SELECT CONTENT

Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion

Page 16 of 53 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 34 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 16 Empty Re: Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion

Post by ja1968 Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:51 pm

Bianka Kamber ‏@Biankakamber11

Missing @bradcsmith big time. Hurry home poopie I hate going to bed without you
ja1968
ja1968

Female Posts : 819

Back to top Go down

Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 16 Empty Re: Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion

Post by Love_Me Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:45 pm

ja1968 wrote:Bianka Kamber ‏@Biankakamber11

Missing @bradcsmith big time. Hurry home poopie I hate going to bed without you

:pinkaw: :tissuebox
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:42 am

Beautiful avatar momoftrips! :sprinklehearts
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:53 pm

Bianka Kamber‏@Biankakamber11

Exciting news @bradcsmith and I are having our engagement party at Musik pic.twitter.com/vALT2fuD

Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 16 Th_BradandBiankaEP
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:30 am

Was cleaning out a drawer and found the Hello Canada interview with Brad before he did the show. Some things I found interesting reading it back and knowing who he picked. Two things stood out to me.

So your looking for a girl you can laugh with?

One hundred percent.

Isn't it intimidating to know your dates will be shown on TV?

The production team has made me so comfortable. They've always said that they have my best interests at heart and I believe them.

Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 16 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbarossa Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:28 am

Brill wrote:Was cleaning out a drawer and found the Hello Canada interview with Brad before he did the show. Some things I found interesting reading it back and knowing who he picked. Two things stood out to me.

One hundred percent.

The production team has made me so comfortable. They've always said that they have my best interests at heart and I believe them.

Boy, you can sure tell this show has nothing in common with the U.S. version, can't you?

Barbarossa's Blast

Home of the snarky pirate plotting
Barbarossa
Barbarossa

Male Posts : 652

http://barbarossasblast.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:32 am

And yet so many of the leads maintain close relationships with the producers for years. Is it Stockholm Syndrome?
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:41 am

Barbarossa wrote:
Brill wrote:Was cleaning out a drawer and found the Hello Canada interview with Brad before he did the show. Some things I found interesting reading it back and knowing who he picked. Two things stood out to me.

One hundred percent.

Boy, you can sure tell this show has nothing in common with the U.S. version, can't you?
Yep, and thankfully the producers are different and do have the lead's feelings/wants/desires at heart. The editing, for example that no two women would come to the RC with the same dress or same color dress and the same shoes, I think that is important to keep in mind for the following seasons. I think when it comes to deciding who is the f1 in the future with this particular series, anyone should look at how this season was edited to decide what to think in the future. It was well edited with a proper story line to which I am very glad as it did show Brad and his F1 in a great light. IMO.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:43 am

tigertiz wrote:And yet so many of the leads maintain close relationships with the producers for years. Is it Stockholm Syndrome?
I think we are talking two different things here. Yes, the American version has that concept, but the leads and bach/ettes all maintain close contact together. Maybe you are right about the Stockholm idea, it will be interesting to see what happens with the Canadian version as another season happens(no, I don't know if it has been announced yet).

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:40 am

Aunties'Love - I dont think we are talking about two different things. I was responding to Brad's comment that the producers:
They've always said that they have my best interests at heart and I believe them.
Barbarossa commented that that is sure different from the US version (where the producers are more than happy to throw the lead under a bus.) But even with all of that treatment - the leads frequently remain close to the producers and I cant figure out why.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:53 pm

tigertiz wrote:Aunties'Love - I dont think we are talking about two different things. I was responding to Brad's comment that the producers:
They've always said that they have my best interests at heart and I believe them.
Barbarossa commented that that is sure different from the US version (where the producers are more than happy to throw the lead under a bus.) But even with all of that treatment - the leads frequently remain close to the producers and I cant figure out why.
Okay, misunderstood your point......LOL. It will be interesting to see how the leads/contestants feel about staying close to the producers of Bach Can and how that goes in the future.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer23 Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:37 am

I thought these two were cute, just from seeing the pictures of them together after their season ended. But today, I watched all the clips of their season, and now I love them. They seem so real and believable as a couple to me, just like Ashley and JP always did. I hope they have the same success and make it to the altar. It was so much fun watching them together, even knowing the outcome in advance.
Archer23
Archer23

Female Posts : 4183

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 53 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 34 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion

+74
bluwavz
umngirl
mysthelma
hawaiiangirl
AllAboutLove