SELECT CONTENT

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion

Page 56 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 56 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion

Post by Guest Sun Apr 12, 2015 2:47 pm

agreed. he is gorgeous and totally model material... just like her Smiley

Back to top Go down

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 56 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion

Post by ElonM Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:41 pm

So JJ closed his pants business and opened another focusing on shoes.

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 56 11093050_837645286283019_240823010_n

a lot of people have been asking what I've been up to since shutting down hem/\\haus this fall. happy to announce that @abbotkshoes is open for business. It's been a true joy working with @joeobrien10 & @mobrien55 on launching this new brand. check us out at abbotk.com! emoji @iamevafrye
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:46 pm

wow so the lead during her season was totally her type cos he looks like this model guy -- kind eyes and warmth in his expression but also face shape etc...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:09 am

Jeremy Anderson (Deanna's F3) is getting married in Cabo this weekend. I'll post pictures I find. Sean and/or Cat will probably share some since they will be in attendance and possibly even in the wedding.

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 56 87b72b10 Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 56 86669110 Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 56 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:46 am

Looking forward to wedding pics, thanks umngirl!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71517

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:04 am

umngirl wrote:Jeremy Anderson (Deanna's F3) is getting married in Cabo this weekend. I'll post pictures I find. Sean and/or Cat will probably share some since they will be in attendance and possibly even in the wedding.
Please do and thank you!
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:19 am

What ever happened to the criminal/legal issues for Jeremy? Was the story false? Just curious, since he was my fav on DeAnna's season.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sat Apr 18, 2015 12:25 am

It's about time he gets married .. 2 kiddos and all LOL

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:10 pm

stuckinsc wrote:What ever happened to the criminal/legal issues for Jeremy? Was the story false? Just curious, since he was my fav on DeAnna's season.

he was mine too!
and yes. I read the legal issues but I did not read the end of it?
anyone?

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:26 pm

stuckinsc wrote:What ever happened to the criminal/legal issues for Jeremy? Was the story false? Just curious, since he was my fav on DeAnna's season.

Not sure how that ended, but I don't think it was fake. With $100K bail I imagine it was pretty serious.  hmmm

He was one of my faves too. I wonder if he's still in law?

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 56 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:49 pm

As far as I can tell, he still practices law and has a partner whom he opened a firm with in 2011. I do know he has a few other smaller business ventures he is involved with as well.

As for the legal case from last August, if someone wants to search the court records I'm sure the answer is there. I just have no interest in sifting through them to find the answer.

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 56 87b72b10 Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 56 86669110 Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 56 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:12 am

https://instagram.com/p/1rAG9IpzRS/

It seems that taking a break to travel, build a career, Brad & Bianka have decided to give it another go?!? Happy for them. Always thought they were great together!  :cutesmile!:

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion

+135
Rosepetal
sdmom
loveactually9
Beach Lover
happygolucky