SELECT CONTENT

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelor 17 - Thread #3

Page 24 of 47 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 35 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelor 17 - Thread #3 - Page 24 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelor 17 - Thread #3

Post by Love_Me Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:59 pm

Kristy Kaminski "Ktwicelife's The Challenge"

Stop by this Monday! Looking forward to watching with all of my favorites in Milwaukee-heyyyy! Upper 90 @ 6pm.

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelor 17 - Thread #3 - Page 24 735152_506652346046133_825643141_n
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelor 17 - Thread #3 - Page 24 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelor 17 - Thread #3

Post by docnash14 Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:51 pm

In spite of what Selma may have said about Catherine, she (Selma) is now following Catherine on twitter.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:04 am

Didn't she think both Sean and Catherine were a little "young"? Or am I misremembering? That really wouldn't mean that she didn't like her.... I think she felt Sean was not for her (she might be too serious for him) and she really wanted AshLee to be with Sean because while he might not be for her, she still thought highly of him.

Interesting she left just as Catherine had had her first (only?) one on one and maybe she hadn't seen much between them

But remembering back to the B-ette, Sean kept his relationship with Emily under wraps- perhaps he advised those he cared most for to do the same- to stay out of the line of fire. Of course, everything I'm writing here is pure speculation, but what the heck!

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:19 am

jcrbil wrote:Didn't she think both Sean and Catherine were a little "young"? Or am I misremembering? That really wouldn't mean that she didn't like her.... I think she felt Sean was not for her (she might be too serious for him) and she really wanted AshLee to be with Sean because while he might not be for her, she still thought highly of him.

Interesting she left just as Catherine had had her first (only?) one on one and maybe she hadn't seen much between them

But remembering back to the B-ette, Sean kept his relationship with Emily under wraps- perhaps he advised those he cared most for to do the same- to stay out of the line of fire. Of course, everything I'm writing here is pure speculation, but what the heck!

She said Sean was young, but nice. I have never seen anything from her about Catherine.

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:31 am

sophienette wrote:
jcrbil wrote:Didn't she think both Sean and Catherine were a little "young"? Or am I misremembering? That really wouldn't mean that she didn't like her.... I think she felt Sean was not for her (she might be too serious for him) and she really wanted AshLee to be with Sean because while he might not be for her, she still thought highly of him.

She said Sean was young, but nice. I have never seen anything from her about Catherine.

I am unsure of her exact quote (it was posted in one of the threads a few weeks back) but it was something to the effect that Catherine wouldn't last long - someone mentioned the quote to Catherine's uncle John on his FB page.

I found the exchange:

" According to Selma, Catherine won't last!"

Catherine's uncle John
Couper: "I don't know who Selma is or who you
might be, but the prediction is as uninteresting as your
silliness!"

Last edited by docnash14 on Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:49 am; edited 1 time in total

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:47 am

Robert Mills ‏@Millsy11374
The TWO most beautiful people at the ABC TCA party @SeanLowe09 and @kevinolearytv pic.twitter.com/DMg7H5FA

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelor 17 - Thread #3 - Page 24 BATEKuvCUAEXOdv

Robert Mills
‏@Millsy11374
The most gorgeous man at the ABC TCA party? @SeanLowe09. Here he is with @TVGMDamian and @Nataliahart pic.twitter.com/D9KevWBZ

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelor 17 - Thread #3 - Page 24 BATBW78CcAAwSai
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:48 am

Sean Lowe ‏@SeanLowe09
My girls are watching me on t.v. while I'm gone. http://instagr.am/p/UUy6lhAkFo/

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelor 17 - Thread #3 - Page 24 Aa15369c5b8d11e29b2022000a9f1561_7
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:19 am

Hahahahahahaha
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:37 am

docnash14 wrote:
sophienette wrote:

I am unsure of her exact quote (it was posted in one of the threads a few weeks back) but it was something to the effect that Catherine wouldn't last long - someone mentioned the quote to Catherine's uncle John on his FB page.

I found the exchange:

" According to Selma, Catherine won't last!"

Catherine's uncle John
Couper: "I don't know who Selma is or who you
might be, but the prediction is as uninteresting as your
silliness!"

I posted something about this in Catherine's Thread a few days ago as well. Her dad said something about Selma's comment too.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:42 am

Natalia Desrosiers ‏@Nataliahart
Oh it's so hard working with this guy ;) thx for a great night @SeanLowe09 see you tomorrow at the mansion! pic.twitter.com/2tE50WTT

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelor 17 - Thread #3 - Page 24 BATXDQ7CYAAYGXR
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:09 am

Kevin O'Leary ‏@kevinolearytv
Hanging with Sean the star of my favourite show #thebatchlor I'm hooked, the season opener was crazy pic.twitter.com/avtbEwIV

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelor 17 - Thread #3 - Page 24 BATLasuCcAEyr43
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:14 am

Sean is now verified on Twitter! Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelor 17 - Thread #3 - Page 24 3044225749
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 47 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 35 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelor 17 - Thread #3

+39
Litta123
Cari
jurystillout
KissyFace
CarrieA