SELECT CONTENT

Melissa Rycroft & Tye Strickland - Discussion

Page 4 of 50 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 27 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

toofast - Melissa Rycroft & Tye Strickland - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Melissa Rycroft & Tye Strickland - Discussion

Post by cimcoe Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:05 pm

toofast - Melissa Rycroft & Tye Strickland - Discussion - Page 4 Article-2239973-16417F7D000005DC-363_634x955

toofast - Melissa Rycroft & Tye Strickland - Discussion - Page 4 Article-2239973-16417F2B000005DC-566_306x713

toofast - Melissa Rycroft & Tye Strickland - Discussion - Page 4 Article-2239973-16429644000005DC-840_634x708

toofast - Melissa Rycroft & Tye Strickland - Discussion - Page 4 Article-2239973-16430045000005DC-501_634x754

toofast - Melissa Rycroft & Tye Strickland - Discussion - Page 4 Article-2239973-163F34CD000005DC-560_634x386

toofast - Melissa Rycroft & Tye Strickland - Discussion - Page 4 Article-2239973-16411CEB000005DC-310_634x746

toofast - Melissa Rycroft & Tye Strickland - Discussion - Page 4 Article-2239973-16411C0E000005DC-435_634x723
cimcoe
cimcoe

Female Posts : 1154

Back to top Go down

toofast - Melissa Rycroft & Tye Strickland - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Melissa Rycroft & Tye Strickland - Discussion

Post by MissLittle Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:07 pm

Yup! I posted it earlier today, but can't remember if it's in this thread or the last one.

ETA: Went back to check & didn't find it either. Thanks for posting it!

Last edited by MissLittle on Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:09 am; edited 2 times in total
MissLittle
MissLittle

Female Posts : 666

Back to top Go down

Post by cimcoe Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:11 pm

Here we go. GMA full segment.

GMA: Dancing With The Stars - After Party 11/28/12

Ok not sure why the quality of that isn't so good when I embedded it here, but here's the direct link to it on youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3WUWOdUbQU

Last edited by cimcoe on Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
cimcoe
cimcoe

Back to top Go down

Post by cimcoe Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:14 pm

MissLittle wrote:Yup! I posted it earlier today, but can't remember if it's in this thread or the last one.

I had thought you would have since you always do, but looked a little and couldn't find. Ah well. Melissa and Tony interviews can't never be posted too many times. Hugesmile
cimcoe
cimcoe

Back to top Go down

Post by MissLittle Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:17 pm

I added it in my last post. I went back to check and I couldn't find it, either...

Thank you for posting the full GMA segment! bestbud!
MissLittle
MissLittle

Back to top Go down

Post by cimcoe Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:53 am

I don't know how to embed this vid, but this is so cute - Tye trying to do one of Melissa and Tony's lifts. I *think* this was supposed to be the over the back AT lift? :laughingoutlou

Melissa Rycroft ‏@MelissaRycroft
Hehe @TonyDovolani!!! He tried his best :-) http://yfrog.com/b6dcbbvzanrgquckctakkvooz …

http://twitter.yfrog.com/b6dcbbvzanrgquckctakkvooz
cimcoe
cimcoe

Back to top Go down

Post by Ally Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:29 am

Took a very long nap. OMG, I love Tye. So funny.

Thanks for the full GMA segment.
Ally
Ally

Back to top Go down

Post by MissLittle Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:06 am

cimcoe wrote:I don't know how to embed this vid, but this is so cute - Tye trying to do one of Melissa and Tony's lifts. I *think* this was supposed to be the over the back AT lift? :laughingoutlou

Melissa Rycroft ‏@MelissaRycroft
Hehe @TonyDovolani!!! He tried his best :-) http://yfrog.com/b6dcbbvzanrgquckctakkvooz …

http://twitter.yfrog.com/b6dcbbvzanrgquckctakkvooz

Oh man. I LMBO so much watching that video yesterday. Hilarious!
MissLittle
MissLittle

Back to top Go down

Post by MissLittle Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:58 am

MissLittle
MissLittle

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:12 pm

I was ok with Melissa's win, cause I wanted Tony to finally get a mirrorball (Kelly and Val were my first choice but didn't want Derek to get another win). I tried to like her this season..... but then she goes and makes that bitchy comment about Jason and Molly.... and I'm back to not liking her again. Maybe I'll let it go - when she does. I guess I'd like to see her own her part in everything and quit blaming Jason and Molly. It's been alot of years, time for her to be gracious and let it go.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by cimcoe Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:50 pm

Melissa Rycroft & Tony Dovolani Thank Fans for Dancing with the Stars Win

We have a winner!

Melissa Rycroft and Tony Dovolani won the mirror-ball trophy on Dancing with the Stars Monday night in the culmination of a challenging all-stars season.

"It's unbelievable," Rycroft told PEOPLE after the show. "I don't know why we kept underestimating ourselves. I don't know why we kept thinking, 'It's not us, it's not us.' And it was us."

Dovolani, who's never won in 14 previous seasons on the show, was elated on a night when his reasons for celebrating extended far beyond the DWTS ballroom.

"What an incredible moment. ... Fourteen seasons were worth every bit of waiting for this wonderful woman to show up in my life again and give me this incredible journey on a night that my wife and I got married 13 years ago. Tonight is our anniversary," said Dovolani, who is Albanian. "Melissa has affected not just me but an entire nation of Albanians that are celebrating the 100th year of independence."

Rycroft, who placed third with Dovolani in season 8, attributed their success this time around to the viewers.

"We appreciate this moment so much. We had felt the fans' support this entire season and they got this trophy for us," she said. "We went up against powerhouses and this is from the fans."

And her partner also thanked voters for pushing them ahead of fellow finalists, Shawn Johnson and Derek Hough and Kelly Monaco and Val Chmerkovskiy.

"This is to all you guys, the fans," Dovolani said. "Thank you so much for giving us this incredible ride."

Hough and Johnson, who've both won seasons before but not together, were cordial and supportive runners-up.

"I know how much this means to Tony and Melissa to win this tonight," Hough told PEOPLE. "The fact that they did is just amazing. I'm so proud of them, and it's awesome. Tony's had some tough seasons, for sure. If anybody deserves some redemption and a lift, it's him. And I'm really proud of him."

Take Our Poll
Do you agree? Did the right couple win?
Yes! Melissa and Tony deserved to win
65%
No. Shawn and Derek deserved to win
28%
No. Kelly and Val deserved to win
7%

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20651579,00.html

There is also a video at the link of them thanking the fans.
cimcoe
cimcoe

Back to top Go down

Post by cimcoe Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:54 pm

I had to LOL at Maks saying Tony deserved it after some of the ridiculous partners he has had, whoever you are you know who you are. In another interview he said something like "I'm just gonna flat out say it - Kate Gosselin" :laughingoutlou
cimcoe
cimcoe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 50 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 27 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Melissa Rycroft & Tye Strickland - Discussion

+46
Lennoxcolinrolland
mindless
Maddy
MiniDiva
rhondam