SELECT CONTENT

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 78 Empty Re: Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

Post by Norcalgal Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:22 pm

@Astrobach Good catch on the draping for c-section. That would also explain why she was walking so easily into the hospital on her IG story! But I never looked so good after my Cs (and they were planned).

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 78 Empty Re: Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Oct 19, 2020 2:06 am

Emily is filling up that minivan! laugh out loud Congrats!!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Iluvbachette Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:17 pm

provenceguy wrote:OMG! I thought she looked a little chunky, although still incredibly beautiful, in that recent B'ette video. I had no clue!!
Big congrats!!

https://people.com/parents/bachelorette-alum-emily-maynard-welcomes-her-fifth-child/

Congratulations to the entire family. Notice the pink fingernails as well. I think she knew. BTW if I remember correctly her first boy was by C-section. And once you have one C-section the others have to be delivered that way as well. Probably do to her tiny frame. cheerleader

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:27 pm

Hmmmm, I thought her fingernails were an opaque white.
Lovely manicure, at any rate.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1889

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:28 am

Iluvbachette wrote:
provenceguy wrote:OMG! I thought she looked a little chunky, although still incredibly beautiful, in that recent B'ette video. I had no clue!!
Big congrats!!

https://people.com/parents/bachelorette-alum-emily-maynard-welcomes-her-fifth-child/

Congratulations to the entire family. Notice the pink fingernails as well. I think she knew. BTW if I remember correctly her first boy was by C-section. And once you have one C-section the others have to be delivered that way as well. Probably do to her tiny frame. cheerleader

I’m not sure where you get this information from but that is not accurate. There are plenty of women who give birth vaginally successfully, after a previous C- section and there are many reasons to make that choice. Quicker recovery time, less percentage of infection or other complications and going home earlier are some. We do not know any of Emily’s  personal medical situation or history of course, but her tiny frame has also not much to do with giving birth as many small framed women have less overall difficulties giving birth than bigger or obese women do. It is saddening to me to see that women are not correctly informed and empowered to have a birth experience that suits them instead of adapting to the medical establishment.

There is also unfortunately a very significant financial incentive for doctors to perform C section as it is certainly easier and quicker for THEM. Not that long ago, women were taking charge of this natural event and had experienced midwives that were trained to deal with all kinds of complications in a natural way without endangering the baby or mom. Doctors who were traditionally mostly male have not completed similar training and took the easier and quicker way out by performing C- section. What used to be an emergency measure became a convenient and daily practice. Nowadays, since the midwives’s rights and licensing has been taken away, the rules of the medical world basically dislodged them as only “ alternative “ choice or “ accessories” to make birthing moms feel better. I was and still am a huge advocate for women’s rights and empowerment.

So, to be clear, I’m not blaming you for possibly not knowing these basic facts but it is important to continue to educate ourselves and to question what is dictated and not let our power be usurped by the ones who attempt to do so.

JMOAA
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:55 pm

https://people.com/parents/bachelorette-alum-emily-maynard-johnson-daughter-name-magnolia-belle/

Emily refers to her new baby as Nola Belle!
Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 78 Screen31

Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:56 pm

Emily announced their babies name, Magnolia Belle Johnson (Nola Belle) she also posted a few pictures on her IG, sorry don't know how to bring them over.
https://www.instagram.com/emilygmaynard/?hl=en
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:59 pm

@Norcalgal thanks for posting.

What a beautiful name! Magnolia Belle Johnson!

Sweet pics in her IG slide.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGnLXDKjI3i/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Wed Oct 21, 2020 3:01 pm

What an adorable name & a beautiful baby!
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1889

Back to top Go down

Post by 4merBachAddict Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:18 pm

Magnolia Belle Johnson! awwww
A beautiful name for a beautiful little girl!!!

4merBachAddict

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 29, 2021 9:21 pm

Emily looks fantastic. This is a great family picture!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJPM7qvFFmZ/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Jan 30, 2021 4:29 pm

Those little boys steal the show for me! Precious family.

Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

+110
alwayscooking
gurlbrit
TrishB
Aria
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure