SELECT CONTENT

Episode 2 - 1/14 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 17 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

catherine - Episode 2 - 1/14 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 17 Empty Re: Episode 2 - 1/14 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:04 am

northernviewer wrote:
veg_out wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:
northernviewer wrote:

well... if you must... then go ahead :hissyfit

I don't pay too much attention to avi's.... but yours I noticed :giggle:

Maybe she can just move him to her siggy. I wont recognize her without Ryguy appearing in one or the other! giggling

He'll always be my Ryguy, bug; the blue-shoe wearing loon that he is. Had he been the Bach, Chris H would not have to leave the mansion to host pageants: Ry'd demand them nightly: "Swimsuits!" Best time with you in that thread last season. bestbud!

I really am enjoying this season of Seanie, and I hope it's everything that you'd hoped.

giggling

I got this mental image of Ryan being the Bach and holding swimsuit competitions instead of RC's :winkie:

rofl rofl rofl Now that would have been an entertaining season! Instead of roses, he's just let them know if he'd continue to love on them the next week or not! giggling
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

catherine - Episode 2 - 1/14 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 17 Empty Re: Episode 2 - 1/14 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by california90 Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:10 am

veg_out wrote:
northernviewer wrote:
veg_out wrote:
docnash14 wrote:
luvstx wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:
ninu wrote:
Love_Me wrote:Who do you think Sean's Top 3 Contestants were at this point in filming?

Des, Tierra, Lesley M.
I would say the samething

Count me in this group.

I think Selma is not far behind.

Reading my mind, doc!

P.S. umngirl, loving the Catlie cuteness. I think I need an avi of them!

What??!! I count on seeing Ryan when you post. (I secretly still have a little crush on him..... is that wrong?? :inlove

Cali, yes, I'm all about Catley (I keep misspelling Lesley's name!)! Sismance 2013!

With you on that one! Maybe just as cute as SeanJohn (is that what they call them?) bromance!

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:30 am

So I just noticed that Sean did mention Catherine in his blog about last night. Of the women on the group date, he mentioned Lesley, Tiarra, Kacie and Catherine:

"Catherine also stood out in a great way. I noticed when she stepped out of the limo the first night that she was beautiful, but it wasn't until the Harlequin date that I learned how funny she was. She slipped me a note that said she's vegan but loves the beef, implying that I'm a beefcake. I definitely knew I wanted to spend more time with Catherine."

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:30 am

umngirl wrote:
veg_out wrote:
docnash14 wrote:
luvstx wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:
ninu wrote:
Love_Me wrote:Who do you think Sean's Top 3 Contestants were at this point in filming?

Des, Tierra, Lesley M.
I would say the samething

Count me in this group.

I think Selma is not far behind.

Reading my mind, doc!

P.S. umngirl, loving the Catlie cuteness. I think I need an avi of them!

I'm waiting for a good picture so they can go in my signature. I may even photoshop myself in there because I want in on that friendship.

I tried to make a few screencaps you would be able to use, but there is writing over these.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:08 am

northernviewer wrote:
ninu wrote:

Des, Tierra, Lesley M.

I'd say Des and Tierra are top 2 and I'm not sure who his third is :greenman:

I would say Selma. Some good convos and she also makes him laugh. Plus 1-1 coming soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by mandmmom2 Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:53 am

I finally finished watching last night.

Amanda:what?!!?!!? First of all, who the heck is she? Second, what a sour grape!!! Third, what was up with her hair? Fourth, I can't believe she is still around.

Tierra: her and Amanda should hook up.

I think his top 4 as of last night is: Tierra, Des, Lesley, and Sara with Selma right behind.

I think Lesley and Catherine are getting along because they are both smart girls. Not saying the others aren't but these two girls tend to focus more on smarts than looks.

I'm not on the Lindsay bandwagon....She is too immature.
Des is my favorite so far.

I think Selma is the prettiest girl there.

All this could change next week...

mandmmom2
mandmmom2

Female Posts : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:22 am

I'm learning too much about Selma post show to like her. the girl's got an ego the size of Texas. Run Arie Run

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:52 am

northernviewer wrote:I'm learning too much about Selma post show to like her. the girl's got an ego the size of Texas. Run Arie Run

I am not sure what you are hearing, but I am talking to her privately sometimes and she is nice, friendly and doesnt bitch/bad mouth anyone.

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:12 pm

I reawtched the episode since I only ended up watching half the other night. Catherine & Lesley are friends - super cute but if anyone ends up rewatching it... at the rose ceremony, when Lesley gets her named called, Catherine is glancing over at her happily & when Catherine gets her rose and comes back to join the girls, the two exchange a happy "yay i got a rose" kinda look. :)

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:08 pm

california90 wrote:I reawtched the episode since I only ended up watching half the other night. Catherine & Lesley are friends - super cute but if anyone ends up rewatching it... at the rose ceremony, when Lesley gets her named called, Catherine is glancing over at her happily & when Catherine gets her rose and comes back to join the girls, the two exchange a happy "yay i got a rose" kinda look. :)

Catley for President! They know the way out of "The Hades" for sure ;)
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Kwpn12 Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:38 pm

sophienette wrote:
northernviewer wrote:I'm learning too much about Selma post show to like her. the girl's got an ego the size of Texas. Run Arie Run

I am not sure what you are hearing, but I am talking to her privately sometimes and she is nice, friendly and doesnt bitch/bad mouth anyone.

I agree Sophie. She seems really sweet to me, and really responsive to her fans.
Kwpn12
Kwpn12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:05 pm

Hilarious you guys are going on about CatLey! I totally have their Sismance as something to put in my recap! Great minds!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 2 - 1/14 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Spoilers

+40
sydneylove
Ladybug82
Kwpn12
Kelad9
northernviewer