SELECT CONTENT

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion

Page 51 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 51 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:13 pm

Over the years, the cast that I have dealt with basically say they would not do the show again, but for friends they have made.  Granted this now goes back many seasons vs recent experience, for me.
 It's a grueling time schedule for travel. Boredom during down time. Very rarely have I heard good things mentioned about TPTB.  Those that go on and maintain contact with the main PTB, often are still a)under some kind of contract b) under the umbrella of hand that feeds ya. Those generally do not fall under the "friend" category. 
Most cast move on, thankfully.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 51 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jan 01, 2015 4:25 pm

Vienna is from an area of Florida near where I grew up. She bugged me for the way she made my home state look. Also her treatment of her ex-husband was not nice at all. She and Jake were equally awful to me. But she was young and everyone grows up, but I will still never have warm fuzzies for her, much like I will never for Jake or Jason either.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Jan 01, 2015 5:03 pm

I am generally a positive person and want the best for everyone - even people I don't like! Vienna deserves a shot at love and, if she truly has learned and grown up, she'll show us by her actions that she is worthy.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5313

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu Jan 01, 2015 5:08 pm

I wish no one ill will, but I'm with you, stuck. Vienna does nothing for me. Not. One. Thing.

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 51 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jan 01, 2015 5:11 pm

Litta123 wrote:I wish no one ill will, but I'm with you, stuck. Vienna does nothing for me. Not. One. Thing.

This is it, I don't actively hate them, I just don't bother to wish well for them either.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:58 pm

Hey, Vienna got Jake. So, no problem for me. LOL

Glad that she seems to be doing great! Is that her bf or are they engaged? Thanks!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Jan 01, 2015 7:44 pm

Norcalgal wrote:I am generally a positive person and want the best for everyone - even people I don't like!  Vienna deserves a shot at love and, if she truly has learned and grown up, she'll show us by her actions that she is worthy.

Like you, I am mostly a glass half full type. There are very few people I truly dislike in my real life. Actually, I can only think of one. Others annoy me and I would prefer not to have to deal with them, but I usually can understand why they are like that...typically because they are insecure and are trying to feel better about themselves by acting like they do. Mostly, I avoid them and/or feel sorry for them. Since I know even less about the people on this show than I do about the people I have to deal with in real life, I have a hard time truly disliking them...with a couple of exceptions. Basically, I hope they all learn from the experience. Some need to learn more than others, but, either way, I can't wish anyone ill...even the ones I really dislike. Karma usually has a way of catching up with everyone.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:26 am

"STOP, interrupting me! " cantstopl giggling
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:29 am

GuardianAngel wrote:

Vienna Girardi ‏@ViennaGirardi  5m5 minutes ago
I traveled the world looking for love❤️ when Love was in my back yard the whole time. pic.twitter.com/ejCz59iP0F

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 51 B6O7ugyCcAEIL9o

She looks very pretty here! Cute guy too.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:53 am

Mommyof1 wrote:"STOP, interrupting me! "  cantstopl giggling

That was horrible wasn't it!? I didn't know if I should feel sorry for Jake because he was such a jerk, or her for sticking it out with him.

atem wrote:

Glad that she seems to be doing great! Is that her bf or are they engaged? Thanks!

I don't think they are engaged. Maybe she just recently met him because in October it looked like she had a different b/friend.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71472

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:01 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

That was horrible wasn't it!? I didn't know if I should feel sorry for Jake because he was such a jerk, or her for sticking it out with him.

atem wrote:

I don't think they are engaged. Maybe she just recently met him because in October it looked like she had a different b/friend.

I was one of the people who supported them as a couple, but when I saw that interview, Fake came across as a controlling psycho!   I know Vienna wasn't perfect either, but he looked like a complete jerk.  no
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jan 02, 2015 7:21 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

atem wrote:

I was one of the people who supported them as a couple, but when I saw that interview, Fake came across as a controlling psycho!   I know Vienna wasn't perfect either, but he looked like a complete jerk.  no

Yup. Complete control freak. Pathetic. He will have a very hard time redeeming himself in my eyes. Funny, I watch the Biggest Loser and his brother is one of the new trainers and I rather like him.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion

+135
Rosepetal
sdmom
loveactually9
Beach Lover
happygolucky