SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 9 - Filming Schedule - Thread #1

Page 14 of 49 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 31 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 9 - Filming Schedule - Thread #1 - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette 9 - Filming Schedule - Thread #1

Post by atem Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:25 am

DKWillis wrote:l must have had a brain fart then cuz l can't find why l wrote his name down as being elimatined. l also have it in episode 4 talk about being confused l just joined the ban wagon of all the confused ppl here?

You aren't the only one confused. We need a pic of the Mr America contest.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 9 - Filming Schedule - Thread #1 - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette 9 - Filming Schedule - Thread #1

Post by DKWillis Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:32 am

l totally agree. Too many ? marks of the unknown ones and these so called ghost shadows of individuals are just that.

DKWillis

Female Posts : 1013

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 9 - Filming Schedule - Thread #1 - Page 14 Empty Paris... and, Venice, etc.

Post by Guest Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:46 am

[quote="DesFever"]
atem wrote:
DesFever wrote:His whole season was filmed in one city? Wow.

I'm sorry, they did have the last 4 got HTD and 3 went somewhere else in Europe each, but the basically everything was filmed in Paris (even the finale).[/quote

I didn't watch his season or any of the early seasons, so I would not know. But thanks for telling me! :)

Dr Travis Stork and Moana's date was in the canals of Venice. :)

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:52 am

[quote="Blieve-N-Lv"]
DesFever wrote:
atem wrote:

I'm sorry, they did have the last 4 got HTD and 3 went somewhere else in Europe each, but the basically everything was filmed in Paris (even the finale).[/quote

I didn't watch his season or any of the early seasons, so I would not know. But thanks for telling me! Smiley

Dr Travis Stork and Moana's date was in the canals of Venice. Smiley

👋 Hi! Welcome to the forum! Have you been a fan of the show a long time?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 9 - Filming Schedule - Thread #1 - Page 14 Empty A Bachelor and Bachelorette FAN

Post by Guest Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:54 am

Blieve-N-Lv wrote:
DesFever wrote:
atem wrote:

I didn't watch his season or any of the early seasons, so I would not know. But thanks for telling me! Smiley

Yes! LOVE it! 👋

Last edited by Blieve-N-Lv on Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:00 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : trying to figure out how to use the site. :))

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:13 am

Blieve-N-Lv wrote:
Blieve-N-Lv wrote:
DesFever wrote:
atem wrote:

Yes! LOVE it! 👋

Cool. You know how crazy this show is then!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:23 am

Yes!!! Crazy fun!

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:53 am

Blieve-N-Lv wrote:Yes!!! Crazy fun!

Bachelorette 9 - Filming Schedule - Thread #1 - Page 14 625701676Blieve-N-Lv
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:32 am

Calling Mr. Write! Where could the show be w/ Desiree and the guys having 'fun in the sun' right now? It can't be Paris. Help! Praying

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:41 am

Absolutely.... because Sophie may be an insomniac, but even she should be asleep right now. Though the weather map is decently clear in Europe so there could be sun, MF implied they're having fun in it- so you'd think it's warm.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:52 am

jcrbil wrote:Absolutely.... because Sophie may be an insomniac, but even she should be asleep right now. Though the weather map is decently clear in Europe so there could be sun, MF implied they're having fun in it- so you'd think it's warm.

emmmm..... :) It's cold in Europe by the way! close to freezing! Warming a bit today, but still cold

Back to top Go down

Post by eightfifteen Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:48 am

They're in Munich, Germany

eightfifteen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 49 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 31 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 9 - Filming Schedule - Thread #1

+55
Starshine_16
JBF
rc49ers
chaslom4
nikikass