SELECT CONTENT

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion

Page 48 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 48 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion

Post by tigertiz Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:02 pm

He tried to move on to Sadie and she even gave up a decent job to move to NYC. With his help, she got a job and a dwelling, but their romance fizzled very fast, also.
Wow - who knew? I'm sort of impressed that he genuinely tried to find a love relationship on this show. He was on an episode of Selling New York last year and he struck me as an odd guy.
Also - there's this:
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/06/16/business/borghese-v-borghese-battle-for-a-royal-name.html?pagewanted=all
The case settled.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 48 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:19 pm

I think he fell in like with both girls (Sadie and Jen), nothing more and the longer he was out of the bubble, the quicker he got back to his old regular, bachelor self.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Dec 10, 2014 6:56 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Sadie Murray, the one in the link above, was PLo's F2.
What actually happened is PLo picked Jen from Fla(teacher), but that bubble popped immediately after filming. He tried to move on to Sadie and she even gave up a decent job to move to NYC. With his help, she got a job and a dwelling, but their romance fizzled very fast, also.
He is basically on and off with Tinsley Mortimer, another continual Page Sixer with an entitled pedigree for photo ops. Otherwise, he is still pathetic.

I thought she was F3?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Dec 10, 2014 6:58 pm

Norcalgal wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Sadie Murray, the one in the link above, was PLo's F2.
What actually happened is PLo picked Jen from Fla(teacher), but that bubble popped immediately after filming. He tried to move on to Sadie and she even gave up a decent job to move to NYC. With his help, she got a job and a dwelling, but their romance fizzled very fast, also.
He is basically on and off with Tinsley Mortimer, another continual Page Sixer with an entitled pedigree for photo ops. Otherwise, he is still pathetic.

I loved Sadie - she was the only good part of that pathetic season besides the scenery.  Does my memory serve me correctly that PLo's mom said something in his intro package that she thought the Bach wasn't really the best venue for Lorenzo to find love?  If so, she must be good at reading tea leaves!  Remember how she accompanied PLo and Jenn to their GMA interview?  She knew this relationship was going to implode!

Remember his stupid dog version of The Bachelor.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Dec 10, 2014 7:19 pm

Lisa was the F3.
Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 48 845
source:
link

Here she is 5 yrs later on April 8, 2011 --her wedding:
link

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:08 pm

Does anyone know what ever happened to Jenn? I really liked her! If my memory serves me right she was a school teacher and wasn't her Dad showing Lorenzo his gun??? laugh out loud

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 48 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:29 pm

Update on Jennifer Wilson:
I am happily married to Lee Gerschutz; he is from Ohio and we met years after the Bachelor: Rome,” she said. “He is an accountant and I am a wellness coach for Juice Plus. We live a quiet, happy life in south Florida just a couple miles away from the beach.
FB: link
source: link

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:09 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Update on Jennifer Wilson:
I am happily married to Lee Gerschutz; he is from Ohio and we met years after the Bachelor: Rome,” she said. “He is an accountant and I am a wellness coach for Juice Plus. We live a quiet, happy life in south Florida just a couple miles away from the beach.
FB: link
source: link

Thanks Kasha, that was interesting to read about others as well. :yes:

Brill
Brill

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Dec 11, 2014 12:49 am

Thanks, Kasha. It was nice seeing how many are married now. Way more than the bachelors.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:27 am

I think this is in Toronto for those close by that are interested.

https://nowtoronto.com/stage/opera/preview-uncle-john/

One of our favorites, Sharleen is in it.

Here is a part of the article.

#UNCLEJOHN by Mozart, adapted and directed by Joel Ivany, conducted by Milos Repicky, with Cameron McPhail, Neil Craighead, Miriam Khalil, Betty Waynne Allison, Sean Clark, Sharleen Joynt, Aaron Durand and John Avey. Presented by Against the Grain at the Black Box Theatre, Great Hall (1087 Queen West). Opens Thursday (December 11) and runs December 13, 15, 17 and 19 at 7:30 pm. $40. againstthegraintheatre.ticketleap.com.

Brill
Brill

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 11, 2014 11:03 am

Thanks Brill. Maybe that's why she was in T.O and met up with April from Bachelor Canada.

It's a horrible day today weather wise, it's a mess. I hope they have a good turnout.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by twochicklets Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:46 pm

I loved Lorenzo's season because I learned how to sleuth. Candle height analysis was my chalkboard. I wasn't yet jaded, the season of Shay Lamas was when I became a cynic.
twochicklets
twochicklets

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion

+135
Rosepetal
sdmom
loveactually9
Beach Lover
happygolucky