SELECT CONTENT

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - General Media - No Discussion

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - General Media - No Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - General Media - No Discussion

Post by momoftrips Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:25 pm

MEDIA ALERT

PLEASE JOIN US FOR A TELECONFERENCE WITH "BACHELORETTE" ASHLEY HEBERT

AND J. P. ROSENBAUM AS THE COUPLE SHARE THEIR SPECIAL WEDDING DAY WITH

VIEWERS, ON "THE BACHELORETTE: ASHLEY AND J. P.'S WEDDING"

Their Spectacular Wedding Special Will Air on ABC,

Sunday, December 16 (9:00-11:00 p.m., ET)

WHAT:

Teleconference call with Ashley Hebert and J. P. Rosenbaum, the second "Bachelorette" couple to ever walk down the aisle.

WHEN:

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

12:30 p.m., ET/11:30 p.m., CT/10:30 a.m., MT/ 9:30 a.m., PT

WHO:

Ashley Hebert and J.P. Rosenbaum's love story has come full circle at last. Ashley began as one of the favorites to capture Brad Womack's heart on the 15th edition of "The Bachelor" in early 2010, narrowly missing her goal of finding a future husband. She got her a second chance at love on the seventh edition of "The Bachelorette," after determining to find balance between her career and her personal life. However, her search for "Mr. Right" had to survive a shocking and emotionally taxing journey. Initially even Ashley's own sister had her doubts about J.P., but all was quickly forgiven. Ultimately Ashley got her fairytale happy ending as she gave J.P. her final rose and he proposed. Since then they've been inseparable. Ashley, 28, graduated from dental school at the University of Pennsylvania and is currently completing a specialty in pediatric dentistry at St. Christopher's Hospital for Children in Philadelphia. J.P., 35, continues as a successful construction manager in New York City. Now they're really ready to begin their life as man and wife and to have a family of their own.

CALL INFO:

Title: ABC Conference Call; The Bachelorette: Ashley and J. P.'s Wedding

Please plan to dial in 5 minutes prior to the scheduled start time.

Please note: This call is for media only.

PLEASE R.S.V.P. TO ABC Media Relations by Tuesday, December 11th at 11AM ET: Mitch Messinger, mitchell.c.messinger@abc.com

MORE ON "THE BACHELORETTE: ASHLEY AND J. P.'S WEDDING"

Ashley Hebert and J.P. Rosenbaum, the second "Bachelorette" couple to ever walk down the aisle, will share a dramatic new chapter of their love story with millions of viewers and Bachelor Nation when ABC televises their much anticipated wedding.

Additionally, the happy couple has requested that Chris Harrison officiate the wedding. Since they met and fell in love on "The Bachelorette," it just felt right to them that Chris should also marry them.

The couple, who became engaged in beautiful, exotic Fiji at the end of Ashley's edition of "The Bachelorette" in August 2010, will let viewers in on all the exciting festivities - from her dress fitting for her dazzling custom-made gown to Ashley and J.P. planning the big day with their wedding planner. Then it's on to their bachelor and bachelorette parties, and the next stage of their romantic journey with a beautiful wedding ceremony in the perfect location.

http://www.abcmedianet.com/Web/dnr/dispDNR.aspx?id=120412_04

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - General Media - No Discussion - Page 2 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - General Media - No Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - General Media - No Discussion

Post by Admin Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:04 pm

All About ‘Bachelorette’ Ashley & J.P. Rosenbaum’s Wedding Rings!

Neil Lane wants to make one thing clear about newlyweds Ashley Hebert and J.P. Rosenbaum: “Seriously, J.P. and Ashley are so in love,” the celebrity jeweler tells PEOPLE of the Bachelorette season 7 stars. “Say what you will about reality TV, this is real-life love and they’re in this forever!”

So what better way to celebrate such affection than with some serious wedding bling? “We wanted to do something very special for their bands and all of Ashley’s wedding jewelry,” says Lane, who also designed Hebert’s 3.5-carat, central cushion-cut engagement ring (above) for Rosenbaum’s May 2011 proposal. “All three of us worked together on the bands over the last month and for Ashley, we created a design for a handmade, platinum band with French-cut diamonds in the middle section bordered by round diamonds on the side (above).”

For his, “J.P. wanted something stylish and unusual but not too blingy,” Lane says. The upshot? A wide platinum band with a raised elliptical edge in the middle (above) “for a 3D [look].”

Rounding out the couple’s wedding jewelry were 5-carat diamond-and-platinum cufflinks (above) for Rosenbaum (“J.P. wanted a little sparkle and glam on his cuff,” says Lane) and for Hebert, 10 carats of vintage, Indian-style drop earrings (above) and more than 30 carats in diamond bracelets (top).

“They loved the jewelry — and they really love each other,” says Lane, who first met the couple in Fiji toward the end of their season (see photo below). “When I first got to know them in Fiji, I knew they were going to last. They were so affectionate and then when I’ve seen them since it was clear they were a very true, inseparable couple ready to go on life’s journey together. It’s like they have goo-goo eyes for each other! They’re love-struck!” Tell us: Are you a fan of Ashley and J.P.’s gems?

http://stylenews.peoplestylewatch.com/2012/12/05/ashley-hebert-jp-wedding-rings/
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:33 pm

Thanks cfck! :Smiley:

cfck2222 wrote:Here's your 1st look roundup of tabloid wedding coverage :Smiley:

People and US Weekly both have wedding pictures, both have stories about the wedding teased on their main cover.
In Touch also teases a story on its main cover as you already know. You can skip In Touch in that while it's a positive story, there's nothing you haven't already read online and there are no new pictures.

I do think the NYDN story was somewhat accurate in that Ashley & JP would probably have had the main People cover story if not for the royal pregnancy. People did get the exclusive interview with Ashley and JP but, US Weekly has some good pictures too including a couple great pictures of the (gorgeous) back of Ashley's dress. Maybe not official pictures (I'm not sure) but pretty high quality ones. So I'm wondering if the exclusivity of pictures got dropped and US Weekly was sold a few.

The People story is a 4 page spread as already mentioned, with 2 pages devoted to the picture under the chuppah that you've already seen. The other 2 pages include a cute picture of Ashley and JP with their flower girls (who both have parasols) and ringbearer, a picture of JP and Ashley dancing their 1st dance, a picture of Ashley & JP eating cake, a picture of the cakes (yes, there were multiple cakes) including an inset with the cake topper of an Ashley doll giving a JP doll the final rose. JP says that was the only red rose at the wedding. I believe the story says there were 25,000 white and pink roses at the wedding (I'm suddenly not sure about the exact number but it was definitely in the tens of thousands). People spoke to Ashley and JP over mimosas the day after their wedding.

The People story starts out by saying Ashley faced the bride's worst nightmare as she got ready for the wedding, which was rain. Wedding planner Mindy Weiss had a contingency plan to move the guests inside. But as Ashley says, she stepped outside and said they had to take a risk. It drizzled a little and then the sun came out as she walked down the aisle. Yay! JP couldn't care less about the weather because he was thinking only about his bride. The article points out that these 2 have mostly stayed out of the spotlight since their televised engagement, moving to Princeton and focusing on building their relationship while Ashley commutes to her residency and JP commutes to his job in construction management/development. I believe Ashley acknowledges the pressure that came from a televised engagement from a franchise with such a bad track record but she says she and JP blocked all that out and focused on each other. Guests dined on chicken and risotto, and Ashley had multiple cakes made by Jane (? sorry, I don't remember the full name, just that Ashley wanted eclecticism among the cakes - red velvet was among the choices). There were special lights brought in to give the wedding a soft glow.

JP and Ashley wrote their vows and both cried as they were reciting them. Ashley's vows included thanking JP for embracing Boo. They also cried during their 1st dance. There's a small inset picture of Trista & Ryan, whose marital advice to Ashley and JP is to not get caught up in the fame. It's a very sweet, nice story with very sweet pictures. I love the barrette in Ashley's hair, her dress - everything looks absolutely lovely and tasteful and classy.

I'm struggling to remember what I read/saw in People versus what I read/saw in US Weekly. One of the 2 mags has a picture of Chrystie carrying Boo down the aisle. I think it's US Weekly. People has a quote from Chrystie about Ashley and JP being the real deal. Neither magazine has photos of the wedding party. People magazine also quotes CH as saying that as cheesy as it sounds, these two just fit together.

US Weekly has a take on the wedding that's slightly, say, edgier? Not when it comes to Ashley and JP, whom the article agrees are completely in love with each other and had an incredibly sweet, romantic wedding. US Weekly also agrees there were tears during their wedding vows and tears during their 1st dance. There's an anonymous source that talks about Ashley and JP being the real deal. The article teases JP for hardly being able to wait to kiss his bride (he went in for a kiss too early!).

Where US Weekly gets edgier is in claiming that guests were without food and music for 2 hours starting at 4:30 PM while crews for the show were working, and I guess Ashley and JP were off taking pictures (they snacked at a granola station). It also claims people had to pay for their own drinks later that night. But, US Weekly agrees people partied hard, and danced well past 10 PM when the DJ was trying to close the night. The article quotes an anonymous insider sniping about the "reality TV girls" among the guests who were over-perfumed. There are small pictures of Emily sitting next to Michelle Money at the wedding, Molly and Jason sitting together, and Ali sitting in front of Jillian and her boyfriend who were sitting in front of Roberto. The article says Ali & Roberto did hook up but according to an anonymous source there's little chance of them getting back together. However, they had a great time together at the wedding. The article also claims Molly tried to separate herself from the group at one point when she thought the bouquet was being thrown (this doesn't seem like a big deal?), and that Emily tried flirting with singer Matt White after exchanging an awkward hug with Sean, and also accepted drinks from Chris Harrison.

Everything about US's coverage of Ashley and JP themselves though is very positive. It's worth reading both People and US Weekly IMO.

Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:54 am

http://www.eonline.com/videos/199322/first-look-at-bachelorette-wedding

Video at the link.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:36 pm

Robert Mills ‏@Millsy11374
#Bachelornation here's the new Ashley and JP promo! http://tv.msn.com/video/tv/?g=5ad9324f-0294-48f4-83d4-e2ad6ae8967a …

New preview at this link: http://tv.msn.com/video/tv/?videoId=5ad9324f-0294-48f4-83d4-e2ad6ae8967a&from=sharepermalink&src=v5:share:sharepermalink:&from=hub_en-us_msne_video_hub_tvV5_msne_tv_home
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jashfan Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:25 pm

http://www.wetpaint.com/the-bachelorette/articles/ali-fedotowsky-on-ashley-and-jps-wedding-it-was-a-ruckus-exclusive

~ Live each day as if its your last ~! :thismuch: Live , LAugh , Love :cc5:
jashfan
jashfan

Female Posts : 242

Back to top Go down

Post by NCGalBecca Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:36 pm

From EW:
What to expect (or not expect) on 'The Bachelorette: Ashley and J.P.'s Wedding'
On Sunday, reality TV fans are invited to the third ceremony in Bachelor franchise history – The Bachelorette: Ashley and J.P.’s Wedding (ABC, 9 p.m. ET). In a conference call with reporters today, newlyweds Ashley Hebert and J.P. Rosenbaum shared a few details on what viewers may or may not see during their Mindy Weiss-planned Pasadena nuptials:

You will see: Chris Harrison officiating. “Chris Harrison was really our first choice,” Rosenbaum said. “He has been there from the very beginning, when Ashley was obviously on Brad [Womack's] season and then throughout our season. He’s seen our good sides, our bad sides. Even off the show, we see him when he’s in New York. We have a really great relationship, and it just all made sense to come full circle and to have Chris Harrison up there with us.” The couple wrote their own vows. “You’ll definitely see some tears, but not as many as you might think,” Hebert said. “We were pretty composed.”

You won’t see: Chris Harrison ruling the dance floor. Though apparently, he did. “There was a moment where Chris Harrison and one of the producers tied their ties together and created a limbo for everybody. You definitely won’t see that. But that was a really fun part of the night,” Hebert said. “Babe, I have a picture of that, actually,” Rosenbaum added. “I think we’ll release that at some point,” Hebert joked.

You will see: J.P. and Ashley’s first dance. “It was the song ‘Love’ by Matt White,” Hebert said. “We heard the song and fell in love with it. We were lucky enough that he was able and willing to come play live for us.”
You probably won’t see: J.P. and Ashley dancing the Hora. Oh, they did, just late in the evening.

You will see: Ashley wearing a custom gown by Randi Rahm, who also designed Hebert’s dresses for the premiere and season finale of The Bachelorette.

You won’t see: Ashley wearing “something borrowed, something blue” — she didn’t do that. “I don’t know why. I’m hoping it’s not bad luck,” she said. (She also didn’t do the bouquet toss. “It was too pretty to throw!”)

You may see: Hebert remove the train from her gown (we’re guessing). Asked what she was thinking walking down the aisle, she said, ”I wish I could say it was something other than, wow, my train is so heavy, I’m not sure I can make it all the way up those steps,” Hebert said, laughing. “Baby, I’m sorry, but that was the truth. It was so heavy.”

You definitely won’t see: Any honeymoon shots. They haven’t taken one yet. They stayed in California for a day after their wedding to decompress, but then they returned home to Princeton, New Jersey (their compromise since he works in New York City and she works in Philadelphia).

http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/12/11/bachelorette-ashley-j-p-wedding/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter
NCGalBecca
NCGalBecca

Female Posts : 1904

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:41 am

Monday, December 10, 2012 ABC Television Network
PRESS RELEASE - ENTERTAINMENT - THE BACHELORETTE: ASHEY AND J.P.'S WEDDING (12/16)

GET READY TO ATTEND THE WEDDING OF THE YEAR, AS ASHLEY HEBERT AND J.P. ROSENBAUM SAY "I DO" ON "THE BACHELORETTE: ASHLEY AND J.P.'S WEDDING," SUNDAY, DECEMBER 16 ON ABC

Ashley and J.P. Become the Third Couple in the Bachelor Franchise to Marry,
Joining Trista and Ryan Sutter and Jason and Molly Mesnick

"The Bachelor" Couple Celebrate Their Union with a Spectacular Event in Los Angeles;
Pop Singer-Song Writers Lisa Donnelly and Matt White Will Be Featured in Special Performances

A Special Sneak Peak of the Exciting New Season of "The Bachelor" Will Also Be Showcased

Ashley Hebert and J.P. Rosenbaum, the second "Bachelorette" couple to ever walk down the aisle, will share a dramatic new chapter of their love story with millions of viewers when ABC televises their much anticipated wedding on "The Bachelorette: Ashley and J.P.'s Wedding," SUNDAY, DECEMBER 16 (9:00-11:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

Weeks of planning and anticipation culminate with former "Bachelorette" star Ashley Hebert and J.P. Rosenbaum declaring their love for one another before family, friends, past "Bachelor" and "Bachelorette" couples, stars and participants, who are all there to help them celebrate. The guest list includes Trista and Ryan Sutter, Jason and Molly Mesnick, Ali Fedotowsky, Jillian Harris, Deanna Pappas, Sean Lowe, Roberto Martinez and Ryan Park.

In the special, the couple, who were married on December 1 after J.P. proposed to Ashley on Bachelorette finale in Fiji in August 2010, let viewers in on all the exciting festivities. Ashley and J.P. will look back at their life since that romantic proposal and how they surprised both of their parents with the happy news of their wedding date. The couple is in for a shock when they meet with Mindy Weiss, their wedding planner, who has arranged a number of celebrity nuptials, and discover just how much will go into making their special day a day to remember.

Then follow Ashley to her dress fitting for her dazzling custom-made gown by famed red carpet dress designer Randi Rahm and watch the couple cut loose at their wild bachelor and bachelorette party weekend in Scottsdale, Arizona. J.P. and his friends get to let off steam in high performance vehicles and Ashley's group is surprised by a sexy pole dancer. Will Ashley try it herself?

The happy couple requested that Chris Harrison officiate the wedding, but before he can agree, he has some tough questions of his own. Finally, it is the morning of their wedding day and both the bride and groom are preparing. J.P., all of his groomsmen and the fathers of the bride (both her father and stepfather) and groom are wearing Hugo Boss. A rapturous Ashley walks down the aisle to pop singer-songwriter Lisa Donnelly covering Elvis Presley's "Can't Help Falling in Love," as J.P., beaming, looks on, and the breathtaking ceremony begins before 200 guests at The Langham Huntington, Pasadena, an elegant, iconic landmark hotel in Southern California. As the couple walk back down the aisle as man and wife, Lisa sings "Here to Stay," which she wrote especially for Ashley and J.P. for this occasion.

After the couple pledge their undying love to one another, it's time to party! Ashley and J.P. dance their first dance in front of their family and friends, as popular rock-pop artist Matt White sings his Billboard hit "Love."

Ashley and J.P.'s love story has come full circle at last. Ashley began by being one of the favorites to capture Brad Womack's heart on the 15th edition of "The Bachelor" in early 2010 and narrowly missing her goal of finding a future husband. She got her second opportunity to find love on the seventh edition of "The Bachelorette," after determining to find balance between her career and personal life. However, her search for "Mr. Right" had to survive a shocking and emotionally taxing journey. Initially Ashley's own sister even had her doubts about J.P., but all was quickly forgiven. Finally, Ashley got her fairytale happy ending as she gave J.P. her final rose and he proposed. Since then they have been inseparable. Ashley, 28, graduated from dental school at the University of Pennsylvania and is currently completing a specialty in pediatric dentistry at St. Christopher's Hospital for Children in Philadelphia. J.P., 35, continues as a successful construction manager in New York City. Now they're really ready to begin their life as man and wife and to have a family of their own.

Hosted by Chris Harrison, "The Bachelorette: Ashley and J.P.'s Wedding" is a production of Next Entertainment in association with Warner Horizon Television. Mike Fleiss and Martin Hilton are the executive producers.

Source: ABC
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:44 am

Ashley Hebert and J.P. Rosenbaum: We go "back and forth" on kids

By Elizabeth Kwiatkowski, 12/11/2012

Ashley Hebert and J.P. Rosenbaum of The Bachelorette wed on December 1 in an outdoor ceremony officiated by show host Chris Harrison in Pasadena, CA.

ABC will televise Ashley and J.P.'s ceremony on The Bachelorette: Ashley and J.P.'s Wedding, a special which will air Sunday, December 16 from 9-11PM ET/PT. The special will also cover all the events leading up to the ceremony -- including the dress fittings for Ashley's custom-made gown, the couple's meetings with their wedding planner, and their bachelor and bachelorette parties.

Ashley, a 28-year-old dentist, and J.P., a 35-year-old construction manager, got engaged when she selected him over fellow bachelor Ben Flajnik during the seventh-season finale of The Bachelorette, which aired in August 2011. They are only the second couple in The Bachelorette history to wed, following in the footsteps of first-season The Bachelorette couple Trista Rehn and Ryan Sutter.

During a conference call with reporters on Tuesday, Ashley and J.P. talked to Reality TV World about their wedding and televised special to come. Below is what the couple had to tell Reality TV World. Check back with Reality TV World for the rest of their call.

Reality TV World: Are you guys still living in New Jersey? I just wanted to make sure because I kind of lost track. And also, where do you see yourselves settling down long-term? For instance, do you see yourselves staying in New York or Ashley, do you ever see yourself moving closer to home?

Ashley Hebert: Okay, so we live in Princeton, New Jersey right now. We've been living here for probably six months now, and we live here as kind of like a compromise because J.P. works in the city in New York and I work in Philadelphia.

And then terms of long-term in the future, we're not really sure and we haven't really -- we still have a couple years left in Princeton. We'll probably stay in the Northeast, maybe New York, maybe north Jersey, maybe Connecticut, who knows!

Reality TV World: Do you two plan on having kids? If so, how many and how soon?

Ashley Hebert: Oh gosh. We never really planned for that. We just got married, so we're just going to chill out for a little while and enjoy each other's company. We don't really have a plan yet. I mean, they're definitely in the future -- in the somewhat near future -- but there's no specific timeline, right babe?

J.P. Rosenbaum: Yes, you got it! We go back and forth. We do go back and forth on how many though. I want two.

Ashley Hebert: Mhm. I agree with that. We always go back and forth. J.P. wants two, I want one. I want another dog; J.P. doesn't. (Laughs) We'll see!

Reality TV World: What do you think was the toughest obstacle you two had to overcome in your relationship to making things work post-The Bachelorette since you began dating in the real world and living together?

J.P. Rosenbaum: Luckily, we've had nothing super, super major come up. We have had to move half a dozen times. Ashley got into her residency program, so we moved out of New York, which was really a first for me in 12 years.

But aside from that, you know, we have really just meshed so well. Our families get along. We haven't had any serious, serious obstacles to overcome in the last almost two years. Babe, do you disagree?

Ashley Hebert: No, I mean, I don't think we've had anything major. The only thing that people probably know about us is that we are very different. J.P.'s from Long Island. I'm from a very small town in Maine.

Our personalities are very, very different. So I think that, at first, that took like a second for us to adjust. I know that kind of sounds like a [lame] answer, but I think that's really the only thing that we've had to kind of adjust to -- all the moves. Do you agree with that?

J.P. Rosenbaum: Yeah, I think that when you moved up to New York that first time and we were living together -- you learn, just like I said before, you learn so much about somebody. And I think that month, two months, three months of living together and coming down from the high of the show, I think that is really the critical point in the relationship and how it forms and the way that it did.

Ashley Hebert: Definitely.

J.P. Rosenbaum: So that was probably the biggest obstacle.

Reality TV World: How did you decide when you wanted to get married and what went into that decision? When you got engaged, did you determine right away you wanted to wait a year-and-a-half or was it more of a recent decision when you determined now was the right time?

J.P. Rosenbaum: We knew -- babe, did you want to go?

Ashley Hebert: All I was going to say is that when we left the show and we were engaged, we didn't want to set a date. We wanted to just keep going in our relationship. We didn't put any pressure on ourselves. We didn't talk to anybody about getting married, getting married on TV, getting married off TV.

We didn't talk about that at all really until we were really kind of settled into our relationship. So like, over a year after we got engaged, we didn't even speak about it really.

J.P. Rosenbaum: We knew that we had a lot of growing to do as a couple.

Ashley Hebert: And learning.

J.P. Rosenbaum: It sounds kind of cheesy, but it's true. We understood how we met, we understood that we would need some commitment time to really get to know each other. We knew the love was there, but the next year or year-and-a-half -- however long it was going to take, it was going to take. And we had a lot of transition, like we said, with moving and the residency.

And so, we never felt settled really in that first year, year-and-a-half of being together. And then once we moved and settled down in Princeton and we knew we were settling down for two years, that is when we sat down and said, "Okay, let's get married."

Ashley Hebert: "Let's do it."

Reality TV World: You obviously both knew Ben Flajnik pretty well from Ashley's season of The Bachelorette. What were both of your reactions to Ben's The Bachelor season and how he ended up with Courtney Robertson but they ended up splitting? Did anything from the season or the couple's relationship afterwards surprise you?

J.P. Rosenbaum: No, I keep in touch with Ben a lot, but I never really pried into his relationship other than asking him how things were going, and that's really it. We've kept it to sports and wine and life, but once his season was over, then it was up to the two of them to really figure it out from there, and I don't know.

It's one of those things you just let happen, and they would either evolve into a great couple or they would end it. And you know, I'm sure they both did what they felt was best for the two of them, and I wish them both well.

Ashley Hebert: You know what my thought is? My thought is, you never really know, you know? There are so many hours that are being filmed. You never really know how they feel about each other. You never really know anything.

So I think we just needed to be respectful of that, and just like J.P. said, "Let them be. We're not going question them. We're not going to ridicule them. We're just going to let their relationship evolve, and hopefully see what happens." But I just think you never really know. It's hard to step out and judge after you've been through it.

Reality TV World: I don't know how much time you got to spend with Sean Lowe at your wedding or recently in general, but what are your thoughts about him as a person and the star of the next The Bachelor edition?

Ashley Hebert: I don't even know Sean. I never met Sean. I can't comment on that, can you babe?

J.P. Rosenbaum: No, me either. I saw him sitting at the wedding, but aside from that, I did not get to spend any time with him. We've heard really good things about him, so hopefully we'll get to meet him soon.

Ashley Hebert: Yeah.

Above is what Ashley and J.P. had to tell Reality TV World. Check back for the remaining portion of the conference call.

beita wrote:Here is the teleconference or at least part of it

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/ashley-hebert-and-jp-rosenbaum-we-go-back-and-forth-on-kids--14175.php
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:34 am

Love_Me wrote:Scoop: THE VIEW - Week of December 10 on ABC

Ashley Hebert and J.P. Rosenbaum, the second "Bachelorette" couple to ever walk down the aisle (ABC's "The Bachelorette: Ashley and J.P.'s Wedding"), will be guests DECEMBER 13

Love_Me wrote:http://www.etonline.com/tv/128033_Bachelorette_Wedding_Full_of_Love_No_Red_Roses/

'Bachelorette' Wedding Full of Love, No Red Roses

By PAIGE MARA FEIGENBAUM

December 11, 2012

Fresh off their December 1 nuptials, J.P. Rosenbaum continues to keep the romance alive with wife Ashley Hebert.

The blissfully in love newlyweds met on The Bachelorette. History has shown that most such couples fizzle after the cameras go away, but not for these two lovebirds. "I think the romance part of it is the easy part. You know that's there. It's all about emotion and romance. That's what the franchise is all about. Just the question whether we'd get along as people," J.P. told ETonline. "Our real relationship started once we started living together."

Since exchanging personally written vows in their California ceremony, Ashley has found that the institute of marriage has brought "a sense of security and forever that didn't exist before" in the relationship.

The Princeton, NJ based couple selected a west coast destination as their venue because "of the options we had discussed with production and with ourselves internally, Pasadena was the most beautiful place we were considering," J.P. explained. "Not convenient for us east coasters, [but] far and away the nicest place we had seen."

Joining them at the altar was a familiar face, host of The Bachelorette. "When we were trying to figure out who we'd like to officiate, Chris Harrison really was our first choice," J.P said. "He has been there from the beginning. He's seen our good sides and bad sides. Even off the show, we keep in touch. It made sense to come full circle."

RELATED - Look Back at Parents-to-Be Jason & Molly Mesnick's Wedding

As Ashley made her way down the aisle towards her awaiting groom, she was concerned about tripping on the long train of her custom-made Randi Rahm gown. The bride researched bridal fashion on Pinterest for inspiration and collaborated with the designer before settling on what she calls the "perfect dress."

The duo also teamed with famed wedding planner Mindy Weiss to create their fantasy affair. "We put everything in her hands," Ashley trusted. "[It was] above and beyond anything we could have done on our own." J.P. did have some input, though, asserting, "No red roses were allowed." Being under the very experienced care of Mindy, the biggest stress Ashley endured was rain on her wedding day, which is said to bring luck to a couple anyways. Skies cleared in time for the ceremony, though. And, J.P. struggled with cutting down the guest list.

Ashley's protective sister Chrystie Vachon, who was quite vocal on The Bachelorette that she didn't approve of J.P., quickly changed her tune after their initial sour meeting. Serving as maid of honor, Chrystie gave the couple her blessing and J.P. says they now get along very well. "She is like a sister to me. We Skyped in two days after we returned from Fiji," he reported.

Although Ashley maintained that the ceremony focused on "family and love," J.P. chose to incorporate some Jewish customs into the affair. "We got married under a chuppah, broke the glass, signed a ketubah, and I wore a yamaka," he shared. "We did dance the hora." Also at the reception, the Mr. and Mrs. were hoisted up in chairs to celebrate.

Proudly admitting it wasn't a "cookie cutter wedding," the bride and groom chose to forgo traditional vows. "I took the core things that I think make a marriage last. I made those promises. You definitely see some tears, but not as many as you might think. We were pretty composed," Ashley remembered. When the wedding is broadcast, will it be a tearjerker? J.P. gave the fans the disclaimer, "If my mom can make it through, you can make it through."

RELATED - Former 'Bachelorettes': Where Are They Now?

Other wedding staples the blushing bride omitted was incorporating something borrowed and something blue and the tossing of her bouquet. "I didn't even throw my bouquet. It was too pretty to throw," she giggled. "We had so much going on, we forgot about traditions." The husband and wife were serenaded for their first dance to the song Love in a live performance by Matt White.

Besides having the televised special to replay over and over, the couple made sure to record mental notes throughout their special day. J.P appreciated his friends' tip: "Stephen Stagliano and DeAnna [Pappas] had pulled us aside and said, 'Whatever you do, take ten minutes and go off to the side to take it all in…because it'll be over before you know it.' I did it a few times throughout the night. It was important because I will have those memories."

Although some special moments eluded the TV cameras, fans can look forward to a two-hour wedding extravaganza this Sunday on ABC. J.P didn't find the extra lenses "overly intrusive," but Ashley was concerned about keeping the anxiety level down amongst her family and friends who had never appeared on camera before. Had they not gone the televised route, J.P. was concerned he'd regret the decision in 20 years. Ashley also wanted their fans to "celebrate and enjoy a happy ending."

But, they don't want to over-share with audiences. They've deferred their honeymoon to the first half of 2013 and will shun cameras from their tropical getaway. Cameras in the delivery room are also out of the question, according to Ashley, when they eventually have children. "J.P. wants two, I want one," she said. She thinks she'll be protective of her kids' privacy and is unsure if she'd welcome reality TV cameras into her home.

It is a bit premature to predict if Sean Lowe will too be saying "I do" to his perfect gal when he stars in the upcoming installment of The Bachelor, premiering January 7 on ABC. Ashley doesn't know him personally, but "from watching he seemed like a good guy [with a] good head on his shoulders," she said, expecting an "honest season."

Love_Me wrote:'Bachelorette' Ashley, J.P. spill wedding details

Ashley Hebert and J.P. Rosenbaum are making Bachelor history. They're the third couple from the ABC franchise to make it to the altar.

Trista Rehn and Ryan Sutter met when she was the original Bachelorette. They married in 2003. ABC televised it.

Bachelor star Jason Mesnick married Molly Malaney - not his final rose recipient (Melissa Rycroft), but a runner-up on his season - in 2010. ABC aired a wedding special.

Now, in ABC's special two-hour show, The Bachelorette: Ashley and J.P.'s Wedding, we'll see another happy ending.

Or, let's hope, a happy beginning for the couple.

It won't be a live broadcast of the ceremony. It's already happened. On Dec. 1, Ashley, who was rejected by Brad Womack and went on to choose J.P. over Ben Flajnik last year, got married in a Pasadena, Calif., ceremony officiated by none other than Bachelor host Chris Harrison.

As the newlyweds talked in a press call Tuesday, they called each other "babe" and sounded happy about how the big event went down.

"I would love to tell you that she was a bridezilla and that it was crazy and stressful but to tell you the truth - knock on wood - everything went more or less very smoothly," said J.P., 35. "There was no fighting."

L.A. wedding planner Mindy Weiss did all the work, said Ashley, 28. "We said do what you do best and we'll be really happy with anything. It turned out to be above and beyond anything we could do on our own.'

One downside that couldn't be controlled: Rain. "It rained every day we were there except for the ceremony for three or four hours. That was the biggest stress," said Ashley.

The weather, however, wasn't on her mind as she walked down the aisle in her custom Randi Rahm gown. "I wish I could say it was something other than 'Wow, my train is so heavy I'm not sure I can make it all the way down,'" she said.

When J.P. started laughing, Ashley said, "Babe, I'm sorry, but that's the truth."

Considering they met on a reality show, it made sense to have the wedding become a reality special. "We felt it would come full circle," said Ashley.

Added J.P., "I think there are very few people in this world who get to have a fantasy wedding, the wedding of their dreams." He said they if they passed it up, they figured "20 years from now, we'd look back and say, you know what? We should have done it. We were given a gift; why not do it?"

Among the guests we should be able to spot are Bachelor franchise alums, including Emily Maynard, Jason and Molly, Trista and Ryan, Jillian Harris, Ashley Spivey and new Bachelor Sean Lowe (whom neither Ashley nor J.P. have met). Ashley's dog, Boo, was carried down the aisle by Hebert's sister, Chrystie.

There is one moment, however that we won't see on the special. Chris Harrison and another producer took their ties off, knotted them together and made a limbo bar for everyone. "You definitely won't see that, but it was a fun part of the night," says Ashley.

What we will see are some of the Jewish traditions that were important to J.P., including him in a yarmulke, they signed a ketubah and they were lifted up in chairs for the traditional Hora dance. "There was definitely a lot of Judaism," he says.

As for something borrowed and something blue? "Oh my goodness, I didn't do that," said Ashley. "I'm hoping it's not bad luck!"

As for who caught her bouquet? "I didn't even throw my bouquet," said Ashley. "It was too pretty to throw. We had so much going on, we forgot."

When the couple was asked when they'll take a honeymoon and where they'll escape to, J.P. said, "We're still not 100% sure." Work prevented them from going right now. "It'll be next year before middle of the year," he said.

"One of the first couple months," Ashley added.

"It'll be tropical, I'm sure," said J.P.

They're happy just hanging out together in Princeton, N.J., now, they say.

"We have really meshed just so well," says J.P. "We haven't had any serious, serious obstacles to overcome in the last two years. Babe, do you disagree?"

She agreed, adding, "I don't think we've had anything major. We're very different. He's from Long Island; I'm from a small town in Maine. At first I think that took like a second to adjust. That sounds like not a great answer. But that's the only thing we've had to kind of adjust to - along with the moves." (They live in Princeton, N.J., so that he can commute to New York for work, while she works in Philadelphia.)

Said J.P.: "We knew we had a lot of growing to do as a couple. That sounds kind of cheesy, but we knew the love was there."

Adds Ashley, "We needed to experience it."

So the next question is: How many kids do they want and when do they plan on getting started?

"How soon? Oh gosh," said Ashley. "We're just going to chill out for a little while. We don't really have a plan yet. They're definitely in the somewhat-near future, but there's no specific timeline."

J.P. says, "We do go back and forth on how many. She wants one, I want two."

Added Ashley, "J.P. wants two, I want one." And, she said, "I want another dog."

http://www.freep.com/usatoday/article/1761973?odyssey=mod|newswell|text|Entertainment|p
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by jashfan Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:30 pm

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/12/jp-and-ashley-married_n_2278039.html?utm_hp_ref=weddings

Reality TV couple J.P. Rosenbaum and Ashley Hebert tied the knot earlier this month in Pasadena, Calif. The couple, who met and got engaged on "The Bachelorette," married in front of fellow "Bachelor" and "Bachelorette" cast members, including Emily Maynard, Molly and Jason Mesnick and Ryan and Trista Sutter. Here, the newlyweds open up to HuffPost Weddings about their relationship, their MyRegistry.com wedding registry and their down-to-earth home life.

1. J.P. loves a night on the town more than Ashley does.

"I [Ashley] am such a homebody. There is nothing I love more than a night in cuddled up on the couch. J.P. always wants to make plans months in advance for dinners and outings, but I usually stay in!"

2. The couple now celebrates both Jewish and Catholic traditions.

“Now that we are working on building our own home, we’ve incorporated both Jewish and Catholic symbols and traditions into our household. In fact, when we created our wedding registry at MyRegistry.com, it was important that we include a few key items to incorporate J.P.’s Jewish heritage into our home.”

3. J.P. and Ashley share an equal amount of closet space.

"J.P. is the true definition of a New York fashionista! He has a pretty amazing wardrobe consisting of the most amazing suits, shoes, cuff links, etc. We share an equal amount of closet space, but I'm pretty sure he has more shoes than I [Ashley] do."

4. Ashley has a fear of flying, while J.P. loves it.

"Despite the thousands of miles I've [Ashley] spent flying these past couple of years, I can't shake my fear of turbulence! I know it's silly, and I sometimes can talk myself out of it, but as soon as I feel turbulence, I think there is something majorly wrong...and I've been on some scary flights! J.P., on the other hand, can fly on Friday the 13th, through a thunderstorm, with endless turbulence and remain completely calm.”

5. J.P. is the chef; Ashley is the maid.

“I [Ashley] am a terrible cook. The first time I made a dish for J.P. he told me ‘it was a good first effort.’ Since then, we've decided that J.P. does all the cooking, while I do all the cleaning. I love cleaning!"

