SELECT CONTENT

Update on the *Possible* F1/F2 - Thread #2

Page 68 of 73 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Update on the *Possible* F1/F2 - Thread #2 - Page 68 Empty Re: Update on the *Possible* F1/F2 - Thread #2

Post by ryvetted Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:22 am

Haha, I like how he calls himself "fijianbrownguy".

Thanks richlp for more info, we can add that to his FB profile info/pics as well.

Update on the *Possible* F1/F2 - Thread #2 - Page 68 GIFBDayCupcake
ryvetted
ryvetted

Female Posts : 4022

Back to top Go down

Update on the *Possible* F1/F2 - Thread #2 - Page 68 Empty Re: Update on the *Possible* F1/F2 - Thread #2

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:23 am

And, apparently he was a Production Assistant on at least one motion picture...

http://www.motherfish.com.au/credits/

Production Assistants
JULIAN CHUNG
DANIELA ITALIANO
TAN NGUYEN
RONEEL PRASAD
JESS NGO
DANIEL FENECH

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:23 am

mnmhughes wrote:
albean99 wrote:
chaslom4 wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:Bahahaha I think we should ask him some insane question just to see what he says. "Did you see unicorns dancing in the sky after BOTH men gave her a ring?"

rofl I am beginning to think he answers which ever way we want him to! I think his info is a wash!

I wonder if he's RS's source? :giggle:

:giggle: RS always has several sources. Plus, can you imagine, how frustrated RS would get trying to figure out what this guy is saying? :awesome:

I dearly LOVE all the detailed date information RS gives us, but he has gotten completely confused on 2 endings right up to the last minute. I am not sure but what he may have put all his eggs in one basket on the one source who told him that Brad had Thanksgiving dinner in Palms Springs with Chantal's family. RS was adamant that happened based on his source.

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:26 am

Bloomers wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:
albean99 wrote:
chaslom4 wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:Bahahaha I think we should ask him some insane question just to see what he says. "Did you see unicorns dancing in the sky after BOTH men gave her a ring?"

rofl I am beginning to think he answers which ever way we want him to! I think his info is a wash!

I wonder if he's RS's source? :giggle:

:giggle: RS always has several sources. Plus, can you imagine, how frustrated RS would get trying to figure out what this guy is saying? :awesome:

I dearly LOVE all the detailed date information RS gives us, but he has gotten completely confused on 2 endings right up to the last minute. I am not sure but what he may have put all his eggs in one basket on the one source who told him that Brad had Thanksgiving dinner in Palms Springs with Chantal's family. RS was adamant that happened based on his source.

Honestly, I don't care what RS said or what his sources said. I was just commenting that it's doubtful Fijiman would be one of his sources. I'd rather find out the old-fashioned way. In today's technological age, we can find evidence in other ways (i.e. sightings and such).
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:26 am

richlp wrote:Have y'all Googled Roneel...?

Maybe I missed it if you have, but this appears to be him...

[url=http://www.wayn.com/profiles/fijianbrownguy
http://www.wayn.com/profiles/fijianbrownguy[/quote[/url]]

Rich: I don't think that's him. When I contacted him there were quite a few with the same last name. However fijiman worked at the Robinson Caruso resort and lives in Nadi, Fiji. His pic is on one of the Ash Hebert fan FB pages. He's a bit older than the guy you have here.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:29 am

pavalygurl wrote:

[url=http://www.wayn.com/profiles/fijianbrownguy
http://www.wayn.com/profiles/fijianbrownguy[/quote[/url]]

Rich: I don't think that's him. When I contacted him there were quite a few with the same last name. However fijiman worked at the Robinson Caruso resort and lives in Nadi, Fiji. His pic is on one of the Ash Hebert fan FB pages. He's a bit older than the guy you have here.

