SELECT CONTENT

Religion - Discussion - Read Our Rules Before Posting

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Religion - Discussion - Read Our Rules Before Posting Empty Religion - Discussion - Read Our Rules Before Posting

Post by Love_Me Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:15 pm

We made this thread for people to discuss the topic of religion.

Please, read our rules here before posting. If this thread gets off track we will lock it up.

Thanks for helping us keep the peace.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Religion - Discussion - Read Our Rules Before Posting Empty Re: Religion - Discussion - Read Our Rules Before Posting

Post by IrishGal Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:49 pm

Thanks, Love_Me!

Curious, does anyone think it's possible that Sean fell in love with no one and picked Catherine because as the least religious of the F4 (if she is) it would be easier to dump her later?

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Religion - Discussion - Read Our Rules Before Posting Empty Re: Religion - Discussion - Read Our Rules Before Posting

Post by albean99 Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:10 pm

IrishGal wrote:Thanks, Love_Me!

Curious, does anyone think it's possible that Sean fell in love with no one and picked Catherine because as the least religious of the F4 (if she is) it would be easier to dump her later?

I hope not. I can't see why anyone would feel that your level of "believing" means your feelings about someone are any different. I really don't know anything about Sean except what we've all seen but can't see him thinking that way. Unless he's a good actor, we should be able to see during the season how he feels about her.

Sean & the rest of the women all have their own lives to lead however they see fit. I just don't want the show to become more about religion and less about why I really watch it which if truth be told is to be entertained.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by marriedtoabaritone Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:24 pm

I agree that I hope not. He led his past girlfriend on for all those years (part of his storyline with Emily)...and I sincerely hope that one of the things he's learned is to be upfront with a girl who feels more than he does.

But this is a TV show and I know that he's not always in the driver's seat when it comes to making decisions.

happily married to a barbershopper, mom of two adorable miracle girls PINKHEART
marriedtoabaritone
marriedtoabaritone

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:21 pm

albean99 wrote:

I hope not. I can't see why anyone would feel that your level of "believing" means your feelings about someone are any different. I really don't know anything about Sean except what we've all seen but can't see him thinking that way. Unless he's a good actor, we should be able to see during the season how he feels about her.

Sean & the rest of the women all have their own lives to lead however they see fit. I just don't want the show to become more about religion and less about why I really watch it which if truth be told is to be entertained.

Well, I sincerely hope noone, least of all Sean, would be that unmindful of another persons feelings. I have a feeling the show won't play up the "religion" angle, they have to appeal to a wide audience. In any case, regardless of what we have seen/read, we still don't know how "religious" (don't like to use that word) Catherine is. Time will tell

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:08 am

julychild wrote:
albean99 wrote:

Well, I sincerely hope noone, least of all Sean, would be that unmindful of another persons feelings. I have a feeling the show won't play up the "religion" angle, they have to appeal to a wide audience. In any case, regardless of what we have seen/read, we still don't know how "religious" (don't like to use that word) Catherine is. Time will tell

But haven't there been several past seasons when we have posited that the lead picked the one who was easiest to break up with? I think it happened with Blob and Jesse and Travis. I missed the middle seasons but it happened again with Jake. :greenman:
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:30 pm

IrishGal wrote:
julychild wrote:
albean99 wrote:

But haven't there been several past seasons when we have posited that the lead picked the one who was easiest to break up with? I think it happened with Blob and Jesse and Travis. I missed the middle seasons but it happened again with Jake. :greenman:

Oh well, this is the first season I have been on any forum regarding this show, didn't know people feel such a thing had happened in the past. I know better than to be surprised/shocked about anything concerning reality tv. It's all about ratings and money for those people.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:36 pm

IrishGal wrote:
julychild wrote:
albean99 wrote:

I agree about Bob for sure because he worried about what Kelly Jo would do to him. giggling The difference is that the speculation was during & after the seasons, IG. In this case we haven't seen Sean with the women other than in select pics. Religion may fuel Sean's choices but I'm not sure we'll even know watching the show depending on what they decide to show us. It may be that Sean picks Catherine for a reason other than love but I hope not. There's been so many bad outcomes lately.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:59 pm

The thought has crossed my mind. It's certainly as possible as any other option at this point.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Religion - Discussion - Read Our Rules Before Posting

+2
IrishGal
Love_Me
6 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum