but true.  Not much "bachelor" insider stuff, heavier on the trash..  Anyway, those are my thoughts and my opinion..  

welcomeyall  melrose.   Good Post  ITA about Courtney. I follow Ben and have since Ashley's show. He made some mistakes along the way but is happy now with a great gal.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion - Page 35 Empty Re: Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:05 am

welcomebanner melrose ! I'm glad you joined us! Enjoy!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by melrose Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:18 pm

Thank you!!!!

melrose

Back to top Go down

Post by melrose Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:23 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:welcomebanner melrose ! I'm glad you joined us! Enjoy!

Thanks!!!! :cutesmile!:

melrose

Back to top Go down

Post by melrose Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:36 pm

In regard to someone bringing up that Ashley wanted to let Ben go early, that is correct. I heard that information on video directly from Ashley's bestie, Ashley Spivey from Brad's season.  She didn't go into great detail, though.  What I have also read, (not sure if it's reliable or not) but since Ali had done this with Chris Lambton (sp?) on her season, that they wouldn't let her let Ben go early.. I guess we could all go on and on ad infinitum about how no one was holding a gun to Ashley's head to do or not do anything.  True.. But, I truly believe that Ashley is not a mean-spirited or ugly person..Made mistakes? I am sure.. She's human.  And, given the way the producer manuipulate and coerce, and being in that totally un-natural situation, surrounding by cameras, pressures of keeping everyone happy, etc. etc. etc.. Ashley and any lead on this show, needs to be cut some slack.  Jason and Molly in their podcast go into great detail of how this show is manipulated so much by producers.  Jason fell victim to it and openly admits mistake he made.  He paid a high price for it.  Thankfully he and Molly are now happy and the past is the past.  Same with Ashley.. the past is the past...

melrose

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:24 pm

Just finished reading Courtney's book an I must say that I enjoyed this book very much... Courtney took the readers on her personal ride and the BTS of the bachelorette, I have a new found respect for those people who are chosen an the ones who rise above all the mess....

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:03 am

Courtney up in her Insta today that she went to a physic who said finding love on tv could be in her future this year. I'm betting they are trying to get her to do it, and she might!!

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:05 am

Do what?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:07 am

Paradise!

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:07 am

Oh, ok thanks.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:10 am

Made my annual trip to my favorite psychic @psychicshirley tells me I will find love this year + might be back on TV Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion - Page 35 1f60d Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion - Page 35 1f52e #realdeal by @bugrobertson
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19227

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:14 am

JMHO but here is another person who I wish would just go away quietly and not be on my TV ever again.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 45 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion

+105
HavaDrPepper
mbl
Astrobach
mindless
Kels0012