You could be right, I couldn't say for sure, It just seemed to fit... maybe Roneel Prasad is Fijian for John Smith... lol

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:32 am

[quote="richlp"]
pavalygurl wrote:

http://www.wayn.com/profiles/fijianbrownguy[/quote]

You could be right, I couldn't say for sure, It just seemed to fit... maybe Roneel Prasad is Fijian for John Smith... lol

I thought the same thing LOL. I was like how damn many could there be? and I was shocked.

ETA which if I want to be cynical, I think what a perfect alias for MF to mess with us all. You know he'd know we would find it.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:42 am

Was it Nutty that sent a PM to fijiman and got a response that JP gave her a ring. I wonder if there is a difference between what he is posting publicly on his wall vs what he is saying in PM?

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by chaslom4 Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:45 am

DMBFan wrote:Was it Nutty that sent a PM to fijiman and got a response that JP gave her a ring. I wonder if there is a difference between what he is posting publicly on his wall vs what he is saying in PM?

That was me that sent that pm to him. I sent him another pm asking if Ben gave her a ring to about the same time that Nutty asked on his wall. So far I haven't got an answer from him.
chaslom4
chaslom4

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:02 am

chaslom4 wrote:
DMBFan wrote:Was it Nutty that sent a PM to fijiman and got a response that JP gave her a ring. I wonder if there is a difference between what he is posting publicly on his wall vs what he is saying in PM?

That was me that sent that pm to him. I sent him another pm asking if Ben gave her a ring to about the same time that Nutty asked on his wall. So far I haven't got an answer from him.

So did he answer you with JP, I know someone PM'd him and got an answer that it was JP.

I'm starting to get so confused. I'm totally okay with Ben being F1 if that's who Ashley "honestly" fell in love with, but...I just wouldn't understand this season at all if that happens. Not because I prefer JP over Ben (for me) or I don't like Ben. Why would they not have shown more of him in the earlier episodes and then we didn't even see him comforting her at either the roast or after Bentley came back. You would think we would have seen something, anything. Everyone is rooting for JP (over 90%), there are pages and pages of twitter posts about JP, his facebook fan page has almost as many fans as Ashley's (3800 & 3900 vs Ben's 297). Even though Ben is a nice guy, I just don't think she will be "redeemed" at the end of this if she chooses anyone else but JP (especially after so many people think she is an idiot over the Bentley sitch). So if Ben is the one who proposed and they are together, they totally threw this couple under the bus. Even if he has "the hottest date" of the season next episode, I just can't see Ben making up enough ground in the eyes of the fans.

Like I said confused right now.

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by chaslom4 Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:05 am

DMBFan wrote:
chaslom4 wrote:

So did he answer you with JP, I know someone PM'd him and got an answer that it was JP.

I'm starting to get so confused. I'm totally okay with Ben being F1 if that's who Ashley "honestly" fell in love with, but...I just wouldn't understand this season at all if that happens. Not because I prefer JP over Ben (for me) or I don't like Ben. Why would they not have shown more of him in the earlier episodes and then we didn't even see him comforting her at either the roast or after Bentley came back. You would think we would have seen something, anything. Everyone is rooting for JP (over 90%), there are pages and pages of twitter posts about JP, his facebook fan page has almost as many fans as Ashley's (3800 & 3900 vs Ben's 297). Even though Ben is a nice guy, I just don't think she will be "redeemed" at the end of this if she chooses anyone else but JP (especially after so many people think she is an idiot over the Bentley sitch). So if Ben is the one who proposed and they are together, they totally threw this couple under the bus. Even if he has "the hottest date" of the season next episode, I just can't see Ben making up enough ground in the eyes of the fans.

Like I said confused right now.

Yes. I asked him if JP gave Ashley a ring and his answer was yes he saw it.
chaslom4
chaslom4

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayana Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:29 am

Ron....Ben is the one with dark curly hair....did he win???
2 hours ago · Like

Roneel Prasad yes
Ayana
Ayana

Female Posts : 1009

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 73 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Update on the *Possible* F1/F2 - Thread #2

+100
skitts
momoftrips
mrsbatonmom
ryvetted
Shadow