6. Even though Ashley doesn’t cook, she collects cookware.

“Ashley has cooked two meals in one and a half years, although she has an obsession with collecting the fancy Mauviel line of cookware, as you can see on our wedding registry at MyRegistry.com. She says they are only for show. I’d [J.P.] say to show just how little she cooks!

7. Ashley has an assortment of nicknames for J.P. that he prefers she not mention in public!

"I [Ashley] promised J.P. I would not call him these nicknames in public, so I’m trying to keep this promise. But behind closed doors, it's fair game!"

8. We have our own language.

"Whatever the word of the day/week is, we somehow combine it with either one of these two words: "snuffleupogus" for an adjective or "fluffernutter" for a noun. Most recently, we turned "wife" and "husband" into “wifernutter” and “hubbernutter."

9. J.P. and Ashley never sleep next to each other in bed.

"Though this may come as a surprise, we never sleep next to each other in our king size bed because our four-pound Yorkie, Boo, insists on sleeping between us. We're lucky if we can kiss goodnight without having her jump in for the block!"

10. Ashley thinks she is a comedian.

"Nearly all of our disagreements end the exact same way in less than 30 minutes, with Ashley doing something silly or making fun of me [J.P.]. I laugh and the argument is over. Ashley usually will make a funny face, or do a funny dance, or even just take my side of the argument and make fun of it. I try to hold back from laughing because I think I'm upset, but I'm never able to."

"The Bachelorette: Ashley & J.P.’s Wedding" airs Dec. 16 on ABC.

~ Live each day as if its your last ~! :thismuch: Live , LAugh , Love :cc5:
jashfan
jashfan

Female Posts : 242

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:47 pm

Wednesday, December 12, 2012 ABC Television Network
PRESS RELEASE - ENTERTAINMENT - THE BACHELORETTE: ASHLEY&JP WEDDING -- December 11th press call transcript

December 12, 2012

TRANSCRIPT FROM THE DECEMBER 11
"THE BACHELORETTE: ASHLEY AND J. P.'s WEDDING" TELECONFERENCE
WITH ASHLEY HEBERT AND J. P. ROSENBAUM

"The Bachelorette: Ashley and J. P.'s Wedding" airs SUNDAY, DECEMBER 16th (9:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

Photography is available at www.abcmedianet.com or at (818) 460-6611.

Operator: Welcome to ABC's The Bachelorette wedding call with Cathy Rehl as the leader. This call is being recorded. By staying on this call, you are confirming that you consent to this recording. If you do not wish to be recorded, please disconnect from the call at this time. Thank you. Ms. Rehl, you may begin your call.

Cathy Rehl: Welcome everybody. We are happy to have you here on such a happy occasion. And this is the third couple in Bachelor franchise history to marry. Ashley and J.P. joined Trista and Ryan Sutter and Jason and Molly Mesnick. And you will see just how spectacular their wedding was this Sunday, from 9 to 11, but they are here today to talk to you about it. And we will have photos of some of the preparation and the wedding up on ABC Medianet tomorrow at 12, noon Pacific Time. Right now we're going to hurry this along, because they actually are in two different places, and they both have to get back to work. So we'll have one question and a follow-up and then if we have time for anything more, we'll come back to you. We can start questions now.

Operator: Ladies and gentlemen, to ask a question, please press star one on your telephone keypads. Again, star one to ask your questions. Your first question comes from Beth Kwiatkowski from Reality TV World.

Beth Kwiatkowski: Hey guys, congratulations.

J.P. Thank you.

Ashley: Thank you so much.

Beth Kwiatkowski: Thanks for taking the time to talk to us today.

Ashley: Oh no problem, it's our pleasure.

Beth Kwiatkowski: So my first question for you is, are you guys still living in New Jersey? I just wanted to make sure, because I kind of lost track. And also where do you see yourselves settling down long-term? Like for instance, do you see yourselves staying in New York? Or Ashley do you ever see yourself moving closer to home?

J.P.: Should-

Ashley: Babe, do you want me to answer this?

J.P.: Sure go ahead.

Ashley: OK so we live in Princeton, New Jersey right now. We've been living here for probably six months now. And we live here as kind of like a compromise because J.P. works in the city, in New York, and I work in Philadelphia. And then in terms of long future, we're not really sure. I mean we haven't really, we still have a couple years left in Princeton. We'll probably stay in the Northeast, maybe, maybe New York, maybe North Jersey, maybe Connecticut, who knows?

Beth Kwiatkowski: OK great. And of course, one of the major questions on everyone's mind is, do you two plan on having kids? If so, how many? And how soon?

Ashley: Oh gosh. You just never really plan for that. I mean we just got married, so we're just going to chill out for a little while and enjoy each other's company. We have, we don't really have a plan yet. I mean they're definitely in the future, you know, the somewhat near future. But there's no specific timeline, right babe?

J.P.: Yep. You've got it.

Beth Kwiatkowski: OK thanks so much you guys.

J.P.: We do go back and forth. We do go back and forth on how many though.

Beth Kwiatkowski: Two, three?

J.P.: She wants one, I want two.

Beth Kwiatkowski: Mm-hmm. How about you Ashley, you disagree with that?

Ashley: No, I agree with that. We always go back and forth. If he wants two, I want one, I want another dog, J.P. doesn't.

Beth Kwiatkowski: Six dogs, two kids, no I'm kidding.

J.P.: Yes.

Ashley: We'll see.

Beth Kwiatkowski: Alright, thanks so much guys.

J.P.: No problem.

Ashley: No problem, thank you.

Operator: Your next question comes from Paige Feigenbaum from Entertainment Tonight.

Paige Feigenbaum: Congratulations.

J.P.: Thanks.

Ashley: Thank you!

Paige Feigenbaum: I was wondering, why did you guys choose Pasadena as the location for your wedding since you're an East Coast couple? And was everybody able to fly out to California for it, or were some people back East?

J.P.: Um-

Ashley: ( ) baby.

J.P.: Yes. Some of the options that we had discussed with the production and with, with ourselves, you know, internally. Pasadena was really the most beautiful of every place of everywhere we were considering. The West coast is not exactly convenient for all of us East Coasters but you know, at the end of the day, it just, it just was really far and away the nicest place that we had seen. And so we decided along with some of the powers that be, that this would be the place. There were some people that didn't get to make it, but I don't think it had anything to do with the distance. It was more so a factor of, of prior obligations on their part.

Paige Feigenbaum: OK and I was also wondering J.P., what is your relationship currently like with your now sister-in-law Ashley's sister and was she a bridesmaid for Ashley?

J.P.: Yes, she was her maid of honor and my relationship with Chrissy, she is like a sister to me. We have been very close, pretty much since the day we got back from filming. I remember we had Skyped in, I think it was like two days after we had returned from Fiji and right away we were, you know, joking around with each other, and really brother and sister playful. She's wonderful.

Paige Feigenbaum: OK, I'm glad that worked out.

Ashley: Me too.

J.P.: Me too.

Operator: Your next question comes from Lindsey DiMattina from Hollywood.com.

Lindsey DiMattina: Hi guys, congratulations.

J.P.: Thank you Lindsey.

Ashley: Hi, thank you.

Lindsey DiMattina: So I know getting to have your wedding through ABC, much of it is paid for. So what would you say besides that perk, what is the best part of having your wedding filmed by ABC?

Ashley: What's the best part about having our wedding filmed? Well I mean, I know for us, we went back and forth. We weren't sure if we wanted to do it. One of the main reasons why we wanted to is because we had so many, so much great support from people that have watched the show, people that were fans of the show, that we kind of felt like it would all come full circle. And it kind of like allowed people that spent so much of their own emotion going through the relationship with me and with J.P., to really kind of celebrate and you know, enjoy a happy ending.

J.P.: And I think that there are very few people in this world that get to have the, you know, a fantasy wedding, the wedding of their dreams. And at the end of the day, to, to pass that up, I think in 20 years from now, if we didn't do it, I think we would look back and say, you know what? We should have done it.

Ashley: Mm-hmm.

J.P.: And I think, you know, we were given a gift and why not do it?

Ashley: Yes, that's true.

Lindsey DiMattina: And I know the cameras are there every step of the way. Is there a moment that you wish the cameras hadn't gotten in there? A specific experience?

Ashley: You want to answer that babe or?

J.P.: Well that's, I mean, not for me. I mean we kind of knew what we were getting into. And were somewhat used to it, I guess, at this point.

Lindsey DiMattina: Mm-hmm.

J.P.: So no it wasn't, you know, as much as they do film, it really wasn't overly intrusive.

Ashley: No it really wasn't.

Lindsey DiMattina: OK.

Ashley: I mean my own, my thing is, we all knew we had other people involved in our wedding that had never been on camera before.

J.P.: Mm-hmm.

Ashley: There was like a little bit of anxiety on their part that I wish I could have relieved for them. So I think that's, it's not like I wanted the cameras to be gone, I just wished, I just hope that everybody was still able to enjoy it and not be, you know, anxious about the cameras. So that's my thing.

J.P.: Good point babe.

Lindsey DiMattina: Thank you so much.

Ashley: You're welcome, thank you.

Operator: Your next question comes from Lauren Wang from KITV.

Lauren Wang: Hi guys, congratulations, I'm so happy for the both of you.

J. P.: Oh thank you.

Ashley: Thank you so much.

Lauren Wang: So just a quick question, did everything go smoothly as far as the wedding planning was concerned? Did you have any bumps along the roads, and what were they?

J. P.: Hmm I would love to tell you that she was a Bridezilla and that you know, it was crazy and stressful. But to tell you the truth, and knock on wood, everything went more or less very, very smoothly. There were no, there was no fighting. I think the biggest stress that we really had was maybe shortening the guest list like any couple has to do. But for the most part, babe do you, I mean, do you feel any different?

Ashley: No. Well you know what, I think we also kind of took a different approach to it. We had an amazing wedding planner, we had Mindy Weiss. So we really just put everything in her hands.

J. P.: True.

Ashley: There were a few things that we were specific about, and then otherwise we were kind of just like, you know, do what you do best. And we'll be happy with really anything. And it turned out to be above and beyond anything we could have ever done on our own. I guess there was one little piece of stress the day of, with the rain.

J. P.: Ah.

Ashley: You know as soon as we arrive in California it was raining. It rained every day we were there, except for the ceremony for like three or four hours.

Lauren Wang: OK.

Ashley: Yes, that was the biggest stress.

Lauren Wang: Ashley, what was in your head as you were walking down the aisle?

Ashley: Oh my goodness! Do you really want to know or do you want me to. . . I wish I could say that it was something other than, wow my train is so heavy, I'm not sure I can make it all the way up those steps.

Lauren Wang: Alright guys, thanks so much.

Ashley: OK thanks. Babe I'm sorry, but that was the truth!

J. P.: No.

Ashley: It was so heavy.

Operator: Your next question comes from Jackie Strause from Life and Style.

Jackie Strause: Hey guys, congratulations.

J. P.: Thank you, thank you.

Jackie Strause: So I'm wondering, now that you're married, what is different or maybe really fun and exciting about being man and wife. And what are you guys most looking forward to in the near future?

Ashley: Do you want to answer babe? Or do you want me to answer?

J. P.: I can start out.

Ashley: Just saying husband and wife. Don't you think it's just saying husband and wife?

J. P.: It really is. Nothing really changes. I mean we-

Ashley: I mean, I won't say-OK you go babe.

J. P.: No, no, go. You go first.

Ashley: OK I'll go first. If you insist. For us, we've lived together for over a year, so we know each other I mean relatively well. And nothing major has changed. But there's this sense of security, this sense of forever, that I think didn't exist before we got married. Not to say that we didn't feel it. But there's something about being married that makes you feel different in that regard. Like more of a security, and I don't know why. Not to say that we didn't have security before, but there's just this different sense of security I guess.

Jackie Strause: Great answer. Alright and J.P.?

J. P.: No I-

Ashley: Your reaction?

J. P.: No I think you, I mean, I feel like we always had that level of security, even before. I mean honestly nothing changed. We flew back to New Jersey and you know, woke up the next morning and she went to work and I went to work and asides from joking around about you know, pointing at our rings, or leaving them in a dish by the, by the shower, which I've already left mine home once already. But aside from that, I mean from a relationship standpoint, nothing, nothing changes, you know.

Jackie Strause: And did you guys have any kind of a mini-moon or any celebrations after? I know that you went back to work pretty quickly.

J. P.: We had only stayed out there for an extra day just to kind of decompress a little bit. And we really didn't do anything. We stayed inside all day, ordered room service and just relaxed and unwound, so to speak. We really couldn't take any more immediate time off of work so that's why there's no honeymoon right now.

Ashley: Well you know, looking back, I kind of wish we would have done a honeymoon right away. Because I am like wedding love wife brain. And I can't focus on anything right now. So I kind of wish we would have taken a honeymoon.

J. P.: At least we have something, we have something to look forward to now. You know, it's not one big-

Ashley: Yes.

Jackie Strause: Well congrats again guys.

J. P.: Thank you.

Ashley: Thank you, thank you so much.

Operator: Your next question comes from Stephanie Garrett from Red Carpet Report.

Stephanie Garrett: Hi guys, congratulations.

Ashley: Thank you.

Stephanie Garrett: I just want you to know I was crying the whole time.

Ashley: No!

Stephanie Garrett: Question-

Ashley: Wait 'til Sunday.

Stephanie Garrett: I'm already crying now, are you kidding? I'm so happy for you guys.

J. P.: If my mom can make it through, you can make it through it.

Stephanie Garrett: Yes OK, alright I'll try. I'll just have a box of Kleenex.

Ashley: Yes, there you go.

Stephanie Garrett: What was your something borrowed, something blue?

Ashley: Oh my goodness, I didn't do that!

J. P.: Well we didn't have any of that. So Mindy had given Ashley, babe you know those things that you put on the bottom of your shoes?

Ashley: I know baby but I only put them after the wedding.

J. P.: Oh but they don't need to know that.

Ashley: No, you know what, I didn't do that. I don't know why. I'm hoping it's not bad luck.

Stephanie Garrett: It's just an old wives tale, don't worry about it.

J. P.: See babe?

Ashley: I know, but I should have done it.

Stephanie Garrett: Well that's alright. What is your favorite thing to do together?

Ashley: Oh my goodness. You know my answer babe.

J. P.: Yes. It's going to be a boring answer for all of you but-

Ashley: I'm sorry.

J. P.: Sitting home alone, ordering in and sleeping, laying on the couch. Fortunately we have a really good excuse to do that any weekend we want. Because once we moved to Princeton, we're now at least an hour, hour and fifteen minutes away from anything we want to do, whether it's hanging out with friends and family in the city, whether it's go to the shore, go to Philly. So we always have an excuse, oh it's an hour-and-a-half away. We can just stay home and hang out on the couch. I think we really love to do it anyway, so it's not so much an excuse but. . .

Stephanie Garrett: No that's awesome, that's good.

Ashley: It sounds terrible!

Stephanie Garrett: No.

Ashley: It sounds terrible, we're like the grandma and grandpa over here.

Stephanie Garrett: And one last question, so what is, any words of wisdom that you have for any future Bachelor/Bachelorette couples that may really find love like you guys have? How to make it through?

Ashley: I think the biggest thing is just to be true to yourself and to be true to the way you feel. Don't force anything. Just let whatever's going to happen, happen. I don't know if that's going to make more successful couples or less, but I just think it's important from the beginning to just always be true to yourself.

J. P.: Mm-hmm.

Ashley: And to not force anything.

J. P.: Yes. Over time you are who you are, and over time I think, whether or not it's the real you or not, when you're being filmed and on TV, over time the real you is going to come out and it's at that point-

Ashley: Right.

J. P. --where you're either going to mesh well as a couple or you're not. You know, there's no, just like in life-

Ashley: Exactly.

J. P.: There's no magic, there's no magic formula to it, it's just you work or you don't. And we were fortunate enough that we absolutely work.

Ashley: I also think it's because we were still ourselves while we were filming, so we got to know the real Ashley and the real J.P. while we were filming. It wasn't after the show that we learned things about each other. You know? It was during the time. So we had more time than most people.

J. P.: I learned a lot about you after the show, I don't know what you're talking about.

Ashley: Oh alright, go for it. Lay it on me babe!

J. P.: No it's a different, it's a different learning. Living with someone for, for even three weeks to a month after the show, you learn-

Ashley: Right.

J. P.: About somebody, and that's when we said, you know, our real relationship started, was when we got back and started living together.

Ashley: Right, right, right.

J. P.: It's just like real life, you know.

Stephanie Garrett: Great. Thank you. Good luck to you guys, you deserve it.

Ashley: Thank you so much. Thank you.

Operator: Your next question comes from Jessica Radloff from Glamour.

Jessica Radloff: Hey guys, how are you doing?

J. P.: Good Jessica how are you?

Ashley: Good, how are you?

Jessica Radloff: Good thank you, happy Chanukah you guys.

J. P.: Thanks.

Ashley: Aw thank you.

Jessica Radloff: J.P., I saw that you were wearing a yarmulke in some of the pictures. And I know that you had Chris Harrison officiating, so did you bring in any Jewish customs to the wedding? Or how did you guys both bring your religions into the wedding itself and the celebration?

J. P.: My family is not super religious but there are definitely some traditions that I wanted to incorporate into the wedding. Because obviously, my parents, my grandparents, I mean everybody has done it and it was important to me to bring them to the wedding. And when Ashley and I discussed it, she was obviously very open to incorporating anything that I wanted to incorporate. So we had, we got married under a chuppah, we broke the glass, we signed the Ketubah. I was wearing a yarmulke, there was definitely a lot of Judaism influence in the wedding.

Ashley: How about the Hora babe?

J. P.: Oh well yes, we did dance the Hora at the reception afterwards as well.

Jessica Radloff: Nice. Did you guys go up in the chairs?

J. P.: We did.

Ashley: We sure did. I'm glad I didn't fall.

Jessica Radloff: We better see that on Sunday night!

J. P.: I don't think you will.

Ashley: I don't know if you will.

Jessica Radloff: Really?

Ashley: No.

J. P.: Yes.

Ashley: Because it was later on the evening obviously.

J. P.: Yes so that's about it.

Ashley: Hello?

Operator: And your next question comes from Abigail Forget from Foxnews.com.

Abigail Forget: Hi congratulations guys.

Abigail Forget: So you're obviously friends with so many people from multiple seasons of the Bachelor and Bachelorette. Was it hard to pick who to invite? I know you said you had to shorten the list at some point. Was it difficult to narrow that down because you have so many friends?

Ashley: Yes I mean, it was hard. Obviously we wanted to invite more people than we actually did. But I think was what we did is, we just looked at all the people that kind of knew us, people that we had a real relationship, real friendships with, and we just invited, invited them. We invited a couple of the couples that have been through it. Obviously we wanted them to be there. And then just the people that we were closest too. Would you agree with that babe?

J. P.: Yes. One of our deciding, I guess themes, was that when we sat down to create the list, we're like OK, who has been a part of our lives, like really a part of our lives for the past year-and-a-half? You know, who have we been in touch with, spoken to on the phone, seen out-

Ashley: Visited.

J. P.: Right. And so that was really the deciding factor, to limit it to the inner circle.

Abigail Forget: And you guys were talking about some of the stuff later on in the evening, is not going to be on the televised version.

Abigail Forget: Is there any, is there a funny or crazy moment that viewers won't be able to see on the Sunday version?

Ashley: There is a moment where Chris Harrison and one of the producers tied their ties together and created a limbo for everybody. You definitely won't see that. But that was a really fun part of the night.

J. P.: Babe, I have a picture of that actually.

Ashley: Oh you do?

J. P.: Uh-huh.

Abigail Forget: That's great.

Ashley: Maybe we'll release that at some point.

Abigail Forget: That's great. Well congratulations again.

J. P.: I forgot about that.

Ashley: That's one of the best moments I think.

J. P. I don't think I limboed.

Ashley: I'm surprised I could move in my dress really.

Operator: Your next question comes from Ann Oldenburg from USA Today.

Ann Oldenburg: Hi, how are you?

Ashley: Good, how are you?

Ann Oldenburg: Good, congratulations.

Ann Oldenburg: Can you tell me, who caught the bouquet?

Ashley: I didn't even throw my bouquet, it was too pretty to throw.

Ann Oldenburg: You definitely weren't a conventional bride in many ways, we're finding out.

Ashley: I know! We just had so much going on, we just forgot about all the, you know, the traditions. We just kind of paved our own path I guess.

J. P.: Yes we didn't want to have a cookie cutter wedding.

Ashley: Did it our own way.

Ann Oldenburg: And back to the honeymoon question, when will you take a honeymoon and where are you thinking of going?

J. P.: We're still not 100% sure. It'll be next year, before, you know the middle of the year at some point.

Ashley: Probably the first couple, one of the first couple months.

J. P.: It will be tropical I'm sure. We're definitely not going skiing.

Ashley: Tropical island.

J. P.: We haven't really seriously started thinking about it just yet. We're going to start probably after the New Year to plan it all out.

Ann Oldenburg: And no cameras on that I take it?

J. P.: No way.

Ashley: No! No way.

Ann Oldenburg: Alright thanks.

Ashley: You have to keep some things private.

Ann Oldenburg: Right. Thanks and good luck.

J. P.: You're welcome.

Operator: Your next question comes from Sammi Turao from TV Grapevine.

Sammi Turao: Hi it's so good to talk to the both of you again. Congratulations.

J. P.: Thank you very much.

Ashley: Hi, thank you!

Sammi Turao: No problem. My question for you is, I'm only going to do one and let everyone else go, what is the best piece of advice you got before you got married?

J. P.: I know this one. So-

Ashley: You can go then.

J. P.: Yes, it was actually, it was actually after the ceremony and right before the reception started. Stephen Stagliano and Dianna had pulled me aside or pulled us aside and said, whatever you do tonight, we want you guys to take 10 minutes, go out, like go off to the side, and just watch everything happen. Take it for yourself. If people come up to you and try to talk to you, just say, you know, give us a second. And just take it all in, because it will be over before you know it. And I have to tell you, I did that more than once throughout the night. I just took a few minutes and just soaked it all in. And it was really, I mean, very important, because I will have those memories. Babe do you have any-

Sammi Turao: What about you Ashley?

Ashley: I have to say, it's the same thing. Dianna kept telling me, have you done it yet, have you done it yet?

J. P.: Yep.

Ashley: So yeah, some of my best memories are stepping back and just looking at the dance floor and seeing everybody just having an amazing time. If I close my eyes, that's kind of what I remember most about the reception.

Sammi Turao: Wonderful. Well thank you so much and congratulations.

Operator: Your next question comes from Vicki Hogarth from Real Style magazine.

Vicki Hogarth.: Hi guys.

J. P.: Hi.

Ashley: Hi.

Vicki Hogarth: Actually I'm just wondering, how did you choose your dress? What motivated your decision to settle on the designer?

Ashley: Oh I'm sorry, can you repeat that question? I couldn't hear you very well.

Vicki Hogarth: How did you choose your wedding dress? What were sort of the things you were looking for? How did you pick the designer?

Ashley: So yeah, going into it, I went back and forth from lace to satin and I didn't really know exactly what I wanted. I've never tried on dresses so I didn't know what looks great on my body. And then I just, do you want to know what I really did? Honestly? I just went on, not Instagram, what's that site? Pinterest. And I just looked up wedding dresses and I kind of stole little pieces of all these different dresses that I loved. And then obviously Randi Rahm did my dress. She did my dress the first night of the show, and she did my finale dress when I was on The Bachelorette and I know that we have the same idea of aesthetics. So I met up with her and I threw her all of the ideas that I had, and we just worked together over time and she custom made this beautiful, I mean, it's awe--it was the perfect dress for me. It's, it was stunning, beautiful, perfect. Everything I've ever wanted.

Vicki Hogarth: And what about your makeup for your big day? Did you go a little bit more over the top than you usually would? Is there anything-

Ashley: No actually, no I really didn't. I wanted something; I kind of wanted a vintage kind of feel and a vintage look so I went very neutral and natural. And I actually wore a lot less makeup than I have you know, for other big events. I kept things really soft and kind of airy.

Vicki Hogarth: Thank you so much.

J. P.: What about my makeup?

Operator: Your next question is from Mandi Bierly from Entertainment Weekly.

Mandi Bierly: Hey guys, congratulations.

Mandi Bierly: One of my favorite parts of weddings is always the first dance, and I'm wondering what song you chose and how you decided on it?

Ashley: Oh my goodness, we had an amazing song, we actually were able to have the artist come play live for us. It was The Song of Love by Matt White. We just, I mean we know the, we heard the song and fell in love with it. And we were lucky enough that he was able and willing to come play live for us.

Mandi Bierly: And talking, you know, just about Chris Harrison officiating, can you tell me about that?

Mandi Bierly: And also did you write your own vows and can we get any kind of a tease for that?

J. P.: Uh, when we, you know, when we were trying to figure out who, who we would want to officiate, Chris Harrison was really our first choice. He has been there from the very beginning when Ashley was obviously on Brad's season and then throughout our season, he's seen our good sides and our bad sides. And even off the show, we keep in touch, we see him when he's in New York. We have really a great relationship. And it just all made sense to come full circle and to have Chris Harrison up there, up there with us.

Mandi Bierly: And what about your vows? Did you write your own or? Are we going to see tears?

Ashley: Yes we actually-

J. P.: We did write them.

Ashley: I was just going to say, we wanted to keep the ceremony really personal. It wasn't so religious, it was more about family and love, and basically we each wrote our own vows, kept them very personal. I know for me I just took the core things that I think are important to keep a relationship and a marriage last, to make it last. And I just kind of made all those promises. And I, yeah, you'll definitely see some tears. Not as many as you might think. We were pretty composed.

Mandi Bierly: OK great. Thank you guys.

Ashley: Thanks.

Operator: You have a follow-up question from Beth Kwiatkowski from Reality TV World.

Beth Kwiatkowski: Hey guys.

J. P.: Hey Beth.

Beth Kwiatkowski: So what do you think was the toughest obstacle you two had to overcome in your relationship to make things work? To make things work post-The Bachelorette? You know since you began dating in the real world and living together and everything?

J. P.: Right. Luckily I mean we've had nothing, nothing, super major come up. We have had to move you know a half a dozen times. Ashley got into her residency program so I moved, we moved out of New York, which was really a first for me in 12 years. But aside from that, we have really meshed just so well. Our families get along, we haven't had any serious, serious obstacles to overcome in the last almost two years. Babe do you disagree?

Ashley: No I mean I don't think we've had anything major. The only thing that people will probably know about us, is that we're very different. J.P.'s from, you know, he's from Long Island. I'm from a really small town in Maine. Our personalities are very, very different. So I think at first that took like a second to adjust. And I know that sounds kind of like a, I don't know, not like a great answer. But I think that's really the only thing we had to kind of adjust to, other than all the moves.

Ashley: Do you agree with that?

J. P.: Yes I think that's, when you moved up to New York for that first time and we were living together for you know, you learn, like I said before, you learn so much about somebody.

J. P.: And I think that month, two months, three months of living together and coming down from the high of the show. I think that is really the critical point in the relationship that forms in the way it did.

Ashley: Definitely.

