SELECT CONTENT

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

Page 15 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 15 Empty Re: Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

Post by Guest Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:16 pm

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 15 Eb0329b2a9ca11e2a3ff22000a1fb762_6

[ @ ] emilygmaynard Soccer ball cake pops and no soccer game. I know what I'll be doing all day. #cakepopsbycheri

4-20-13

Back to top Go down

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 15 Empty Re: Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

Post by Guest Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:17 pm

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 15 E40acbe4a2cf11e2ab9622000a9f1423_6

[ @ ] emilygmaynard So excited to run into @Shanna_Windham repping my fave wine @OneHopeWine at @NCAzaleaFest! 1w

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:41 pm

Was Shana part of Brad's season?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:54 pm

atem wrote:Was Shana part of Brad's season?
I don't think so, I don't remember anyone with that name.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:37 am

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 15 96fdb5eeaeb611e2a6b122000a9f3070_7

[ @ ] emilygmaynard I'm determined to make these two best friends. #catwhisperer 7h

[ @ ] aspeegle Bring the doggie tonight! 7h

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:54 am

Did she get a dog? I thought she was a devoted cat lover lol

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:19 pm

The dog belongs to a guy she is dating, Tyler Johnson. She used to have dogs and is an animal lover in general.

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:17 pm

BKay wrote:The dog belongs to a guy she is dating, Tyler Johnson. She used to have dogs and is an animal lover in general.

Oooh! Who is the guy? How long have they been dating? I'm glad she's dating though.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:30 pm

Is this him? https://twitter.com/mtylerjohnson

If yes, he's super cute!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:57 pm

Yes, that's him. They have been spotted together several times, but who knows? If they are getting serious, I'm glad she is keeping it private so they'll have a better chance of making it work.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:21 am

chasingpavements wrote:Is this him? https://twitter.com/mtylerjohnson

If yes, he's super cute!

Imo, he looks a bit like Ryan Bowers in his profile picture!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:32 am

If you go through his instagram, he's actually MUCH cuter (IMHO) than Ryan Bowers. If it's serious, they would make a very good looking couple!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

+110
alwayscooking
gurlbrit
TrishB
Aria
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure