SELECT CONTENT

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum

Page 65 of 71 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fordy - Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum - Page 65 Empty Re: Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 10, 2016 7:54 pm

I like it. I agree he looks younger. You can see the father/son resemblance. (imo)

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

fordy - Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum - Page 65 Empty Re: Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum

Post by terabithia Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:38 pm

I like him with and without hair. Ashley is so lucky he signed up for her season, they seem like they really belong together, what a great match. 
:swinginglove
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by instinct Sat Jun 11, 2016 8:40 am

I'm going with the hairy look also and it does make him look younger. Plus it's always good to make your wife happy. :yes:
instinct
instinct

Female Posts : 357

Back to top Go down

Post by melrose Sun Jun 12, 2016 3:59 pm

here it looks like he has bangs and I don't care for it.. Shaved the best, but a little growth is nice too, perhaps this is a little too long, unless he parts on side..

melrose

Back to top Go down

Post by BachfanNY Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:37 pm

Linds911 wrote:
I'm obsessed with JPs new haircut! First time in 20 years he hasn't had a shaved head!! Help me convince him to keep it!!!! by @ashleylynnrosenbaum

Right there with Ashley, i'm obsessed with it too. I hate buzz cuts so it either has to be a tight fade or this...he is sexy either way! eyedrool
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:42 pm

I was hoping somebody would post this. I think he looks adorable, but then I think he always looks that way, so either way is fine with me. His son sure looks a lot like him in this picture. I think they will always be my favorite couple that's come out of this show. I'm looking forward to seeing who their baby girl looks like..
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:14 pm

I like it and agree he looks younger.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:33 pm

Oh my the haircut totally makes him and his son look alike!

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:41 pm

Go Ash!

Someone commented 'she could've been writing a book and promoting flat tummy tea instead.' laugh out loud Which one of you was it?! giggling

JP commented #proud, and that she's hot in a uniform. <3

fordy - Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum - Page 65 Image10

fordy - Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum - Page 65 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 01, 2016 9:20 pm

laugh out loud at the comment.

She has worked hard and it has paid off for her. I give her a lot of credit. Working, raising a family and another one on the way. Sweet little family! beatingheart

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:12 pm

Fave for life! PINKHEART PINKHEART Ash is one of the best!
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2016 12:31 am

I admire Ashley for her work ethic and sticking to her goals. That's one of the reasons these two are one of my favorite couples, they took a few perks from the franchise, nothing wrong with that, but then continued on with their own lives

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 71 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum

+110
Gale1
nuts2uiam
Lennoxcolinrolland
jlccaz
LittleBoyBlue