SELECT CONTENT

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion

Page 26 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 26 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:45 am

can someone share me any available online link to the full Dr.Phil's show? All i can find is this preview :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7RuIBW5EEI&list=PLFBFCB6C894832878
Pretty please? Thanks so much in advance :)

Back to top Go down

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 26 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion

Post by Longhornfan Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:52 pm

chloep wrote:
beader wrote:Did anyone see Dr. Phil today?  I got busy and forgot to watch or tape it.
Her mom was(/is) truly heart-broken.... Upset

She denied that Ryan was anything but a great and loving guy. It was that Gia got extremely insecure from time to time.
She would look for fault in people just to find a reason to push them away, because she feared that they are going to abandon her anyway.
Gia had a very strained relationship with her father and apparently this also contributed to her abandonment issues.

There was an incident before she was even on TB where she took a bunch of pills after a bad break-up....

She also said that Gia was not all-around depressed but rather it was because of her menstruation cycle (this was a bit weird IMO ....She really believed that that's where her issues stemmed from and not from severe depression.) She was not seeing anybody at the time of her death nor was she talking anti-depressants, but people closest to her (namely her and Ryan) were very supportive of her and tried to talk her into therapy.

She thinks that Gia planned this beforehand, she tried to drive away Ryan by picking a fight and sent him away, so he wouldn't be around and afterwards proceeded to call her to say good-bye...

She also said that Ryan planned to propose to Gia but she just kept thinking that he is going to abandon her anyway and she never wanted to be left behind ever again...

Her and Ryan talk every day and they want to make a foundation, which is in the works, to help other girls with similar issues.
-
Then Jake was on and he seemed really genuine in his sadness, he wanted to be respectful to Ryan and did not take Dr. Phil's bait to talk about his feelings for her. (He has been saying it for years that Gia was the person he should have picked and the one for whom he has developed real feelings)
He was at her funeral and he also put a box of mints into her casket that she had given him on the Bachelor and that he carried everywhere with him, and she didn’t know he had even kept them.
-
So terribly horrid the whole incident...
I had recorded this and just watched it.  I think that you did a really good job here of describing what was said during this interview, and I can't really add anything to it.  Basically, no one but Gia truly knows why she chose to take her own life on that particular day.  And that is what is so sad about suicide.  Gia's death is just a tragic and senseless loss for all those who loved her.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:20 pm

Thanks, Chloep, for the summary of the show.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:26 pm

Wow...that is serious stuff. Nothing like going on show(s) like the Bachelor and Bachelor Pad to help you "cope" with your abandonment issues, huh?! If I was her family the minute I heard she was even considering doing any of these shows I would have stop her. So sad no no 
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:39 pm

I appreciate those who caught the show, and the synopsis chloep... I am sorry I missed it, hopefully I can catch if on another round.  

I heard the sad news yesterday that an 11 year old girl that went missing Monday evening when she "did not return from school" was found on Tuesday afternoon dead from an apparent suicide at an abandoned concrete plant.  this child had been bullied this past year and although she was good on the outside according to mom and friends, apparently was still so very broken on the inside.  my heart breaks for these who think that their only answer to their pain is to leave this world.  my prayer for Gia and those who have traveled that road is that God has wrapped them tight against his chest, giving them that sense of peace and belonging that they so longed for.

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:17 pm

l thought this was a nice suggestion and thoughtful of ABC. Just went to ABC to check for any updates and it seems the they have a small dedication to Gia called Remembering Gia Allemand (beautiful pic of Gia)
http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelor/blogs/extras/remembering-gia-allemand-the-bachelor-season-14

DKWillis

Female Posts : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:41 pm

[quote="Longhornfan"]
Buckeye_Fan wrote: I will admit that I am curious about what Gia's mother has to say.  It sounds like it is going to be a show that deals with some of the issues that must have plagued her daughter throughout her life.  Gia's death was such a tragedy.  I am sure that her mother is trying to bring awareness to others, in hopes of preventing this from happening to their loved ones.  I just hope that Dr. Phil will handle this delicately though, because he doesn't always do that.  So, I will be recording his show to watch later.
I was rather appalled by Gia's mother - I got the vibe that she was enjoying the interview/attention far too much.

and Jake......he held out hope that he and Gia would be together someday-------------OMG, famewhore.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:47 pm

Jackie Gordon (Brad 2 season) was married this weekend.  Gorgeous bride!

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 26 BWixmIZCUAAv_OJ
Jackie Gordon ‏@JackieGordon 14 Oct
We made it official! @MarcusKline is my hubby! Thank you to all my family and friends for making our day incredible! pic.twitter.com/xXgw2O92oL
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by glazedover Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:11 pm

Good for her! I hope she will continue to paint and make a name for herself. She is pretty talented, and I don't say that lightly.

glazedover

Female Posts : 751

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:51 pm

I would have never believed this, but Elizabeth Kitt and Ty Brown are engaged! Congrats to the couple!

http://www.wetpaint.com/the-bachelorette/articles/2013-10-16-ty-brown-elizabeth-kitt-engaged

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:14 pm

Wasn't Ty just messing around with KacieB this very spring????? For the record, he was..

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:23 pm

chloep wrote:Wasn't Ty just messing around with KacieB this very spring????? For the record, he was..
He was? I don't recall them dating.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion

+135
Rosepetal
sdmom
loveactually9
Beach Lover
happygolucky