SELECT CONTENT

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:01 pm

Oh, I don't think she looks frail at all. On instagram, people were saying she does barre workouts, which helps gives you a thin and toned frame.

Back to top Go down

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:11 pm

His little boy is adorable! Love the cute, chubby cheeks! :cutiepie
Jesse Beck @JessePaulBeck
He's got his license to carry pic.twitter.com/h4sVjUk4
Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 2 A9yPJAVCUAAKytj

Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:06 am

Ladybug82 wrote:His little boy is adorable! Love the cute, chubby cheeks! :cutiepie
Jesse Beck @JessePaulBeck
He's got his license to carry pic.twitter.com/h4sVjUk4
Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 2 A9yPJAVCUAAKytj

Love the pj he's wearing! giggling He's wearing my motto!

What's that sticking from his bottoms? A wood gun? giggling

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by HowSoonIsNow Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:20 am

I was just catching up on this seasons L&O SVU episodes, and lo and behold - Madison aka "Fang Girl" from Brad 2.0 has a 1-minute speaking role! I don't know how many contestants from bach nation get actual speaking roles in major primetime series, so Go Fang Girl!

http://www.hulu.com/watch/416900
Her part starts at the 9-minute mark.
This is season 14 and the episode is called "Manhattan Vigil".
It aired in October.
HowSoonIsNow
HowSoonIsNow

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:34 am

HowSoonIsNow wrote:I was just catching up on this seasons L&O SVU episodes, and lo and behold - Madison aka "Fang Girl" from Brad 2.0 has a 1-minute speaking role! I don't know how many contestants from bach nation get actual speaking roles in major primetime series, so Go Fang Girl!

http://www.hulu.com/watch/416900
Her part starts at the 9-minute mark.
This is season 14 and the episode is called "Manhattan Vigil".
It aired in October.

Good for her... I always respected her for making the decision to leave on her own.. Thanks for posting this...: )
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:05 pm

Why fans’ love for ‘The Bachelor’ endures, even if its couples usually don’t

By Emily Yahr, Friday, December 14, 10:52 AM

Try taking a look at ABC’s “The Bachelor” franchise by the numbers, and it’s impossible to count the hot tub scenes, candlelit dinners, dramatic confrontations and on-camera breakdowns that have populated the reality dating show since its debut in 2002. Yet one statistic is clear: After a decade on air, the show — along with its companion, “The Bachelorette” — has spawned only three successful relationships.

Still, the series has lasted a decade and is one of the longest-running reality shows in history. Its place in the pop culture landscape is firmly cemented, and the franchise’s third set of televised nuptials — “The Bachelorette: Ashley and J.P.’s Wedding” — will air Sunday night, a few weeks before the 25th edition kicks off in January. Through legal controversies to claims that the show is a sham, “The Bachelor” still endures.

But how?

That question fills the Internet with theories and think pieces — inspiring guilt-ridden blog posts with titles like “ ‘The Bachelor’: Why Smart Women Watch (and Love) It” — and there’s no shortage of answers. The show, in which an impossibly beautiful person is presented with a couple dozen equally beautiful people from which to choose his or her soul mate, provides escapism. It can be train-wreck TV at its finest. Viewers want to distract themselves from everyday life. Women want to see a fairy-tale romance. Watching crazy contestants makes viewers feel better about themselves.

Whatever the reasons, people are still fixated on the show, which generally resembles a dysfunctional romantic comedy come to life. Though the ratings have dropped over time, the latest iteration — this past summer’s “Bachelorette” — averaged about 8 million viewers per episode, and it exploded across tabloid magazine covers and social media when star Emily Maynard (appearing on the series for the second time) broke up with her fiance, season winner Jef Holm.

Seriously, what about the fact that only three couples have found enduring relationships on a show that promotes everlasting love as its goal?

“I think that’s one heck of a batting average,” said Mike Fleiss, the show’s creator and executive producer, in a phone interview. Fleiss, the man responsible for such specials as “Who Wants to Marry a Multi-Millionaire?” and “Are You Hot? The Search for America’s Sexiest People,” doesn’t pretend that he knew the show would be a long-lasting success.

Back in the first season, he said, no one had high hopes. There was trouble with casting because people were uncomfortable with the idea of being on camera while dating. One day, a member of Fleiss’s staff arrived at work, ecstatic because her psychic had told her that the show would last four seasons. Fleiss thought four might be a stretch.

“Saying this exceeded our expectations,” he said, “is an understatement.”

Fleiss has his own theories about why the series has succeeded where others have failed. Not only are the stakes high when people are at their most vulnerable and emotional, he says, but viewers find it comforting that “The Bachelor” proves it doesn’t matter how attractive or tan or rich you are — everyone needs help finding love. Plus, the central theme — the quest for a soul mate — simply never gets old.

Link
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by oless4 Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:53 pm

Shawntel Newton is getting married!

http://www.chicoer.com/breakingnews/ci_22202422
oless4
oless4

Back to top Go down

Post by copyman12 Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:12 pm

From Bach 13 Jason's season.

Naomi Goodale
20 hours ago via iOS
We welcomed an angel from Heaven today into this world. Our sweet Hannah Rose who we are SO madly in love with already. Born today, 4 days early all on her own;)) December 17th at 3:28pm 8lbs 7 ounces... I couldn't have had a smoother more
beautiful delivery so thank you to all of you who said your prayers for us! It means SO much! She's a great little eater already too! ;) Thank you Jesus for this incredible blessing a little miracle!

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 2 Naomi_10

Two Things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe. Albert Einstein
copyman12
copyman12

Male Posts : 325

Back to top Go down

Post by copyman12 Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:17 pm

Shawntel's Engagement Photo's

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 2 Shawnt10
Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 2 Shawnt11

View the rest Here

Two Things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe. Albert Einstein
copyman12
copyman12

Male Posts : 325

Back to top Go down

Post by ninu Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:30 am

More on Shawntel and fiance -

http://alphaleeevents.wordpress.com/2012/12/13/from-the-beginning-shawntel-and-paolo/

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 2 158291300-ashley-hebert-and-j-p-rosenbaum-the-second-gettyimages-2Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 2 Sign310
ninu
ninu

Female Posts : 2347

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice-9 Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:35 am

ninu wrote:More on Shawntel and fiance -

http://alphaleeevents.wordpress.com/2012/12/13/from-the-beginning-shawntel-and-paolo/

He's cute! yes Glad to see her happy! She was one of my faves on Brad's season.

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 2 LdlPjYb
Ice-9
Ice-9

Female Posts : 457

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:07 am

I am thrilled she is happy. Great news. Love Shawntel. Wonder if Chantal O. will be a bridesmaid?

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion

+135
Rosepetal
sdmom
loveactually9
Beach Lover
happygolucky