SELECT CONTENT

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

Page 51 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 51 Empty Re: Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

Post by bleuberry Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:31 pm

We talked about it a few pages back laugh out loud.

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 51 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 51 Empty Re: Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

Post by mysthelma Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:49 pm

bleuberry wrote:We talked about it a few pages back laugh out loud.

Oh i see. Thanks Blue will check out the discussion.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 51 1f49b  Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 51 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:23 pm

http://www.isaidyesbook.com/

Emily's website for her book. Some lovely photos and a video on this site of her family.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 30, 2016 10:09 pm

Emily MaynardJohnson ‏@EmilyMaynard  9h9 hours ago
if he didn't look so cute sitting in his new high chair I would be crying because he's growing… https://www.instagram.com/p/BBK1zLupCgg/
Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 51 ?size=l

What a cutie!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:31 pm

He sure is a cutie! Wow, has he grown, doesn't even seem possible that he's already in a highchair!

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:20 pm

He's a cutie. They do grow fast. :Nod:

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by MsnPres Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:48 pm

Just wanted to add that I downloaded the sneak peek of Emily's book, I think it was about 100 pages. My favorite reading genre is memoirs, but always consider the Bachelor related ones a bit fluffy. However, Emily bravely shared her pre-Bachelor story and I felt like she revealed just enough. It was quite impactful to think of her as a young woman facing parenthood alone and all the dynamics and family relationship challenges when Ricky passed away. I've pre-ordered the book and am anxious to continue. I was kind of opinionless toward her during her season(s), but the book was quite enjoyable.

MsnPres

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:28 pm

Thanks for sharing MsnPres. I will copy your post to the book thread. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 11, 2016 11:28 am

Thanks Msnpres.  This is the first Bachelornation book that I can totally see a reason for and I actually think I'd enjoy reading so nice to hear your opinion.

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Feb 11, 2016 5:25 pm

Oh my goodness, her baby is sooooo adorable! I want one too ... but will just have to wait 10 years or so for a grand baby.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:19 pm

How Former Bachelorette Emily Maynard Johnson Finally Found Love After Tragedy, Depression and an Overdose

As the soft-spoken beautiful Southern blonde who won the hearts of fans during her seasons of The Bachelor and The Bachelorette, it seemed like Emily Maynard had it all. But for the former reality star, who dealt with depression, the death of her boyfriend and life as a single mother, the journey to find happiness has been far from perfect.

"Things haven't been super easy for me," Maynard, author of the new book, I Said Yes, tells PEOPLE exclusively in this week's issue. "As great as things are now, it's been a struggle for me. My life definitely isn't perfect. Is anybody's?"

After a "happy childhood," growing up in West Virginia, Maynard went to boarding school in Florida as a teenager. "That was really hard for me," she says. "I didn't feel like I fit in." Feelings of worthlessness and unhappiness deepened, and ultimately Maynard was hospitalized twice within a period of six months – once after she threatened suicide and once after she overdosed on prescription pain pills.

"It really was a cry for help," says Maynard, 30. "I never really wanted to end things. I just wanted attention. It makes me sad to think about. I was so focused on the part of my heart that was empty that I couldn't see beyond where I was."

Things started to look up for Maynard when she began seriously dating former NASCAR driver Ricky Hendrick, whom she had met when she was 16 and he was 21. After Maynard's graduation, the pair moved in together in Charlotte, North Carolina. Tragically, within months, Hendrick was killed in a plane crash and Maynard learned just days later that she was pregnant with their daughter.

"The first couple of years were so hard," says Maynard of life as a single mom to Ricki, now 10. "I didn't know if I was coming or going. I was lost. I went to therapists but I knew nothing they would tell me was going to make me feel better. Mine was an issue of the heart that I needed to work out myself. And I knew that time would do that."

When The Bachelor came along, Maynard jumped at the chance to try something new. She fell for Brad Womack and the pair got engaged in 2011, but split within months. Maynard gave love another the following year on The Bachelorette; on the season finale she was engaged to Jef Holm. They also ended things within months.

http://www.people.com/people/package/article/0,,20981907_20989439,00.html

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle1109 Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:44 pm

I pre-ordered the book and received the first 100 pages in my email. It was really good. I laughed and cried. I learned a lot more about Emily during her teen years than what we already knew. I can't wait for the rest of it.

michelle1109

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

+110
alwayscooking
gurlbrit
TrishB
Aria
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure