SELECT CONTENT

Melissa Rycroft & Tye Strickland - Discussion

Page 31 of 50 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 40 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Melissa Rycroft & Tye Strickland - Discussion - Page 31 Empty Re: Melissa Rycroft & Tye Strickland - Discussion

Post by MissLittle Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:21 pm

She's growing by the second. I wonder where they're off to.
MissLittle
MissLittle

Female Posts : 666

Back to top Go down

Melissa Rycroft & Tye Strickland - Discussion - Page 31 Empty Re: Melissa Rycroft & Tye Strickland - Discussion

Post by Ally Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:23 pm

And her Dora bag. She looks like a seasoned traveler wwhich I guess she is already at 2. Nice that Melissa can take her on some of her work trips.
Ally
Ally

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:42 pm

Cute pic. I'm such a mom that my first thought was that the orange is going to get on all that white. :laughingoutlou

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15332

Back to top Go down

Post by Ally Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:08 am

MissLittle wrote:She's growing by the second. I wonder where they're off to.

Chicago
Ally
Ally

Back to top Go down

Post by Ally Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:09 am

albean99 wrote:Cute pic. I'm such a mom that my first thought was that the orange is going to get on all that white. :laughingoutlou

Haha, bet there was alot of orange on that white by the time they got to Chiago.
Ally
Ally

Back to top Go down

Post by copyman12 Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:39 pm

Melissa Rycroft
Trying to keep warm in Chicago...so this is Spring to you, huh?!
Melissa Rycroft & Tye Strickland - Discussion - Page 31 Meliss13

Two Things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe. Albert Einstein
copyman12
copyman12

Male Posts : 325

Back to top Go down

Post by shoepie Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:01 pm

albean99 wrote:Cute pic. I'm such a mom that my first thought was that the orange is going to get on all that white. :laughingoutlou

I love white, you can bleach it!
shoepie
shoepie

Female Posts : 2306

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:26 am

shoepie wrote:

I love white, you can bleach it!

I still would have given her a cleaner snack. I have a thing about orange. I'll never forget when our son spilled his orange soda on our brand new carpet. Upset

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15332

Back to top Go down

Post by cimcoe Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:52 am

copyman12 wrote:
Melissa Rycroft
Trying to keep warm in Chicago...so this is Spring to you, huh?!
Melissa Rycroft & Tye Strickland - Discussion - Page 31 Meliss13

Melissa Rycroft & Tye Strickland - Discussion - Page 31 535674_10152681133185368_317457267_n

Melissa Rycroft & Tye Strickland - Discussion - Page 31 903719_10152681131055368_1315991112_o
cimcoe
cimcoe

Female Posts : 1154

Back to top Go down

Post by Ally Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:39 pm

Is she holding on to Tye's ears.

Melissa's in LA so hopefully we see her on tv again soon.
Ally
Ally

Back to top Go down

Post by cimcoe Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:26 pm

Melissa Rycroft
Not a bad day at the office...

Melissa Rycroft & Tye Strickland - Discussion - Page 31 72712_10151408308299822_584829828_n
cimcoe
cimcoe

Back to top Go down

Post by cimcoe Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:28 pm

A Peek Into Melissa Rycroft’s World

Melissa Rycroft & Tye Strickland - Discussion - Page 31 Melissa1

(Melissa’s favorites: 1/ J.Crew jeans 2/ Dallas Zoo 3/ Dallas World Aquarium 4/ EO hand sanitizer 5/ James Perse t-shirt)

Who she is: Melissa Rycroft Strickland, “Dancing with the Stars” champion and mom of Ava Grace

Why we love her: To say that I struggle with “the fitness” would be a bit of an understatement. I’m bad about making time to exercise (i.e. I don’t). So I am decidedly in awe of “Dancing with the Stars: All-Stars” champion and Melissa Rycroft Strickland. Big time.

A UNT graduate, Melissa is hosting the university’s annual Emerald Eagle Honors on April 15 at the Meyerson Symphony Center. The Kennedy Center Honors-type stage production allows the UNT Foundation to celebrate former students who have made a profound impact on our culture. Honorees for the inaugural year include Rock and Roll icon, the late Roy Orbison (‘55)(represented by his family) and Dallas City Manager Mary Suhm (‘74, ‘84). The evening will benefit UNT’s Emerald Eagle Honors Scholars Program. Get the full details on this very cool event and purchase tickets here.

Herewith a peek into Melissa’s world…

On heavy rotation: I love listening to most types of music, but Top 40 pop is my total guilty pleasure. We love music in our house. We have a dance party almost nightly where we play music in the living room and Ava dances around! I love upbeat music, things I can sing and dance to.

What she’s reading: I’m slightly embarrassed to admit I just finished the Fifty Shades trilogy…Right now I’m reading Heaven is for Real. My husband suggested it, and I have to admit, it’s pretty amazing to read. Whether you believe it or not, it’s fascinating to think about.

Always in her handbag: I always have: baby wipes, gum, ChapStick, hand sanitizer, Band-Aids, and a change of pants for Ava…all the time!

Her uniform: I’m a total jeans and t-shirt girl — my go to outfit is a V-neck tee and some boyfriend jeans.

Her go-to restaurants: For family dinners, we opt for easy comfort food and quick service. For date night, we LOVE sushi. Sushi Zushi is one of our all-time favorites. We try to do date nights at least once a week (and Ava gets to spend some quality time with the grandparents for a few hours).

Favorite family outing in Dallas: We love going to the Fort Worth Zoo and the Aquarium

Her tip for balancing work and family: There is no perfect balance for everyone, and all family dynamics are different, so you have to find what fits for your family…what works for some won’t work for others. For us, it’s about keeping the family first and the family together, so we travel together a lot. It works for us now since Ava is not in school, so we’re taking advantage of it!

http://moms.dmagazine.com/2013/03/a-peek-into-melissa-rycrofts-world/#.UVRb1Zaf-eg.buffer

cimcoe
cimcoe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 50 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 40 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Melissa Rycroft & Tye Strickland - Discussion

+46
Lennoxcolinrolland
mindless
Maddy
MiniDiva
rhondam