SELECT CONTENT

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion

Page 33 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LaborDay - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 33 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion

Post by FLChica Thu May 15, 2014 11:33 pm

stuckinsc wrote:Love the discussion threads that we can have this conversation.  Glad there are fan threads too, so those who don't want to hear anything negative don't have to!

The discussion threads are great!
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

LaborDay - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 33 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion

Post by glazedover Thu May 15, 2014 11:38 pm

FLChica wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:Love the discussion threads that we can have this conversation.  Glad there are fan threads too, so those who don't want to hear anything negative don't have to!

The discussion threads are great!

thumbsup 

glazedover

Female Posts : 751

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu May 15, 2014 11:47 pm

I think what's always bothered me about M is the real her is very different from the persona she wants other to see.
Just be yourself. It's like she is ashamed of herself or trying to hide who she really is, believes and feels.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 15, 2014 11:53 pm

[quote="Kashathediva"]I think what's always bothered me about M is the real her is very different from the persona she wants other to see.
Just be yourself. It's like she is ashamed of herself or trying to hide who she really is, believes and feels.[/quote]

I really wonder if she knows who she is.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu May 15, 2014 11:56 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
atem wrote:Well, another Bachelor alum got married!  Moana Dixon https://www.facebook.com/MoanaDixon

Congrats to one of my favs of this franchise!

Loved and love Moana!  She was so awesome on Travis's season, and I thought she really did get her heart broke.  I will always love her line when the friends asked which ring she would pick, she picked the hugest one and said she was as shallow as a wading pool, loved her making fun of herself!

Oh, yes. She was very heart broken.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Fri May 16, 2014 1:49 am

glazedover wrote:
Exactly, I don't think she meant to offend......BUT....she is so entitled that her insensitivity to the lives of others just came shining through. As you can see, I am not fond of her either. She has always impressed me as a self-absorbed mean girl with a sweet smile.

The only issue I have with Emily is that she fell for and finished with Jef Holm --- the biggest loser/fraud of a F1 there has ever been.
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Fri May 16, 2014 4:10 am

Amberish wrote:
glazedover wrote:
Exactly, I don't think she meant to offend......BUT....she is so entitled that her insensitivity to the lives of others just came shining through. As you can see, I am not fond of her either. She has always impressed me as a self-absorbed mean girl with a sweet smile.

The only issue I have with Emily is that she fell for and finished with Jef Holm --- the biggest loser/fraud of a F1 there has ever been.

Doesn't that tell you something? I was not impressed with her after 1st night on Brad's season as I expressed above, but picking 1F was definitely the coup de grace.
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri May 16, 2014 5:49 am

Amberish wrote:
glazedover wrote:

She didn't fall for Jeff...she fell for the family ranch...

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri May 16, 2014 9:16 am

I can't decide who the bigger fake is. I will give her a little credit for raising a nice kid ( by all appearances), and working a little if we consider her jewelry line her first job.

But I have so many questions about her seasons and they don't cast her in a good light.

I also can't believe she knew her hunky, responsible, adult of a fiancé before leaving for her season and picked Jef anyway. Did she really think he was the one or was it an easy job for her?  Suspect He really was so good at it, and he's been an even bigger disappointment.

LaborDay - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 33 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri May 16, 2014 9:41 am

I think she did it for the money and hopefully to open up other tv/entertainment possibilities.
I don't for a minute think she ever did it to find love or did fall in love with Effie.
M seems to re-write history as it suits her. We all do that to a certain extent especially as time goes on, but she seems to have it down to an art.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Fri May 16, 2014 9:51 am

Kashathediva wrote:I think she did it for the money and hopefully to open up other tv/entertainment possibilities.
I don't for a minute think she ever did it to find love or did fall in love with Effie.
M seems to re-write history as it suits her. We all do that to a certain extent especially as time goes on, but she seems to have it down to an art.

clapping!  ITA

Emily never floated my boat. Didn't like her on Brad's season and always thought she was in it for entertainment purposes. And can I just say (which I know is awful so please forgive me) that her teeth drove me crazy!! They just don't fit in her mouth  :hidingchair 

And as far as re-writing history....you are right, Kasha, that we all re-write it to a certain extent. But most of us don't do it on international t.v. knowingly!!
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2014 10:09 am

Emily never intended to marry Brad nor Jef and she wouldn't have married Arie or Sean had she chosen them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion

+135
Rosepetal
sdmom
loveactually9
Beach Lover
happygolucky