SELECT CONTENT

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion

Page 11 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion

Post by california90 Sat May 18, 2013 12:14 am

I saw Alejandro (Emily's season)'s tweet. I didn't know he was a cancer survivor! Anyone know his story on this?

california90

Back to top Go down

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion

Post by atem Sat May 18, 2013 12:20 am

california90 wrote:I saw Alejandro (Emily's season)'s tweet. I didn't know he was a cancer survivor! Anyone know his story on this?

Sorry, I don't. I didn't watch Emily's season.

Wasn't someone from this forum doing an interview with him or was that another guy?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat May 18, 2013 12:36 am

california90 wrote:I saw Alejandro (Emily's season)'s tweet. I didn't know he was a cancer survivor! Anyone know his story on this?

I saw that too, and was surprised. I didn't know that either!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun May 19, 2013 12:22 am

I think he talked about it here. This was uploaded after the M & G last season.

Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Sun May 19, 2013 12:57 am

Love_Me wrote:

I think he talked about it here. This was uploaded after the M & G last season.

I wish we would have gotten to see more of him during her season. He really is a cutie and is intelligent and very well-spoken. Would not have made a bad bachelor, in my opinion.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sun May 19, 2013 1:07 am

Oh I didn't see that.. thanks for posting Love_Me!

He really is super cute and intelligent. I looked him up and he went to Berkeley's school for business (one of the top in the nation i'm pretty sure) and he graduated with summa cum laude (highest honors). WOW!! I also watched his Ted Talk and he is indeed well spoken. He's just an all around awesome guy. I wished we did get to see more of him cause the time I watched Em's season..I had no clue who he really was!

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Sun May 19, 2013 1:20 am

california90 wrote:Oh I didn't see that.. thanks for posting Love_Me!

He really is super cute and intelligent. I looked him up and he went to Berkeley's school for business (one of the top in the nation i'm pretty sure) and he graduated with summa cum laude (highest honors). WOW!! I also watched his Ted Talk and he is indeed well spoken. He's just an all around awesome guy. I wished we did get to see more of him cause the time I watched Em's season..I had no clue who he really was!

During the season, I was most impressed by him when he was in the car after being sent home. I thought his exit speech was very wistful and poignant but also showed a maturity and insightfulness.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by copyman12 Sun May 19, 2013 5:00 pm

From Jake's season.
Jessie Sulidis
So happy to announce that Jordan and I are engaged :) #forever #love

Two Things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe. Albert Einstein
copyman12
copyman12

Male Posts : 325

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun May 19, 2013 5:38 pm

copyman12 wrote:From Jake's season.
Jessie Sulidis

Isn't she the Canadian gal?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by copyman12 Sun May 19, 2013 9:24 pm

atem wrote:
copyman12 wrote:From Jake's season.
Jessie Sulidis

Isn't she the Canadian gal?

Yes she is. She's also the one that outed Justin "Rated R" Rego on Ali's season.

Two Things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe. Albert Einstein
copyman12
copyman12

Male Posts : 325

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sun May 19, 2013 10:25 pm

docnash14 wrote:

During the season, I was most impressed by him when he was in the car after being sent home. I thought his exit speech was very wistful and poignant but also showed a maturity and insightfulness.

It sounds like him! I can't remember his exit too well. Do you think this episode is anywhere online still?

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Sun May 19, 2013 11:26 pm

california90 wrote:
docnash14 wrote:

It sounds like him! I can't remember his exit too well. Do you think this episode is anywhere online still?

California, try this link: http://www.tv.com/shows/the-bachelorette/episodes/
I am pretty sure he was sent home in the London episode.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion

+135
Rosepetal
sdmom
loveactually9
Beach Lover
happygolucky