SELECT CONTENT

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

Page 27 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 27 Empty Re: Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

Post by nannymargie Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:39 pm

Emily is one beautiful lady.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 27 Empty Re: Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

Post by Pierz Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:07 pm

SO happy for her! The official wedding picture is ADORABLE! Emily, Tyler and Ricki make the most beautiful family!
Pierz
Pierz

Back to top Go down

Post by black_tears Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:43 am

So sweet! I can really sense Tyler's love for Emily and Ricki...makes my heart happy for them! beatingheart 
black_tears
black_tears

Female Posts : 1107

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:45 am

Is that Rick Hendrick in the back?

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 27 Emily-maynard-1-768

http://www.people.com/article/emily-maynard-wedding-bachelorette-tyler-johnson-pictures-details

She may have worn her share of sequins and gowns on The Bachelorette, but in reality, Emily Maynard says she's much more low-key.

So when it came time to plan her June 7 wedding to fiancé Tyler Johnson, 28, an automotive management consultant, the bride-to-be kept it simple.

"I'm not super fussy," says Maynard, 28, of her down-home outdoor affair, complete with twinkling lights and a Southern-inspired menu. "I never pictured myself as the country club bride."

The ceremony's location, underneath a 150-year-old white oak tree on the groom's family farm in Sharon, South Carolina, was a no-brainer.

Keep up with your favorite celebs in the pages of PEOPLE Magazine by subscribing now.

"As soon as I saw it, even before Tyler and I discussed marriage, I thought, 'Yup, I'm going to get married under that tree,' " Maynard says. "It reminded me of growing up in West Virginia – the beautiful trees and the green grass."

And for the 200 guests, who were told they were attending an engagement party, the surprise nuptials were all the more sweet.

Once they arrived at the farm, Maynard's 8-year-old daughter (and maid of honor) Ricki helped make an aisle with lanterns, at which point the bride, wearing a custom Modern Trousseau dress, walked toward her groom to "Here Comes the Bride."

"Seeing Tyler standing there was one of the most magical moments of my life," Maynard gushes. "And having my daughter standing up there with us made the whole thing that much more meaningful."

Once they were pronounced husband and wife, the newlyweds joined their guests in a clear tent for a rustic glam reception, planned by Ivy Robinson Events.

Tray-passed appetizers – "fried and Southern, my favorite!" Maynard says – included pickled shrimp, fried okra and mini cheese tarts, while food stations featured fried green tomatoes, macaroni and cheese and pulled pork.

Capping off the culinary delights was a four-tiered confection by Wow Factor Cakes featuring two flavors: almond sponge cake with raspberry and white chocolate and lemon sponge cake with lemon curd and lemon mousse.

Then it was time to party. An open-air dance floor and tunes from Zachary Kale kept people shimmying all night. "There was no shortage of dancing!" Maynard says.

And no shortage of sweet treats, either. Before friends and family departed, they received burlap bags filled with local goodies like ONEHOPE coffee, Neet's Sweets pies in a jar and all-natural cookies from Helen's Kitchen.

The wedding may be over, but the ex-Bachelorette's happy ending is just beginning.

"I'm just looking forward to building our life together as a family," says Maynard, who will move into a new home with Johnson and Ricki following the honeymoon. "This is exactly where I'm supposed to be. And I'm excited to have babies!"

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 27 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:45 pm

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 27 M76i2w

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 27 2wh3slk

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 27 2vkc4y1

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 27 Of8tx2

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 27 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:44 pm

bleuberry wrote:Is that Rick Hendrick in the back?

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 27 Emily-maynard-1-768

http://www.people.com/article/emily-maynard-wedding-bachelorette-tyler-johnson-pictures-details

She may have worn her share of sequins and gowns on The Bachelorette, but in reality, Emily Maynard says she's much more low-key.

So when it came time to plan her June 7 wedding to fiancé Tyler Johnson, 28, an automotive management consultant, the bride-to-be kept it simple.

"I'm not super fussy," says Maynard, 28, of her down-home outdoor affair, complete with twinkling lights and a Southern-inspired menu. "I never pictured myself as the country club bride."

The ceremony's location, underneath a 150-year-old white oak tree on the groom's family farm in Sharon, South Carolina, was a no-brainer

Keep up with your favorite celebs in the pages of PEOPLE Magazine by subscribing now.

"As soon as I saw it, even before Tyler and I discussed marriage, I thought, 'Yup, I'm going to get married under that tree,' " Maynard says. "It reminded me of growing up in West Virginia – the beautiful trees and the green grass."

And for the 200 guests, who were told they were attending an engagement party, the surprise nuptials were all the more sweet.

Once they arrived at the farm, Maynard's 8-year-old daughter (and maid of honor) Ricki helped make an aisle with lanterns, at which point the bride, wearing a custom Modern Trousseau dress, walked toward her groom to "Here Comes the Bride."

"Seeing Tyler standing there was one of the most magical moments of my life," Maynard gushes. "And having my daughter standing up there with us made the whole thing that much more meaningful."

Once they were pronounced husband and wife, the newlyweds joined their guests in a clear tent for a rustic glam reception, planned by Ivy Robinson Events.

Tray-passed appetizers – "fried and Southern, my favorite!" Maynard says – included pickled shrimp, fried okra and mini cheese tarts, while food stations featured fried green tomatoes, macaroni and cheese and pulled pork.

Capping off the culinary delights was a four-tiered confection by Wow Factor Cakes featuring two flavors: almond sponge cake with raspberry and white chocolate and lemon sponge cake with lemon curd and lemon mousse.

Then it was time to party. An open-air dance floor and tunes from Zachary Kale kept people shimmying all night. "There was no shortage of dancing!" Maynard says.

And no shortage of sweet treats, either. Before friends and family departed, they received burlap bags filled with local goodies like ONEHOPE coffee, Neet's Sweets pies in a jar and all-natural cookies from Helen's Kitchen.

The wedding may be over, but the ex-Bachelorette's happy ending is just beginning.

"I'm just looking forward to building our life together as a family," says Maynard, who will move into a new home with Johnson and Ricki following the honeymoon. "This is exactly where I'm supposed to be. And I'm excited to have babies!"

Yes that is Rick Hendrick in the back with the blue jacket and white shirt. Sure he was there for Rickki .
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:22 pm

Those pictures are simply gorgeous. I love the one with Emily and Ricki. Isn't it funny she mentions she was never a country club bride? I always thought she was very much a country club type person.

I really like how she added all those chains to her bridal gown, looks so classy, so Emily'ish.

She has found true love. She will be able to enjoy her life with a happy fulfilled heart.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:31 pm

bleuberry wrote:

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 27 2wh3slk

All of the photos are stunning, but this one to me says it all!  Emily's love for Ricki is indisputable and the most important part of her life.  I'm very happy for both of these pretty ladies and their Tyler.  I hope this family will be blessed with another little addition.
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:08 pm

Beautiful pictures !!!

Congrats Emily Tyler and little Ricki Tik.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:19 am

That was no typical backyard wedding; you have to be lucky enough to marry a guy with an estate or farm for that version of backyard, laugh out loud; definitely first class.  Very happy for her, and for all of them.  May their life together be blessed.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:09 am

Emily has a video on her Instagram
http://iconosquare.com/viewer.php#/detail/744849667168414545_144097313
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:16 pm

Awww I love a crying groom, so sweet.

Definitely no typical back yard wedding, wow! So beautiful. Love the last few secs of them walking away as a family.

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

+110
alwayscooking
gurlbrit
TrishB
Aria
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure