SELECT CONTENT

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion

Page 70 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 70 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 17, 2015 3:57 pm

Re Bianka, IMO it's just an error when she booked her tickets. The name on passports don't have a salutation. Kamber is her maiden name. I know I booked tickets online a few years ago, and had a typo on my own first name. I had plenty of other ID in case it was going to be an issue, they didn't even question it at the airport.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 70 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion

Post by albean99 Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:44 pm

bluwavz wrote:Nicki Sterling from Ben Flajnik's season is getting married pretty soon. She posted this on her Facebook on October 24th.

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 70 12039651_10107280549143034_1685831503891116106_n

Source

I'm so happy for Nicki. She was one of my favorites on Ben's season. I love that she went back to her life and stayed out of the Bach stuff.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15323

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal Sun Nov 22, 2015 6:56 pm

Holly (Durst) Julian won Mrs. South Carolina 2016
https://instagram.com/p/-X6RvlqmI6/
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:51 am

Rosepetal wrote:Holly (Durst) Julian won Mrs. South Carolina 2016
https://instagram.com/p/-X6RvlqmI6/
Congratulations to Holly! It's great to see her and Blake living a wonderful life away from the Bach franchise.  cheerstoyou

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:33 pm

Good for her, she is one of the beautiful on the inside and out ones.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sat Nov 28, 2015 12:28 pm

I can't believe this stud is in my country!
Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 70 12237212_940653652683212_1593816254_n

Stayed in the Macusis, Guyana Amerindian Tribes, village. Walking the village and about to feed their two Arapaima; worlds largest fresh water fish. @larsthelion @jwwinkle #Macusis #Guyana #Amerindian #Arapaima #beforeitsgone #enjoyeverysinglestep #lonelyplanet - See more at: http://iconosquare.com/viewer.php#/detail/1128277218381315000_178689653
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:10 pm

Who is that?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:53 am

Sprite wrote:Who is that?

Dan Cox
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:48 am

Thanks.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 29, 2015 5:17 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:27 pm

Discussion from another thread.

Diana wrote:Sue RS? Lmao did he win

They settled. But this was the jist of it.

I wonder if RS's total donations that he solicited was enough to cover his expenses. I wonder if there was anything left over. Another paycheque for him perhaps.  

ew.com
UPDATED: The Bachelor to a pesky spoiler website: It’s war!

The producer of the long-running dating franchise on ABC has sued Stephen Carbone, aka Reality Steve, who runs a website that routinely runs spoilers (some correct, some not) about the show. Claiming $75,000 in damages, NZK Productions and Alternative Television, Inc. take issue with Carbone’s tactics of “soliciting information from participants, cast, crew and/or other employees” by “inducing them to breach their confidentiality obligations.”

All those who participate in or work for the franchise are asked to sign agreements forbidding them to spill the beans, but that doesn’t deter Carbone from reaching out to them, according to the suit. Several of his tactics are highlighted, like this one email:

“Let me just say, I’m very well aware of your contract,” Carbone allegedly wrote to someone in an email. “I also know that over 500 contestants have been on this show and not one of them has ever been sued for the $5 million. It’s just a scare tactic. Trust me. Just like they had no idea you sent me that last email, they’ll have no idea about any correspondence either. I know you’re scared and a little paranoid by it, but don’t be. Unless they are hacking your email or tapping your phone, there’s absolutely no way for them to find out.”

The suit also highlighted this email to a former contestant: “I’m aware you were eliminated at the SF rose ceremony, so I probably actually know more about what’s happened since you left than you do, however, I do have some blanks that need to be filled in during the early episodes. I’m aware of your contract, but absolutely no one would know of our conversing.”

The producers claim to have sent two cease-and-desist letters to Carbone earlier this year. Now they’re arguing Corbone’s actions “constitute unfair and illegal business acts” and are “unscrupulous, immoral, unethical, oppressive and injurious.”

In response, Carbone posted multiple letters from his attorneys on his website, one of which said the following: “For your clients to sue Mr. Carbone would be unnecessary– at best a waste of the parties time and expense and at worst, an illegal slap action attempting to deny Mr. Carbone’s First Amendment rights. Thus, any such suit would be responded to accordingly. We urge you and your clients to reconsider their position.”

Reality Steve ad-supported website also covers other reality shows like Survivor, The Amazing Race, and The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills but Bachelor coverage has been his bread and butter.

In an interview with EW earlier this year, Bachelor Executive Producer Mike Fleiss (inset, above) didn’t appear concerned by the spoiler website and in fact, said his spoilers were often incorrect. “He’s nuts, a goofball,” Fleiss told EW. “He says these things with 100 percent conviction but he’s right only half of the time. It doesn’t matter that much to us, it’s just that he acts like he knows everything. He’s the Michele Bachmann of reality TV facts. But the leaks are not really coming from production. They’re coming from former cast members. That’s a hard thing to police. The best way to combat him is to let himself shoot himself in the foot.”

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Dec 04, 2015 5:10 pm

Looks like Kelly Travis' (JPG season Andi's friend) wedding invitation. My speculation on a fancy eloquent blingy wedding is slowly disappearing. laugh out loud But that is a very cute original invitation.

Patti Dorfman ‏@HysFirstWife  Oct 23
@kellytravisty @HyDorfman Mr. Postman brought this special delivery today... it's happening!!! #soexcited
Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 70 CSCNXe8UEAAKb_r

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion

+135
Rosepetal
sdmom
loveactually9
Beach Lover
happygolucky