SELECT CONTENT

Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion

Page 14 of 53 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 33 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 14 Empty Re: Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion

Post by Love_Me Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:56 pm

Bachelor Brad Smith ‏@bradcsmith

After 8 months my @bachelorCA life is coming to an end! Thanks to everyone who has been there! And to those who will be there! #teamBsmith !
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 14 Empty Re: Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion

Post by Love_Me Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:01 pm

Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 14 A8xVpvoCQAAAQVC

Biankakamber11 Bianka Kamber 17h I love that @bradcsmith always makes me laugh #cheeseburger pic.twitter.com/V5Wbv94z
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:03 pm

Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 14 A8phE3ICAAAjorV

Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:47 pm

iamreal2u wrote:
happyvalleygirl wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:So they did have to hide some of the connection between them after Mexico.. I wondered why he never called her first for the rose ( or am I mistaken) After their FSD it was hard to hide it any longer.. You could tell he was just going thru the motions with Whit coz he didn't light up like he did when he was with B.: ) He couldn't hide the love behind his eyes and his smile when he looked at B. At the MTP they were always kissing or touching each other and wasn't it there that he said he was more than falling in love with her? I'm glad he told her she was the one so she didn't have to go through all that stress.

LoveDovez...where does he tell her that he chose her? Thanks in advance

It was in one of the interviews. Cannot remember which one. She knew ahead of time because he told her. If I remember where I will post.

Thank you. I knew I heard him say he told her she was the one, but I couldn't remember where I heard it. She even said she was afraid he had changed him mind when she saw him crying.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:55 pm

Bianka Kamber ‏@Biankakamber11

Checking out @georgievsteve new place 55 colborne tonight with my fiancé @bradcsmith #goodvibes
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbarossa Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:57 pm

Love_Me wrote:

After 8 months my @bachelorCA life is coming to an end! Thanks to everyone who has been there! And to those who will be there! #teamBsmith !

Sounds like they are preparing to withdraw from being so public once the publicity rounds end.

Smart.

Barbarossa's Blast

Home of the snarky pirate plotting
Barbarossa
Barbarossa

Male Posts : 652

http://barbarossasblast.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:06 pm

Bianka's body is seriously, seriously out of control and this is coming from a fellow girl so I can only imagine what guys think. bowdown bowdown bowdown

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:15 pm

Alanna wrote:Bianka's body is seriously, seriously out of control and this is coming from a fellow girl so I can only imagine what guys think. bowdown bowdown bowdown

I agree. She has a rockin body and I'm so glad she doesn't feel like she has to be pencil thin to look good.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:19 pm

This is cute.

The Bachelor Canada‏@bachelorCA

Watch exclusive behind the scenes footage from Brad & Bianka's photo shoot with Hello! Canada. Issue is on newsstands! http://bit.ly/UQebBA

Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 14 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:10 am

bob guiney‏@bobguiney
@bradcsmith Hey Brad - Congrats on the Bachelor stuff! Great to see it all working out so well! BG

Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 14 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:43 pm

Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 14 A85wA3CCQAAvDlj

Me and BK @Biankakamber11 courtesy of @anthonygiura ....Damn girl you are looking gooood! #teamcheeseburger pic.twitter.com/awIToabm
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:45 pm

Wow I love her dress. She looks smokin in it and Brad looks so handsome. Weird for me to say that, but yeah, the kid grew on me. ; )
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 53 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 33 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion

+74
bluwavz
umngirl
mysthelma
hawaiiangirl
AllAboutLove