SELECT CONTENT

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum

Page 45 of 71 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 58 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ThatIsAll - Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum - Page 45 Empty Re: Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum

Post by bleuberry Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:39 am

julychild wrote:Although I wasn't a big fan of Ashley's season, I have to say that I like both her's and JP's social media behavior. I never get the sense that they are "performing" for their followers, which I (personally) read in some other couples. Just regular documentation of their daily lives.

:yes: I enjoy following them, too. They seem relatable and real.

ThatIsAll - Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum - Page 45 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

ThatIsAll - Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum - Page 45 Empty Re: Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum

Post by Sprite Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:21 am

bleuberry wrote:Gah, that JP! beatingheart

ashleylynnrosenbaum
Dad's home!

ThatIsAll - Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum - Page 45 10809848_1008120289217629_1524688526_n

Got to love a man who loves kids and animals. So cute.

Who would have thought such wonderful things could result out of her season? I never bought into the storyline of her being all that into Bentley. I thought all the crying was about her insecurities that the guys wanted Emily and not her. With JP, she had absolutely nothing to worry about. They are such a sweet, genuine couple.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:07 am

bleuberry wrote:
julychild wrote:Although I wasn't a big fan of Ashley's season, I have to say that I like both her's and JP's social media behavior. I never get the sense that they are "performing" for their followers, which I (personally) read in some other couples. Just regular documentation of their daily lives.

:yes: I enjoy following them, too. They seem relatable and real.

They are. :yes:

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:30 pm

His lil' hockey pj's are adorable!

ashleylynnrosenbaum
Early bath and pj kinda day!
ThatIsAll - Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum - Page 45 10838583_689495437832065_1560292770_n

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

ThatIsAll - Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum - Page 45 8367-910 ThatIsAll - Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum - Page 45 I_got_13 ThatIsAll - Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum - Page 45 E5kqdm15 ThatIsAll - Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum - Page 45 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11971

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:36 pm

Oh my gosh, so darn cute!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by glazedover Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:04 pm

I see a tiny bit of Ashley now. That baby is just too adorable for words!

glazedover

Female Posts : 751

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:08 pm

Sprite wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Gah, that JP! beatingheart

ashleylynnrosenbaum
Dad's home!

ThatIsAll - Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum - Page 45 10809848_1008120289217629_1524688526_n

Got to love a man who loves kids and animals. So cute.

Who would have thought such wonderful things could result out of her season? I never bought into the storyline of her being all that into Bentley. I thought all the crying was about her insecurities that the guys wanted Emily and not her. With JP, she had absolutely nothing to worry about. They are such a sweet, genuine couple.

That's got to be my new fav picture!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by BachfanNY Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:30 pm

Linds911 wrote:His lil' hockey pj's are adorable!

ashleylynnrosenbaum
Early bath and pj kinda day!
ThatIsAll - Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum - Page 45 10838583_689495437832065_1560292770_n

I'm dying with these pictures, the cuteness is over-the-top. Its a good time to be an Islanders fan...finally!
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Dec 28, 2014 1:06 pm

_jprosenbaum
29 minutes ago
I love this lady. #thatisall

ThatIsAll - Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum - Page 45 10859981_1515759865376203_1670034398_n

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Sun Dec 28, 2014 1:59 pm

Ashley looks great.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Dec 28, 2014 2:31 pm

StacyNor wrote:Ashley looks great.

She really does. It has been so much fun to watch them become a couple and now parents. They are still my all time favorites.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Dec 28, 2014 6:05 pm

Mine, too. IRL they are very nice, down to earth people.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 71 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 58 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum

+110
Gale1
nuts2uiam
Lennoxcolinrolland
jlccaz
LittleBoyBlue