SELECT CONTENT

Technical Questions - How do you...?

Page 3 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 23 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sylvesterfortherester - Technical Questions - How do you...? - Page 3 Empty Re: Technical Questions - How do you...?

Post by nd4reality Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:11 pm

Its fine now. Thanks !

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

sylvesterfortherester - Technical Questions - How do you...? - Page 3 Empty Re: Technical Questions - How do you...?

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:59 pm

Glad to hear all is well. If anyone is still having problems let me know. Tommorow staff at Forumotion will be back to work, and I expect hear some news as to the cause. The good thing, it isn't anyone's mobile device PC or laptop.  yes 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:24 pm

testing naming the link

Forumotion

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:13 pm

TESTING. it works great for me GA. thanks!  clapping!  :cutesmile!: . ill bring over my post and yours for all to see on this thread  bestbud! 

nd4reality wrote:Its fine now. Thanks !

GuardianAngel wrote:Glad to hear all is well. If anyone is still having problems let me know. Tommorow staff at Forumotion will be back to work, and I expect hear some news as to the cause. The good thing, it isn't anyone's mobile device PC or laptop.  yes 

GuardianAngel wrote:testing naming the link

Forumotion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:18 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:May i ask about Multi-Quote icon/option here? Smiley

1. what is the purpose?

2. how to use it?

3. what is the difference from the (single) quote icon?

tyvm in advance!

GuardianAngel wrote:I love the multi quote. Say you're reading a thread. You've read something you want to reply to but you haven't finished reading the thread. You click multi quote. You keep reading, and find something else you want to reply to, you click multi quote.

When you're done, go to the reply box, click Switch Editor Mode, the last icon, then click Post Reply at the bottom left hand.

Your reply box with have each item you quoted, with space underneath to reply. If you skip switch editor mode, you'll see the quotes and you have to be careful where you type so you don't mess up the quotes. Try it in the technical thread. Smiley

click multi quote
go to reply box - click switch editor mode
click post reply, bottom left hand side of reply box

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:35 pm

Good! I find it's easier to use the Switch Editor Mode Smiley

If you're posting a link, you can use the description box. Insert link, paste the link, right underneath Description, you can enter anything you like related to that link so it shows up with the name you have applied. See above, "testing naming the link" "Forumotion"

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:35 pm

There is still no word from support on what the problem is or when it will be resolved. I know some of you are still having issues signing on to the site as are many others on their Forumotion sites. I have been checking regularily all day and so far it's just more posts with more people having problems.

I will update when I know more info.

Sorry sad

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:04 pm

Has anyone noticed the formatting issue when bringing over tweets or iG posts? It always ends up looking funny for me.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by glazedover Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:31 pm

I cannot see any IG photos that are posted, even though I have an IG account. But I think that is an issue with my old Mac computer which has an outdated operating system. Otherwise the site works fine, if sloooowly sometimes.

glazedover

Female Posts : 751

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:36 pm

bleuberry wrote:Has anyone noticed the formatting issue when bringing over tweets or iG posts? It always ends up looking funny for me.
Yes, that happened to me today. There are a lot of posts in the support forum with people still having sign on issues, I'm not sure if this is the problem or not with the tweets. I didn't check into this further but I will, it's annoying. 
glazedover wrote:I cannot see any IG photos that are posted, even though I have an IG account. But I think that is an issue with my old Mac computer which has an outdated operating system. Otherwise the site works fine, if sloooowly sometimes.
When Twitter took out the ability to view IG's, I searched for a way to get around it. I had to d/load Chrome and refresh to instal Insta Twit. I'm not sure if that will help you. 

InstaTwit Link Here

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by glazedover Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:09 pm

Thank you, GA.....I'll just pass on the IG's as it's not a life or death thing for me. But I really appreciate all the care you are taking around here!

glazedover

Female Posts : 751

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:29 pm

I seem to have an issue with editing... When ever I try to edit a longer post(say a chart or filming schedule) it doesn't show up in the edit box completely.... Same when I try to preview it. A part is always missing.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 23 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Technical Questions - How do you...?

+63
Norcalgal
Genevieve Australia
butterflylove
Jolena
mbl