SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Premiere Sept 18 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 24 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Premiere Sept 18 - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Premiere Sept 18 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by tigertiz Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:09 pm

She and Brad both agree that April B is probably F1.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Premiere Sept 18 - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Premiere Sept 18 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by northernviewer Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:07 pm

I'd be totally shocked if the F1 is anybody but April. Same with Brad's season, there was really no doubt that Bianka was who he was going to choose. Canadian producers don't seem to mind showing us a love story... they don't feel the need to turn it into a drama-fest the way the US does. They still cast some doubt... but in the end, you can see why they choose who they do.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 15, 2014 3:15 am

Having watched the first episode, it seems very obvious that April is F1. The music that is edited with her gives it away. She already has what I call "F1 Theme Music". F1 Theme Music is always softer, more melodic, ballad-like... it is quieter and more in the background musically so the emphasis is placed on what is happening and being said between TB and F1. Causes the viewer to have to listen more closely/pay closer attention. This is hers to lose/win.

I will say that Trisha seems hidden... so possibly she is F2 and April F1.

ETA: Since I just finished watching TBAU Season 2 with Blake and his F1, and for those that have as well, here's my take...
- Lisa has Laurina's edit (straight shooter, can go either way: crazy/real)
- Kaylynn has Jess's edit with a Sam childhood issues twist (mostly physical, does the chasing)
- Trisha has Louise's edit but more edgy personality (sails through each RC, pageant-like, a match made on paper)
- Sechelle has Lisa's edit (sweet, friendship emphasized over lust)
- April B has Sam's edit (scared of being vulnerable/doubts, needs to be chased, has F1 Theme Music)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:50 am

Okay, late to the party but as promised I checked out the first episode.
I actually liked Tim, he seems like a decent guy. VERY handsome too. drooling  Just my type. I've probably never been more attracted to a lead. Safe to say, I am going to watch the rest of the season.. ;)
PS: IMO, He looks older than 28.. I would have easily pegged him 32/33. laugh out loud

My personal Top5: I am not spoiled,(I haven't even watched the other episodes yet), but the ones I liked from this episode were:

Jennifer: I know she was booted, but she was def one of my favorites. I kinda thought she was going to annoy me, bc of her over-the-top personality, but I ended up loving that. She seemed like a real sweetheart, though obviously not Tim's fit. [She also reminded me sooooo much of Leslie Grossman and I absolutely adore Leslie Grossman.]

April Br: I really liked her too. She seemed so down-to-earth and sweet. I also thought that she was very authentic/genuine. He was obviously very attracted to her, I am not sure how far she is going to go though... I kinda fear that she has too much baggage/is too tentative... It depends on Tim and how much he can relate to her. I can see her being F1 OR F3/F4.

Rileigh: She was super endearing and I really liked her, but I reckon she it just too young and inexperienced for Tim.

Natalie: Oh, she was soooo pretty. I bit eager about Tim, but she seemed to be very kind-hearted and positive. I reckon she also has a bit of an edge. I see her going very far. Possible F1, at least F4, IMO.

Sachelle: Lovely. I really liked their chemistry. Tim seemed interested in her and she seemed super sweet and easy-going. I think Tim likes that in women. I definitely think she is going far. F3 or F2 too me... The one who he feels really comfortable with and really cares about, but never really makes it into "lover zone".

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:33 pm

chloep wrote:Okay, late to the party but as promised I checked out the first episode.
I actually liked Tim, he seems like a decent guy. VERY handsome too. drooling  Just my type. I've probably never been more attracted to a lead. Safe to say, I am going to watch the rest of the season.. ;)
PS: IMO, He looks older than 28.. I would have easily pegged him 32/33. laugh out loud

My personal Top5: I am not spoiled,(I haven't even watched the other episodes yet), but the ones I liked from this episode were:

Jennifer: I know she was booted, but she was def one of my favorites. I kinda thought she was going to annoy me, bc of her over-the-top personality, but I ended up loving that. She seemed like a real sweetheart, though obviously not Tim's fit. [She also reminded me sooooo much of Leslie Grossman and I absolutely adore Leslie Grossman.]

April Br: I really liked her too. She seemed so down-to-earth and sweet. I also thought that she was very authentic/genuine. He was obviously very attracted to her, I am not sure how far she is going to go though... I kinda fear that she has too much baggage/is too tentative... It depends on Tim and how much he can relate to her. I can see her being F1 OR F3/F4.

Rileigh: She was super endearing and I really liked her, but I reckon she it just too young and inexperienced for Tim.

Natalie: Oh, she was soooo pretty. I bit eager about Tim, but she seemed to be very kind-hearted and positive. I reckon she also has a bit of an edge. I see her going very far. Possible F1, at least F4, IMO.

Sachelle: Lovely. I really liked their chemistry. Tim seemed interested in her and she seemed super sweet and easy-going. I think Tim likes that in women. I definitely think she is going far. F3 or F2 too me... The one who he feels really comfortable with and really cares about, but never really makes it into "lover zone".

Nice summation. I will be curious to see what you think after watching some more episodes.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:48 pm

chloep wrote:Okay, late to the party but as promised I checked out the first episode.

Glad you decided to watch and share your thoughts. Like Sprite... I'm interested in hearing your thoughts as you watch each episode... hope you wait to read all our posts until you're done :yes: We've been wanting to hear the thoughts of viewers who haven't read the boards and you can provide that Hugesmile

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:01 pm

I would still recommend reading the diaries, because they cut so much out!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:23 pm

^^ Diaries? You mean Tim's post-episode-blogs? I thought about that when I wanted to check out the girls(on the shows site), but I decided against it since I am sure it is full of spoilers(for the next 3 epis). I will once I caught up on things.
I am currently watching episode 3(will post my impressions from Ep2 and Ep3 later). Lot of chemistry with April. Kaylynn just annoys me, I def think that he will catch up on that sooner or later(=Tierra). This season really reminds me of Sean's.... The storylines and the girls are pretty much all hybrids of the girls from that season. April=Catherine&Lindsay; Kaylynn=Tierra&AshLee; Sachelle=Desiree&Lesley..etc... Also, lot of similar scenes... Definitely get a déjá-vu feeling from time to time.
I am really liking Tim too.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:41 pm

chloep wrote:^^ Diaries? You mean Tim's post-episode-blogs? I thought about that when I wanted to check out the girls(on the shows site), but I decided against it since I am sure it is full of spoilers(for the next 3 epis). I will once I caught up on things.
I am currently watching episode 3(will post my impressions from Ep2 and Ep3 later). Lot of chemistry with April. Kaylynn just annoys me, I def think that he will catch up on that sooner or later(=Tierra). This season really reminds me of Sean's.... The storylines and the girls are pretty much all hybrids of the girls from that season. April=Catherine&Lindsay; Kaylynn=Tierra&AshLee; Sachelle=Desiree&Lesley..etc... Also, lot of similar scenes... Definitely get a déjá-vu feeling from time to time.
I am really liking Tim too.

Loving the Sean season comparison. Tim reminds me of Sean too in seeming to be genuinely wanting to find love/marriage.

Regarding the blogs...Tim and the girls' blogs are great! There are no spoilers. They just write about the episode and add things that happened during that week that may not have been shown. One can almost think of the Blogs as part of each episode.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:55 pm

The girls write blogs too? That's awesome!

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:22 pm

chloep wrote:The girls write blogs too? That's awesome!

Yes! Their blogs are much more informative than Tim's. Honestly, I would watch the episode then read each blog. They really are diary/journals of each episode recapping what happened that week (like the Real Housewives do). No spoilers, just recaps and filling in more info that really paints a picture for one.

Link to all blogs here... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:08 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
chloep wrote:The girls write blogs too? That's awesome!

Yes! Their blogs are much more informative than Tim's. Honestly, I would watch the episode then read each blog. They really are diary/journals of each episode recapping what happened that week (like the Real Housewives do). No spoilers, just recaps and filling in more info that really paints a picture for one.

Link to all blogs here... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I'd definitely recommend the blogs and post RC diaries... so good, and so informative. With the shows being only an 1 lots gets left out but between all the girls comments, you can kind of fill in the blanks.

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Premiere Sept 18 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

+29
Eagle Eye
ThankMeLater
Maddy
Metronomy
richmondrose