SELECT CONTENT

Episode 2 - 1/14 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 18 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

catherine - Episode 2 - 1/14 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 18 Empty Re: Episode 2 - 1/14 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by sydneylove Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:27 pm

I have no ill towards Sean but still feel like watching is a bit of "Oh yeah, that show was on yesterday. " However thoughts...

Sarah reminds me of Emily in Brad season. Reserved, nice and a sad story.

Desi - I wasn't in love with her. She was okay and the prank was a bit of a fail reaction wise. But nice enough.

Tierra... Okay. Didm't hate her or anything but the obviously Villian.

Amanda - That was just odd how she was all perky with Sean given the shots of her before.

Kristy - Made me laugh and thought I wouldn't like her enthusiasm was infectious and funny. Maybe not there 100% for the right reasons but home girl was in her element.

Robyn- LOVED her! LOVED her! She is so adorable and I got here with the hair stylist and it was teh stylist who made the really rude comment. But I loved her convo with Sean. It seams like all the girls like her and she was just so cute and seemed like a lot of fun! :)

One last note and that is for the black girl who went home. The GORGEOUS black girl who went home. Why the heck did she dress up like she did on the first night? She looked 1000 times better and is really pretty. You could tell she was mad about being cut but I thought she looked so nice and was really pretty.

We shall see next week. :)

It was in love I was created
And in love is how I hope I die
~ Paolo Nutini

~[i]Avi created by the fab KikiLL~[/i]
sydneylove
sydneylove

Female Posts : 175

Back to top Go down

catherine - Episode 2 - 1/14 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 18 Empty Re: Episode 2 - 1/14 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by marloon Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:24 pm

Totally agree about Brooke. She looked wonderful in the soft pink. She did not have a consistent look from one episode to the next. Kind of confusing when you're trying to get to know a lot of girls all at once like Sean is.

marloon

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:25 pm

sophienette wrote:
northernviewer wrote:I'm learning too much about Selma post show to like her. the girl's got an ego the size of Texas. Run Arie Run

I am not sure what you are hearing, but I am talking to her privately sometimes and she is nice, friendly and doesnt bitch/bad mouth anyone.

Do you read her tweets.... her many, many, many tweets?? and the photos?

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:55 pm

veg_out wrote:
california90 wrote:I reawtched the episode since I only ended up watching half the other night. Catherine & Lesley are friends - super cute but if anyone ends up rewatching it... at the rose ceremony, when Lesley gets her named called, Catherine is glancing over at her happily & when Catherine gets her rose and comes back to join the girls, the two exchange a happy "yay i got a rose" kinda look. :)

Catley for President! They know the way out of "The Hades" for sure ;)

Hahah, make sure Daniella isn't VP!

california90

Back to top Go down

catherine - Episode 2 - 1/14 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 18 Empty are u saying lesley and catherine arent pretty

Post by renaissance Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:11 pm

mandmmom2 wrote:I finally finished watching last night.

Amanda:what?!!?!!? First of all, who the heck is she? Second, what a sour grape!!! Third, what was up with her hair? Fourth, I can't believe she is still around.

Tierra: her and Amanda should hook up.

I think his top 4 as of last night is: Tierra, Des, Lesley, and Sara with Selma right behind.

I think Lesley and Catherine are getting along because they are both smart girls. Not saying the others aren't but these two girls tend to focus more on smarts than looks.

I'm not on the Lindsay bandwagon....She is too immature.
Des is my favorite so far

I think Selma is the prettiest girl there.

All this could change next week...

are u saying lesley and catherine arent pretty

renaissance

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:26 pm

umngirl wrote:Alright, I think I may be a bigger fan of these two at this point, than Sean with anyone.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

HAHA!! me too lol I think this season will be good for me, unlike last season where I got invested in Jef and Em. Because this season I am getting invested in the SisMance of CatLey which has a much better probability for long term success ;)
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by mandmmom2 Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:20 am

renaissance wrote:
mandmmom2 wrote:I finally finished watching last night.

Amanda:what?!!?!!? First of all, who the heck is she? Second, what a sour grape!!! Third, what was up with her hair? Fourth, I can't believe she is still around.

Tierra: her and Amanda should hook up.

I think his top 4 as of last night is: Tierra, Des, Lesley, and Sara with Selma right behind.

I think Lesley and Catherine are getting along because they are both smart girls. Not saying the others aren't but these two girls tend to focus more on smarts than looks.

I'm not on the Lindsay bandwagon....She is too immature.
Des is my favorite so far

I think Selma is the prettiest girl there.

All this could change next week...

are u saying lesley and catherine arent pretty

Not at all! They both have smarts and external beauty...I don't know how to explain what I meant....I think they connect because of their similarties (fun, pretty, smart, etc). I feel a lot of time (not all girls) but a lot of girls on this show is all about external and not internal beauty and smarts. And I think some of the girls are smart but don't "act" it or "show" for some reason. These two girls don't care that people see them smart and pretty.

I think Sean has a lot of beautiful girls. I think, IMO, that the girls this season are some of the prettiest I've seen overall. I think Amanda and Tierra may be the only two that I don't think is as pretty as the others. But all my opinion.

Sorry to confuse.
mandmmom2
mandmmom2

Female Posts : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:00 pm

Everyone is allowed to have an opinion here. We are not always going to like the same contestants.

:it is all good
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:43 am

Finally watching it on-line, and the thing that strikes me is how often he says in this episode that he wants someone goofy and fun, which seems like a rather appropriate foreshadowing of Catherine, based on what we've seen of her before the show even started.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:54 am

I just re-watched the first part of the second episode. At the beginning when the episode is being previewed, Sean says in a VO, "the chemistry undeniable" and the SC shown is Sean speaking with Catherine on the porch.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Iam4UGA Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:30 pm

I just watched both episodes last night.

I loved Desiree on her date. she is so cute. Right now my favorite. I am spoiled, so I know when she goes home, but I would love to see it wrong and her as winner (right now). Would lover her as bachette.

Last edited by Iam4UGA on Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typos)
Iam4UGA
Iam4UGA

Female Posts : 800

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:55 pm

docnash14 wrote:I just re-watched the first part of the second episode. At the beginning when the episode is being previewed, Sean says in a VO, "the chemistry undeniable" and the SC shown is Sean speaking with Catherine on the porch.

A couple of other important VO's that show Sean and Catherine (the captions are printed on the screencaps)

Another One:

Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 2 - 1/14 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Spoilers

+40
sydneylove
Ladybug82
Kwpn12
Kelad9
northernviewer