SELECT CONTENT

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

Page 30 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 30 Empty Re: Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

Post by nannymargie Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:49 am

Emily is one beautiful lady!!!

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 30 Empty Re: Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

Post by Norcalgal Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:06 pm

It's as if it unfolded the way it should be - neither Brad nor Jef could have given her the same spiritual commitment, based on where they were at the time she was engaged to them. I loved it when Tyler mouthed "I love you". He certainly has adopted her in spirit, if not legally, too.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:34 pm

Wow! What a beautiful wedding and video. It's funny how fate brings two people together. Had Emily not been with Brad, and then Jef, things probably wouldn't have worked out the way they did. So happy for her and Tyler - they look like a beautiful couple!

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jan 01, 2015 4:26 pm

Emily posted a video of Ricki feeding beer to a pig in the Bahamas. 

http://instagram.com/p/xUqtJsJCta/?modal=true

The comments range from 'so fun' to complete outrage. Is this a thing?

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 30 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:34 am

Emily Maynard Is Pregnant! Bachelorette Expecting Child With Husband Tyler Johnson

JAN. 9, 2015 AT 8:35AM BY ESTHER LEE AND JENNIFER PEROS

Comments Email Emily Maynard and Tyler Johnson
Emily Maynard is pregnant and expecting her second child, her first with husband Tyler Johnson, Us Weekly can exclusively reveal.

Another Bachelor baby is on the way! Bachelorette alum Emily Maynard is pregnant and expecting a baby with her husband Tyler Johnson, she confirms exclusively to Us Weekly.

"We're super excited!" Maynard tells Us.

This will be the second child for the season eight Bachelorette, 28, who is mom to 9-year-old daughter Ricki. Maynard raised Ricki on her own after her late fiancé, high school sweetheart Ricky Hendrick, died in a tragic plane crash back in 2004.

Maynard first found fame -- and fleeting love -- on Brad Womack's season of The Bachelor in 2011.

The West Virginia native accepted Womack's proposal at the end of season 15 of ABC's smash franchise, only to call it quits in 2011. A year later, she starred on her very own season of The Bachelorette, where she ultimately got engaged to contestant Jef Holm. The two split in late 2012.

In January 2014, Maynard exclusively broke the news to Us that she was engaged to Johnson. "He proposed to me at home and gave both Ricki and me rings," Maynard gushed to Us at the time. "It was so sweet." (The blonde reality star also teased a "good year" ahead on her Instagram as she welcomed 2014.)

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-moms/news/emily-maynard-pregnant-bachelorette-expecting-child-with-tyler-johnso-201591

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:36 am

from 10/30:
chloep wrote:Very beautiful wedding video.... I've actually been wondering whether they'll soon have something else to announce. I couldn't help but notice that she started pinning pregnancy stuff on Pinterest recently(over the last month or so).. Maternity style, nursery decor, educational pins about babies, etc...

Called it! Hugesmile

Hoorray

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:17 am

chloep wrote:from 10/30:
chloep wrote:Very beautiful wedding video.... I've actually been wondering whether they'll soon have something else to announce. I couldn't help but notice that she started pinning pregnancy stuff on Pinterest recently(over the last month or so).. Maternity style, nursery decor, educational pins about babies, etc...

Called it! Hugesmile

Hoorray

thumbsup thumbsup don't you love it when your sleuthing speculation comes to fruition? I do!

Congrats to Emily Tyler and Ricki!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:18 am

Happy for her, and that Ricki will have a little brother or sister.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:21 am

Yayy!! That's so exciting. It's so much easier to root for her now that she's been away from the lime-light. But I didn't realize how young she was on the bachelor. I think that experience gave her a whole lot to learn and glad she found someone back at home.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:09 pm

How exciting, so happy for her! I wonder when she is due?

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:15 pm

This is good news and I am truly happy for them. :Congrats

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:16 pm

Yay! Congratulations to them!

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 30 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

+110
alwayscooking
gurlbrit
TrishB
Aria
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure