SELECT CONTENT

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

Page 17 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 17 Empty Re: Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

Post by Admin Sat May 11, 2013 4:09 am

“LA dinner with @pattistanger @emilygmaynard .....” Jonathan wrote. “Patti is the ultimate matchmaker”

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 17 Emily-Maynard-Patti-Stanger-and-Jonathan-Cheban--4125246909902751374
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 17 Empty Re: Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

Post by Admin Wed May 15, 2013 2:51 pm

Emily Maynard ‏@EmilyMaynard 1m
Secret is finally out! So excited to tell you all I'm going back to Africa with @livefashionABLE in August! #BlogABLE http://livefashionable.com/2013/05/blogable/ …
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Pierz Thu May 23, 2013 8:38 pm

Emily is being so private these days... I HATE IT. She's not posting pictures or saying where she's going and who she's hanging out with. She only posts about her blog.

She's the only person from The Bachelor franchise I got really attached to, so I don't like that she's being so private. :(

Anyone else feeling the same way?
Pierz
Pierz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 23, 2013 8:51 pm

I got attached to her also! And like you, I would love to be kept in the loop about her life! C'mon Em, don't shut us out!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pierz Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:41 am

She doesn't even tweet about Ricki anymore! :(

Does anyone know if she's still with her that guy Tyler?
Pierz
Pierz

Back to top Go down

Post by JenTen1585 Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:14 am

Pierz wrote:She doesn't even tweet about Ricki anymore! :(

Does anyone know if she's still with her that guy Tyler?

They were both at the movie "Girl Rising" in Charlotte last night so I think they are still seeing each other.

JenTen1585

Back to top Go down

Post by JenTen1585 Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:18 am

Also, did you see all her live tweeting last Monday night?  She was on a roll!  She was very funny!  My favortie tweet was that Desiree was officially cooler than her because Desiree got the rapper and she got the muppets (she says it much funnier than I just said).  Jef favorited the tweet  ... I think he still thinks she's funny too.

JenTen1585

Back to top Go down

Post by Pierz Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:50 pm

I did, yeah she was very funny! Glad to know she's still with Tyler! I hope it works out for her this time! :cheerpom:
Pierz
Pierz

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:24 pm

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 17 Ok_emily_maynard_instagram

Emily Maynard is known for having a great sense of style, so when she announced that she's coming out with a jewelry collection for Towne & Reese on July 10, we got very excited. Emily told InStyle the collection is inspired by her own personal style, which varies from heels and pearls to ripped jeans and combat boots. The line has 63 pieces, some which her daughter Ricki helped name after her friends. We can't wait to get our hands on some of the pieces

Link
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by HowSoonIsNow Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:02 pm

HowSoonIsNow
HowSoonIsNow

Back to top Go down

Post by lsutigergirl78 Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:48 am

Does anyone know if Emily is still dating Tyler?
lsutigergirl78
lsutigergirl78

Back to top Go down

Post by Pierz Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:26 pm

The Bachelorette’s Emily Maynard: New Man Revealed

Former Bachelorette star Emily Maynard, 27, has a new man in her life!

In Touch has learned that the mom of 8-year-old daughter Ricki has been keeping her relationship with Tyler Johnson, a Charlotte – based philanthropist, under wraps. “They’ve been dating for a while,” a source tells the mag, on stands now.

The source says that Emily’s so insistent on keeping her relationship under wraps that she's even told parishioners at her church that Tyler is her brother!

“He’s really her boyfriend,” the source tells In Touch. “Emily’s been trying to keep it a secret.”

Emily was formerly engaged to the Bachelor’s Brad Womack, but the duo split shortly after the show. As the season 8 Bachelorette, she got engaged to Jef Holm, but the pair broke up later in October 2012. Emily shares her daughter with NASCAR driver Ricky Hendrick who tragically died in plane crash in 2004.

intouchweekly.com
Pierz
Pierz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

+110
alwayscooking
gurlbrit
TrishB
Aria
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure