SELECT CONTENT

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 40 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion

Post by Guest Sun Sep 21, 2014 1:30 am

^^I wonder if that's her new boyfriend? He's cute!

Back to top Go down

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 40 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion

Post by Guest Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:15 am

Whatever happened to Cassandra, the other mother on JuanPa's season.Is she still engaged?

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Sep 21, 2014 2:00 pm

chasingpavements wrote:^^I wonder if that's her new boyfriend? He's cute!

You mean Ashlee? I'm sure it is. Why does he look so familiar?
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Sep 21, 2014 2:01 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:For those who don't know, Ty was on Ali's season, F5? going by memory, and Elizabeth Kitt who was on Jake Pavelka's season and Bachelor Pad 1. She was like Michelle Money where she got some weird editing due to editing or due to her being weird. Ty IMO is a great guy. Another unlikely couple that started dating, got married March 2014, and obviously still very much in love.

Ty BrownVerified account
‏@Tybrownmusic
So very fortunate that I have a wife that not only puts up with me but  loves me unconditionally

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 40 Bx1IJveCcAA1Bwp

Great picture! I never would have matched them up! LOL
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:03 pm

atem wrote:
Great picture!  I never would have matched them up!  LOL

I know! laugh out loud remember how strange she was? They had a lovely very simple outdoor wedding. They bought a house. I don't think the guys even wore tux's from what I remember. She's fit in the country style of living quite nicely.
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 21, 2014 4:00 pm

What?????

Bad news for The Bachelorette Season 4 alum Jeremy Cade Anderson, who was arrested for theft. The Dallas lawyer seems to have been charged with two counts, with one bail amount set at $5,000 and the other for $100K. The papers obtained by Wetpaint Entertainment indicate that the 36-year-old was arrested on August 23, though this is the first we have heard of the incident.
Wetpaint

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 21, 2014 4:30 pm

Theft of what?

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Sep 21, 2014 4:33 pm

lexforlife wrote:Theft of what?

That's my question! Whoa! It must be bad with that amount of $100,000 bail!
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:53 pm

Usually if lawyers are charged with theft, it's money from the trust accounts. For him to have bail at $100,000. is very tellling. For the other one for $5000. might be for a small amount for one individual person where as the other may be for a very large amount from one person. I'm just speculating and have no idea, but it happens.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:07 pm

What the heck!

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 40 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:53 pm

This from Wetpaint: :shocked!:

Details are unclear, but official arraignment papers from the Dallas County Courts indicate he is accused of stealing materials between $1,500 and $20K. This isn’t the first run-in with the law for the father to son Jax and daughter Saylor; Jeremy was arrested at 12:38AM on December 30, 2013 on charges of public intoxication and assault of a public servant — on the night of his birthday.
Jeremy seems to have had no problem making bail. Though he did take a short hiatus from Twitteron August 14, he’s been active since August 30, tweeting mostly about football and Bachelor in Paradise (as one does). Fans who didn’t watch Deanna Pappas’ season may recognize Jeremy as one of Sean Lowe’s groomsmen from his January 26 televised wedding to Catherine Giudici.
We wish Jeremy the best in his legal troubles and hope the hot dad and lawyer can get himself out of this jam. Maybe he could bring the judge some roses?
Sources: Dallas County Courts, Park Cities People, Twitter

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 40 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:57 pm

bleuberry wrote:This from Wetpaint: :shocked!:

Details are unclear, but official arraignment papers from the Dallas County Courts indicate he is accused of stealing materials between $1,500 and $20K. This isn’t the first run-in with the law for the father to son Jax and daughter Saylor; Jeremy was arrested at 12:38AM on December 30, 2013 on charges of public intoxication and assault of a public servant — on the night of his birthday.
Jeremy seems to have had no problem making bail. Though he did take a short hiatus from Twitteron August 14, he’s been active since August 30, tweeting mostly about football and Bachelor in Paradise (as one does). Fans who didn’t watch Deanna Pappas’ season may recognize Jeremy as one of Sean Lowe’s groomsmen from his January 26 televised wedding to Catherine Giudici.
We wish Jeremy the best in his legal troubles and hope the hot dad and lawyer can get himself out of this jam. Maybe he could bring the judge some roses?
Sources: Dallas County Courts, Park Cities People, Twitter

This is so sad. I can't imagine that it will not effect his career.
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion

+135
Rosepetal
sdmom
loveactually9
Beach Lover
happygolucky