SELECT CONTENT

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelor 17 - Thread #3

Page 3 of 47 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 25 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelor 17 - Thread #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelor 17 - Thread #3

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:44 am

giggling
Jeremy Cade ‏@jeremycade
@SeanLowe09 no I don't want to swing by and watch Steel Magnolias for the 3rd time since you got back.
6:26 PM - 6 Dec 12
Sean Lowe ‏@SeanLowe09
@jeremycade The Notebook instead?
6:34 PM - 6 Dec 12
Jeremy Cade ‏@jeremycade
If you're a bird I'm a bird! Don't worry, I slapped myself. RT @SeanLowe09: @jeremycade The Notebook instead?
8:27 PM - 6 Dec 12
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelor 17 - Thread #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelor 17 - Thread #3

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:56 pm

RealitySteve @RealitySteve
Go meet @seanlowe09 from 10-1 tmrw @_TheFactoryGirl: 204 E Hwy 80 Forney, TX. Bring a toy or canned good for 10% off entire purchase.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer23 Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:12 pm

Damian Holbrook is cracking me up with his live tweets while he watches the Bachelor screener. Here's a sample so far:
@TVGMDamian
time for the #Bachelor screener!

@Millsy11374
@TVGMDamian enjoy!

@TVGMDamian
@Millsy11374 you know i will

@TVGMDamian
FFS, this guy's body. #BachelorScreener

@TVGMDamian
five minutes in, we have two mentions of a "journey" and about 11 shirtless shots. #BachelorScreener

@marisaroffman
@TVGMDamian DRINKING GAME!

@TVGMDamian
@marisaroffman people will need liver transplants by the finale!

@marisaroffman
@TVGMDamian Vitamin water? I always go for the Diet Coke when I play.

@TVGMDamian
@marisaroffman this guy is so damn hot. we're gonna have to hydrate.

@TVGMDamian
oh...13 minutes into the new #Bachelor, the world will get to see the fugliest wedding dress ever.

@TVGMDamian
awww, this poor girl on the #Bachelor wants a husband who is also her best friend. she will die alone.

@TVGMDamian
divorced single mom is so last season. this year's #Bachelor ups the ante with a woman with one arm.

@TVGMDamian
no...we have a #FiftyShades freak on the new #Bachelor. #SpankSkank

@kkjordan
@TVGMDamian Oh sweet Jesus. This sounds absolutely terrible and I cannot wait to watch.

@TVGMDamian
@kkjordan it is delicious.

@TVGMDamian
"professional organizer" is a job?! #Bachelor

@TVGMDamian
The cruise-ship "entertainer" sings to Sean, likely to distract him from her crippling spray tan addiction. #Bachelor

@TVGMDamian
the yoga instructor might wanna check her birth certificate because she hasn't been 27 for a long time. #Bachelor

@CourtOsen
@TVGMDamian So are all the women on the Bachelor this season crazy?

@TVGMDamian
@CourtOsen won't be sure until they get drunk. but i'm hoping so!

@TVGMDamian
very interesting move by Sean before the limo arrivals are over. #Bachelor
Archer23
Archer23

Female Posts : 4183

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:36 pm

some more... exchange with millsy

56m damianholbrook ‏@TVGMDamian
holy crap, this girl is sooooo drunk. like Snooki drunk. #Bachelor
Expand
43m Robert Mills ‏@Millsy11374
@TVGMDamian rape whistle
Expand
36m damianholbrook ‏@TVGMDamian
@Millsy11374 you know it's a good season when the premiere includes that term...from the guy.
Retweeted by Robert Mills

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer23 Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:55 pm

And a few more. Now I can't wait for the premiere.
@TVGMDamian
holy crap, there's a young, brunette Vicki Gunvalson-type among the #Bachelor ladies.

@TVGMDamian
and we've gotten to the tragic sad girl on the #Bachelor. You'll be able to tell her from the dress.

@TVGMDamian
@Millsy11374 @theyearofelan seriously, how have we not had a sex tape from any of these #Bachelor guys yet?!

@Millsy11374
@TVGMDamian @theyearofelan and I are actually working on one

@TVGMDamian
@Millsy11374 @theyearofelan if it's not Sean, please let it be Graham or Kiptyn.

@TVGMDamian
and now this other girl is soooo drunk. like Liza drunk. #Bachelor

@CourtOsen
@TVGMDamian Any of the girls this season have sob stories? #Bachelor

@TVGMDamian
@CourtOsen only the one-armed woman so far

@TVGMDamian
Only one hour into the new #Bachelor and we have crying!! Whoo hoo!

@TVGMDamian
omg, the #Bachelor's one-armed girl keeps talking about having one arm. now all i can think of is #SNL's Amber tinyurl.com/adoo2nt

@TVGMDamian
happy to report that one woman's views on love are utterly destroyed by the end of the #Bachelor premiere.
Archer23
Archer23

Female Posts : 4183

Back to top Go down

Post by NCGalBecca Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:57 pm

I am loving this guy's play by play. It sounds like it could be an amusing season. I really hope that they don't exploit Sarah's arm to death.

Also, by the clues from the screenings, Sean's rep should stay fairly in tact with the gals being the ones that bring the crazy and the drama.

One faces the future with one's past. - Pearl Buck
NCGalBecca
NCGalBecca

Female Posts : 1904

Back to top Go down

Post by cfck2222 Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:34 pm

NCGalBecca wrote:Also, by the clues from the screenings, Sean's rep should stay fairly in tact with the gals being the ones that bring the crazy and the drama.
Not only that, CH has said in 2 different interviews (EW and that Clevvver interview) that the ladies take their cues from the lead and learned that they had to be careful/smart about the emotion they showed. I thought that was encouraging because it pointed to Sean not encouraging the crazy and maybe even motivating some people not to contribute to the drama/crazy. So, it sounds like it may be business as usual in the 1st 2 or 3 episodes but maybe there's an attempt by the show and Sean to facilitate a more sincere "journey" after that.
cfck2222
cfck2222

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:57 pm

I agree that it seems he's getting rid of the crazies as fast as he can.... but they won't let him send them all home the first weeks.... and from what RS said about a late meltdown before a rose ceremony, even with getting rid of the most obvious drama queens he's not totally exempt.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:37 am

Ladybug82 wrote:
Go meet @seanlowe09 from 10-1 tmrw @_TheFactoryGirl: 204 E Hwy 80 Forney, TX. Bring a toy or canned good for 10% off entire purchase.

Did Sean originally tweet this or had Sean mentioned it? I wouldn't be shocked if RS and Sean had some type of relationship. They both live in Dallas and have mutual friends.

Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:38 am

Love_Me wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:

Did Sean originally tweet this or had Sean mentioned it? I wouldn't be shocked if RS and Sean had some type of relationship. They both live in Dallas and have mutual friends.

Sean did tweet it first. :)

Sean Lowe ‏@SeanLowe09
Come see me at @_TheFactoryGirl tomorrow from 10:00-1:00. Bring a toy or canned goods for 10% off anything in the store.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:44 am

sanlee088 wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:

Sean did tweet it first. Smiley

Sean Lowe ‏@SeanLowe09
Come see me at @_TheFactoryGirl tomorrow from 10:00-1:00. Bring a toy or canned goods for 10% off anything in the store.

Thanks!

I wonder if RS will be there. giggling
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:59 am

I doubt RS will be there. But I think RS respects Sean- and you can't say that he repects many in the franchise- and I think that's why he retweeted.... how can you not like a food drive.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 47 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 25 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelor 17 - Thread #3

+39
Litta123
Cari
jurystillout
KissyFace
CarrieA