SELECT CONTENT

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

Page 19 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 19 Empty Re: Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

Post by bleuberry Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:20 pm

That IS sweet, kudos to him! Wonder what Jeff is thinking...

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 19 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 19 Empty Re: Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

Post by Pierz Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:05 pm

Yay Em!!!! So happy for her and Ricky! :)
Pierz
Pierz

Back to top Go down

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 19 Empty emily engagement

Post by fabgirl Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:47 pm

Pierz wrote:Yay Em!!!! So happy for her and Ricky! :)
I read in an article that Tyler gave a ring to little ricki as well when he proposed to emily. They meet at church and he seems to be very caring. He asked permission from emily parents and out of respect to the hendricks family as well. Happy for both of them.
fabgirl
fabgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:40 pm

The rings…..

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 19 10122510

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:42 pm

She pinned some pictures of nurseries on her Pinterest…..makes me curious…..

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by kshooter Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:58 pm

nutty1 wrote:She pinned some pictures of nurseries on her Pinterest…..makes me curious…..

Yeah, I'm thinking she's not going to wait AT ALL to get started making more babies! Looking at Em and Tyler, they're going to be adorable!

kshooter

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:04 pm

I LOVE her rings! What a great idea to do bands as an engagement ring. They are beautiful.

I saw her on GMA this morning - she was radiant. I'm so happy for her and Ricki
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by renaissance Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:55 pm

can someone post a link to Emily's pinterest?
thanks!

renaissance

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:02 pm

I just watched her GMA spot and was so glad to see her looking so young and vibrant! She seems incredibly happy, like she did in the pictures when she and Ricky were together. I'm thrilled for her!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:51 am

Great interview on GMA this am w/ Emily Maynard on her engagement. Interesting that she met him long before the Bach! http://okhereisthesituation.com/2014/01/emily-maynard-engaged-gma/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:31 pm

Very happy for Emily and Ricki! She looked great, relaxed and happy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:09 pm

Max64 wrote:Very happy for Emily and Ricki!   She looked great, relaxed and happy.  

Agree he seems like a great guy!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 19 1f49c

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 19 8367-910 Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 19 I_got_13 Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 19 E5kqdm15 Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 19 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11972

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

+110
alwayscooking
gurlbrit
TrishB
Aria
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure