SELECT CONTENT

Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion

Page 40 of 53 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 46 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 40 Empty Re: Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion

Post by Alanna Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:18 pm

This is really sad! What are the different things they wanted I wonder?

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 40 Empty Re: Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion

Post by bleuberry Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:31 pm

Alanna wrote:This is really sad! What are the different things they wanted I wonder?

He basically has a career like Ali does, up and coming host, does red carpet stuff, etc.

She spent much of December and January retweeting hundreds of tweets from fans who had just watched her season overseas, all kind of "omg we love you, you guys are the real deal!' type stuff.

I remember thinking that was strange when I saw a few weeks ago. I can't help but wonder if she was maybe sending a message to Brad. Suspect 

Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 40 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:55 pm

Thanks for the recap, bleu! That's really sad. She's such a nice girl, I'm sure the right guy is coming!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:36 pm

bleuberry wrote:The first sign for me was that they were barely posting any photos or tidbits about each other like they used to. I'm sure Brad's work schedule didn't help.

Who knows, maybe we'll see shades of Kip and Tenley and they will get together again in the future.

I don't know.  What you want from life can be a pretty big barrier to making a marriage work.  I've seen many splits and divorces over that one issue; it never turns.  It is always heart breaking, but love and chemistry really are not always enough. You have to want to walk on the same road.
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:06 pm

jojo47 wrote:Try this link, it's Brad's interview from this a.m. He's very emotional:

http://www.bttoronto.ca/videos/3361883092001/

Hint that she broke it off?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:26 pm

atem wrote:
jojo47 wrote:Try this link, it's Brad's interview from this a.m. He's very emotional:

http://www.bttoronto.ca/videos/3361883092001/

Hint that she broke it off?

Possibly. He's been mum on social media since the breakup announcement. She retweeted some words of support and well wishes from the fans, and thanked some of them too.

Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 40 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:19 am

Is Brad still under contract? I see he's being part of some Bachelor themed dating event on the 21st https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/eligible-magazine-presents-the-dating-game-tickets-8901032227

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:53 am

bleuberry wrote:The first sign for me was that they were barely posting any photos or tidbits about each other like they used to. I'm sure Brad's work schedule didn't help.

Who knows, maybe we'll see shades of Kip and Tenley and they will get together again in the future.

I do so hope you right Bleu & their love story will be shades of KipTen. Seems so sad as they seemed such an ideal couple!!
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:54 pm

It's interesting that the way Brad phrases it is that they broke up because they want different things out of life. They really did seem so compatible that it surprises me.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:35 pm

why did Brad and Bianka break-up? looks like there may have been a few clues. But this couple was so drama free we thought it was because they were so happy. http://okhereisthesituation.com/2014/03/brad-smith-bianka-kamber-break/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:31 am

So sad.....2 great people who love e.o have to go separate ways... Agree w bleu...who knows maybe there will be another KypTen moments on their horison in the future.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:10 pm

Apparently they were to marry this June.  interesting 

Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 40 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 53 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 46 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion

+74
bluwavz
umngirl
mysthelma
hawaiiangirl
AllAboutLove