J. P.: That was probably the biggest, the biggest obstacle.

Beth Kwiatkowski: OK great. And how did you decide when you wanted to get married and what went into that decision? Like when you got engaged, did you determine right away that you wanted to wait a year-and-a-half or was it more of a recent decision when you determined now was the right time?

J. P.: We knew, oh babe, did you want to go?

Ashley: No you can, all I was going to say is, when we left the show, we were engaged. We didn't want to set a date. We wanted to keep going in our relationship. We didn't put any pressure on ourselves. We didn't talk to anybody about getting married, getting married on TV, getting married off TV. We didn't talk about it at all. Really until we were really kind of settled into our relationship. And so like over a year-

J. P.: Yes.

Ashley: We didn't even speak about it really.

J. P.: We knew that we had a lot of growing to do as a couple. I mean it sounds kind of cheesy but it's true.

Ashley: Mm-hmm, and learning.

J. P.: Yes we understood how we met. We understood that we would need some significant time to really get to know each other. You know, we knew the love was there, but the next year, year-and-a-half-

J. P.: Yes however long it was going to take, it was going to take. And we had a lot of transition, like we said, moving and residency and so we never felt settled really enough the first year, year-and-a-half of being together. And then once we moved and settled down in Princeton and we knew we were staying put for two years, that is when we sat and said, OK let's get married.

Ashley: Let's do it.

Beth Kwiatkowski: OK and I just wanted to get your opinions on a couple things. You both obviously knew Ben pretty well from Ashley your season of The Bachelorette. So what were both of your reactions to Ben's Bachelor season and how he ended up with Courtney but obviously things didn't work out. Like did anything from their season or the couple's relationship afterwards surprise you at all?

Ashley: I mean, I, you go first babe.

J. P.: No, I, I keep in touch with Ben a lot. But I never really pried into his relationship other than ask him how things are going, and that's really it. We've kept it to sports and wine and life. But you know, once his season was over, then it was up to the two of them to really figure it out from there. And we never, I mean I never, I don't know. It's one of those things we just let happen and they would either evolve into a great couple or they would end it. And I'm sure they felt they did what they felt was best for the two of them. I wish them both well.

Ashley: You know what my thought is? My thought is, you never really know. There are so many hours that are being filmed. You never really know how they feel about each other. You never really know anything. So I think we just stayed respectful of that. And we said, just like J. P. said, we'll let them be. We're not going to question them, we're not going to ridicule them. We're just going to let their relationship evolve and hopefully see what happens. But I think it's just, you never really know so it's hard to step out and judge after you've been through it.

Beth Kwiatkowski: Sure. Absolutely. And just one last question for you guys, I don't know how much time you got to spend with Sean Lowe at the wedding or recently in general, but what are your thoughts about him as a person and the star of the next The Bachelor?

Ashley: Oh God, I don't even know Sean. I've never met Sean. I can't comment on that. Can you babe?

J. P.: No, me neither. I mean I saw him sitting at the wedding, but aside from that, I did not get to spend any time with him.

Beth Kwiatkowski: Oh OK.

J. P.: We've heard really good things about him so hopefully we'll get to meet him soon.

Beth Kwiatkowski: OK, awesome, thanks so much for your time.

Ashley: OK thanks.

Operator: You have a follow-up from Paige Feigenbaum from Entertainment Tonight.

Paige Feigenbaum: Hi thanks for taking another question or two.

J. P.: No problem.

Paige Feigenbaum: I know you just mentioned that you haven't had any personal interaction with Sean but generally speaking, and from seeing him, I'm assuming you watched him last season on The Bachelorette, what advice do you have for him, so he can also find his happily ever after on TV?

Ashley: You know the one thing I got from Sean, just from watching, but like I said, you never really know. He seemed just like a normal guy, a good guy. And I think he has a good head on his shoulders and he'll make the best decisions. I think that he'll just be honest with himself and I don't think he'll get caught up in anything. I think we're going to have an honest season ahead of us. That's what I think.

Paige Feigenbaum: Great. And also how are you able to bridge your reality TV romance and actually make it work in the real world? Because as they said at the beginning of the call, you're only the third couple to do that?

J. P.: The romance part of it is the easy part. I mean we know that's there. That's really the first thing that's introduced within the first two months of dating each other. It's all about emotion and romance. I mean that's what the franchise really is all about. So that was never a question even in the year-and-a-half to follow. Romance was always there. It was just a question of whether we were going to get along as people. Does that make sense?

Paige Feigenbaum: Thanks.

P.J.: How do you feel about that babe?

Ashley: I feel good. I also feel like-

J. P.: You're sure?

Ashley: I feel good about your answer. I feel like that's the hardest question to answer: how do you make it work? How are you different? What's the secret? We don't have a secret. I think the thing is, in real life when you meet somebody it doesn't always work. And you never really have the answers or you don't know why it works sometimes, I think it's a combination of the timing, I think it's the combination of what you need at this point in your life, where you are in your life. I don't know, I think it's a combination of things. How do you feel about that babe?

J. P.: That was a better answer. You always ( ).

Ashley: Oh thanks, you're so sweet.

Operator: You have a follow-up from Lindsey DiMattina from Hollywood.com.

Lindsay D: Hi guys again.

Ashley: Hi Lindsey.

Lindsey DiMattina: So I know you guys already talked about your plans for, I know you guys already talked about your plans for babies. But would you ever let that part of your life be filmed? Or are you guys completely done with reality TV?

Ashley: We've been asked this question before. To people mean like the actual birth? Cuz that kind of freaks me out.

J. P.: Or do you mean conception?

Lindsey DiMattina: I think like the birth and just the whole like raising the family. Would you guys let that part be filmed? Both?

Ashley: I don't, oh gosh, I don't know. I mean the wedding, that's a big thing. You're opening up your life to people. I think I might be a little bit more protective when it comes to kids. What do you think babe? Definitely not the birth. I'll only have J.P. in the room for that.

J. P.: It's funny you know, we've never really, seriously talked about it. But I don't, I think that I'd like to keep the rest of our lives together a little more personal. But you know-

Lindsey DiMattina: You never know I guess?

J. P.: Yes, never say never. But as of now we have no plans to do so and we are perfectly happy going the rest of our lives without more reality TV.

Lindsey DiMattina: OK. And you guys had Mindy plan your wedding-

Lindsey DiMattina: --but were there any restrictions that were placed on you by production on your wedding planning? Like maybe the amount of people you were allowed to invite or any stuff like that?

J. P.: Yes there was, no red roses were allowed.

Ashley: No they're saying that production put on us babe.

J. P.: Oh, oh, oh, I thought you meant restrictions that we had as far as ( ) sorry, my bad.

Ashley: Not, what do you think? I don't really remember.

J. P.: No it was kind of always just a collaborative effort. I mean-

J. P.: --and everyone was very, I don't know just whenever there was an idea that came up, we all talked about it, and it was, decisions were made in everybody's best interest.

J. P.: And so there was never really anything, any sort of roadblock between all of us.

Lindsey DiMattina: Do you guys feel like you had a lot of freedom in planning it?

Ashley: There was really no drama.

Lindsey DiMattina: So you guys felt like you had a lot of freedom while planning it?

J. P.: Yes, I think we did.

Ashley: They really wanted us to have the wedding of our dreams. And for us, I guess we were relatively easy going. We didn't really, I was never the girl that really dreamt about her wedding. We just kind of put it all in Mindy's hands and whatever she can do, great. And whatever she can't do, we were totally fine. I think that music was the only thing that we were particular about. Would you say that that's true babe?

J. P.: Yes I think so, I think so.

Lindsey DiMattina: Alright thank you so much guys and good luck with everything.

Cathy Rehl: I'm going to ask for a last question please.

Operator: Your final question comes from Lauren Wang from KITV.

Lauren Wang: Hey guys.

J. P.: Hey.

Lauren Wang: So I read that Ashley Spivey was one of your bridesmaids Ashley.

Lauren Wang: And did you guys, how do you guys keep in touch after the show? Like how did your relationship evolve into her becoming one of your bridesmaids from the show?

Ashley: Well I mean we leaved in the same city. She lived in New York City when we were living there, so I would see her all the time. Our relationship was over the phone, in person, it wasn't just somebody that I knew. It wasn't just an acquaintance and somebody I called every now and then. She's an active part of my life and she has been since we left the show really.

Lauren Wang: That's great. And who else were your bridesmaids?

Ashley: They were actually childhood friends, friends from dental school, J. P.'s, my future sister-in-law, so J. P.'s brother's fiancŽe and then my sister.

Lauren Wang: OK great. Well congratulations again.

Ashley: Thank you. Awesome.

Operator: Are there any closing remarks?

Cathy Rehl: Yes, thank you. Thanks everybody. Thanks for being here. I know many of you tomorrow will be on our call with Sean Lowe for the next season of The Bachelor, so I will be talking to you then. And otherwise, have a great day. Look for the photos tomorrow at 3:00 p.m. ET on Medianet. And let either Mitch Messinger or myself know if you have any other questions. Thanks so much, we'll be talking to you tomorrow.

Operator: Ladies and gentleman, this does conclude today's conference. Thank you for participating, you may now disconnect.

END
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - General Media - No Discussion

+6
cfck2222
Alanna
NCGalBecca
Admin
momoftrips