SELECT CONTENT

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelor 17 - Thread #2

Page 3 of 47 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 25 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelor 17 - Thread #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelor 17 - Thread #2

Post by ThankMeLater Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:17 am

here's another post reply on that website:
hearing they also will stage a mock carnival in c`sted tues and also are filming 5 promotional ads for stx as part of the deal for shooting the show on STX.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelor 17 - Thread #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelor 17 - Thread #2

Post by momoftrips Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:35 am

This is the seaplane landing at the Buccaneer for the filming of the Bachelor!
Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelor 17 - Thread #2 - Page 3 Pcd1g

The St. Croix Lime
Hey, ABC's "The Bachelor" is here filming on St. Croix! Word is that there will be a "mock parade" filmed on Company Street tomorrow (Tuesday) from 3:00 - 5:00 pm if you want a shot to be on TV!

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelor 17 - Thread #2 - Page 3 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:38 am

momoftrips wrote:

The St. Croix Lime
Hey, ABC's "The Bachelor" is here filming on St. Croix! Word is that there will be a "mock parade" filmed on Company Street tomorrow (Tuesday) from 3:00 - 5:00 pm if you want a shot to be on TV!
Great catch! clapping! I'm guessing the mock parade is a group date right?

ThankMeLater

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:19 am

ThankMeLater wrote:
momoftrips wrote:

The St. Croix Lime
Great catch! clapping! I'm guessing the mock parade is a group date right?

I can't tell you how exciting it is for me to see these SCs!!!! That's our beach (called Mermaid Beach). You are standing in the Mermaid Restaurant which serves lunch and looks out over the beach to the gorgeous water. When I am knee deep in snow in Boston every winter, that visual (minus all of the production equipment) is what keeps me going until we get there in March!!!

The seaplanes usually land near the boardwalk in C'sted.

I thought they would do something with the Mocko Jumbies ("mock parade" which will be like a Jump up) so the parade sounds fantastic. Could be a group date but could also be a one on one with dinner at one of the romantic restaurants downtown afterwards (Kendricks and Savant would be perfect). Thinking that the group date might have been Buck Island yesterday.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:25 am

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/stcroixlime?fref=ts

Clearly a lot of people are following this on St. Croix Lime. Bottom comment just posted within the past few minutes says they are filming on Buck Island now. We think the Buck Island piece goes with the catamaran Zingara.

So maybe the Seaplane and the aerial view of the island (with perhaps a stop somewhere else on the island for a picnic or whatever) was a one on one date yesterday.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:27 am

Love_Me wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:Justin Aplin ‏@japlin
They're filming The Bachelor in downtown Hendersonville? What kind of bizarro universe is this?

I wonder what for?

I tweeted him about it. I will let you know if he replies back to me. :yes:

His reply ~

Bachelor 17 Forum ‏@bachspoilerfans @japlin Were they filming the Bachelor shown on ABC there?

Justin Aplin ‏@japlin @bachspoilerfans Apparently it's for a new show called "Road to Love", or so I'm told.

Maybe we can make a thread to discuss this show. :Smiley:

http://www.whkp.com/news/6832-film-crew-in-downtown-hendersonville-on-sunday.html
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:30 am

As I recall, when they get to F6 they have 3 1on1s and one 3on1.... if they film in order, the usual order is 1on1, 1on1, 3on1, 1on1.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:36 am

jcrbil wrote:As I recall, when they get to F6 they have 3 1on1s and one 3on1.... if they film in order, the usual order is 1on1, 1on1, 3on1, 1on1.
you're right! I actually totally forgot about that :)

ThankMeLater

Back to top Go down

Post by MissC Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:45 am

LibationSociety 5 hours, 1 min ago Twitter
Totally bummed that this @abcbachelor helicopter didn't just drop roses over Christiansted. twitter.yfrog.com/jarpqzw...

MissC
MissC

Female Posts : 1412

https://www.facebook.com/candi.m.keller

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:45 am

Re: The Bachelor TV show filming on STX new

October 22, 2012 07:19AM

I heard some talk yesterday on VHF marine radio that sounded like a production crew scouting locations.
Just now heard some talk from a boat talking about loading gear for "the production". Sounds like something is happening.

October 22, 2012 07:45AM
Maybe the rest of the country will see what a mess we're in here and send help.

October 22, 2012 07:47AM

They have chartered the Zingara. Saw them pick up crew at the Buccaneer yesterday and all their production stuff is in the lot. Wonder if they need extras?

October 22, 2012 07:51AM The mere fact of them shooting on STX is "help".

October 22, 2012 01:09PM I drove by the other day there was a camera crew at the entrance drive... Thought they were maybe doing a promo shoot, maybe not.

October 22, 2012 03:05PM hearing they also will stage a mock carnival in c`sted tues and also are filming 5 promotional ads for stx as part of the deal for shooting the show on STX.

October 22, 2012 03:21PM from facebook...Hey, ABC's "The Bachelor" is here filming on St. Croix! Word is that there will be a "mock parade" filmed on Company Street tomorrow (Tuesday) from 3:00 - 5:00 pm if you want a shot to be on TV!

October 22, 2012 03:37PM from facebook...

Isn't that hysterical? ABC asked a property owner I know well to remove all his "for sale" and "for rent" signs from downtown C'sted to make the town look less decrepit for the "parade".

And some people think reality teevee is real.

I guess that's what that black heliocopter buzzing the island all morning was. It's out at Buck now.

October 22, 2012 03:53PM Hopefully everyone will have fun doing the show, spending their money, enjoying what the island has to offer while having a great time doing so and staying safe. That's all STX would need is to have their reality show guests and production company crew get robbed or mugged, etc.

I rarely watch Reality TV but I did watch when they had a MTV show where they had 6 young people stay on a gorgeous property on Hassell Island! Really great shots and images of many STT locations with some Carnival footage as well as some footage of STX

(alcohol free beer guzzling pig!) when they traveled there for St. Patrick's Day weekend. I actually enjoyed the show mainly because

it was shot here. Doubt will continue to view any other new episodes.

Don't ever watch the Bachelor but may if they film on STX.

Hope STX enjoys good advertising from the filming when it airs!thumbs up

October 22, 2012 03:59PM Great PR for the territory. As silly as the MTV show was, it showed STT and side trips in a very positive light. These types of shows provide needed promotion for tourism and business investment. We need more.

http://www.vimovingcenter.com/talk/read.php?4,190666,190698
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:58 am

O.k. Just went over to the St. Croix Lime FB page and the pic of the filming at the Bucccaneer is gone. Or it could possibly be that I'm not very good at FB....can someone else check? I know that TPTB were adamant with vendors that they keep the secret. Maybe someone got to the Lime and asked them to take it down.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:00 am

Love_Me wrote:
I joined that message board and plan on asking them questions regarding this once my account is verified. Smiley

http://www.vimovingcenter.com/talk/read.php?4,190666,190666#msg-190666

They verified my account. Is there anything we want to ask them on their message board?
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 47 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 25 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelor 17 - Thread #2

+41
Tattina
gruder
julychild
atem
albean99