SELECT CONTENT

Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion

Page 7 of 45 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 26 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion

Post by glazedover Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:11 am

Thomigirl wrote:
Love_Me wrote:JMO I wish every contestant who goes on this show love and happiness.

I have come to the realization that somethings are not worth arguing about.

:campfire: sweet kiss

I LOVE the Kumbaya smiley, LOL. Oh Love my snark meter was broken - sowwy... Praying

And sorry if I added to any escalation of bad feelings with my comment as well Embarassed :WAVEY:

glazedover

Female Posts : 751

Back to top Go down

Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion

Post by Love_Me Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:52 pm

Bachelor's Courtney Robertson Returns Ring From Ben Flajnik After Hookup With Bachelorette Runner-Up

Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion - Page 7 Reg_634.Courtney.Ring2.mh.101512
Clint Brewer/Splash News

This bling just went bust.

The Bachelor winner Courtney Robertson has returned the engagement ring she received from Ben Flajnik on the show's swoony finale last fall, amid reports she got hot and heavy with The Bachelorette runner-up Arie Luyendyk over the weekend.

Hey, at least these ex-contestants know how to keep things interesting even when the cameras aren't rolling!

The Bachelor's Courtney Robertson caught making out with Bachelorette runner-up

Robertson, 30, was photographed on Sunday bringing the bling to jeweler Neil Lane's boutique in Los Angeles, a 3-carat sparkler that reportedly cost $80,000.

Sources close to the jeweler exclusively tell E! News that—per contractual obligations involving ABC, the show and Neil Lane—Robertson only gets to keep the ring if she and Flajnik actually tie the knot.

If the two call it quits within the first year, then the ring must go back to Neil Lane.

Robertson and Flajnik announced they were headed to splitsville a little over a week ago, but the brunette beauty apparently didn't mope for long: She was spotted making out with Luyendyk at Quiessence Restaurant in Phoenix, which happens to be the same joint where she took Ben on their hometown date. Ouch.

Ben Flajnik and Courtney Robertson call it quits
Jack Osbourne’s First Wedding Picture
Kim Kardashian Is a Sex Kitten
”Chelsea Lately” Is Moving Tonight

She followed that up with by posting a twitpic of two glasses of wine with the caption, "Beautiful night...#RedWineImFine."

Luyendyk's manager, meanwhile, insists that the 31-year-old is still unattached and tells E! News, "Arie is happily single and focusing on his racing career."

Early Monday morning, Luyendyk himself took to Twitter to bemoan, "Why is dating so confusing? I need a rule book."

Judging from shows' pitiful happy-every-after track record, let's hope someone gets him a rule book that actually works.

http://www.eonline.com/news/354077/bachelor-s-courtney-robertson-returns-ring-from-ben-flajnik-after-hookup-with-bachelorette-runner-up
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomigirl Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:37 pm

Wait a minuuuuuute. Is she really walking through the streets with the ring box? Rolling Eyes hmmm
Thomigirl
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

Post by HowSoonIsNow Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:09 pm

Thomigirl wrote:Wait a minuuuuuute. Is she really walking through the streets with the ring box? Rolling Eyes hmmm

Yup, somehow it didn't fit in that luggage-sized purse she's carrying.
Suspect Rolling Eyes
HowSoonIsNow
HowSoonIsNow

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:17 pm

Arie Luyendyk Jr. 16 minutes ago

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but having met Courtney...

I can say she's a great girl and we had a fun date. #GoodKisser #Single #GiveTheGirlABreak
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:19 pm

Courtney Robertson

about an hour ago

I've had a heavy heart lately but my ring finger is much lighter

It was a sad drive across town to return my engagement ring. Focusing on the present these days
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomigirl Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:43 pm

These 2 are cray-cray no no
Thomigirl
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:41 pm

Any doubt that I had that these two called the paps and arranged for those kissing pics to be taken is gone.

I have a feeling that Ben wasn't referring to the date itself, but Courtney's love of fame. As someone who has pretty much stayed outside of the limelight since his season, I'm sure Ben was surprised to see Courtney not being able to give it up.

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:43 pm

HowSoonIsNow wrote:
Thomigirl wrote:Wait a minuuuuuute. Is she really walking through the streets with the ring box? Rolling Eyes hmmm

Yup, somehow it didn't fit in that luggage-sized purse she's carrying.
Suspect Rolling Eyes

hehehe Photo op much?

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:37 am

I know right- who really knows who Courtney is - who really cares who Courtney is....such a set up.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:44 pm

Courtney Robertson & Arie Luyendyk's Kiss Was A PR Stunt, Claims Source

Courtney Robertson and Arie Luyendyk Jr. are the latest Bachelor/Bachelorette couple to surface and while fans love a good pairing between show cast-offs, these two seem like a mismatch and with Courtney fresh off her break-up from Ben Flajnik, it just doesn't feel right.

According to a source, there's a logical explanation for their new-found relationship. "It's a PR stunt. Arie told his mom it was all set up. They are not dating."

Many fans had figured that the romance was just a rebound for Courtney and wouldn't last, but to think that it was all just for publicity is a bit odd.

"Everything about her is not Arie's type. He's been acting uncharacteristically lately, so he probably would date her — but it doesn't mean he likes her or there's a future. They'd do anything to get in the press," the source adds. "The family is wondering what the hell is he doing that for. It's not the Arie they know. He's trying to extend his 15 minutes of fame, just like Courtney." If all they want is more fame, than it looks like they are perfect for each other.

While the source does make a few good points, it is a bit hard to believe that Arie would be so fame-hungry, especially after he just turned down a role on The Bachelor. Being the star of a show would likely gain him more fame than going on a date.

http://celebs.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474981704739
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomigirl Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:57 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:
Courtney Robertson & Arie Luyendyk's Kiss Was A PR Stunt, Claims Source

Courtney Robertson and Arie Luyendyk Jr. are the latest Bachelor/Bachelorette couple to surface and while fans love a good pairing between show cast-offs, these two seem like a mismatch and with Courtney fresh off her break-up from Ben Flajnik, it just doesn't feel right.

According to a source, there's a logical explanation for their new-found relationship. "It's a PR stunt. Arie told his mom it was all set up. They are not dating."

Many fans had figured that the romance was just a rebound for Courtney and wouldn't last, but to think that it was all just for publicity is a bit odd.

"Everything about her is not Arie's type. He's been acting uncharacteristically lately, so he probably would date her — but it doesn't mean he likes her or there's a future. They'd do anything to get in the press," the source adds. "The family is wondering what the hell is he doing that for. It's not the Arie they know. He's trying to extend his 15 minutes of fame, just like Courtney." If all they want is more fame, than it looks like they are perfect for each other.

While the source does make a few good points, it is a bit hard to believe that Arie would be so fame-hungry, especially after he just turned down a role on The Bachelor. Being the star of a show would likely gain him more fame than going on a date.

http://celebs.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474981704739

Ya don't day? Amateurs... hmmm
Thomigirl
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 45 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 26 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion

+105
HavaDrPepper
mbl
Astrobach
mindless
Kels0012