SELECT CONTENT

Episode 1 - 3/18 - DWTS 16 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 1 - 3/18 - DWTS 16 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 Empty Re: Episode 1 - 3/18 - DWTS 16 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Guest Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:37 am

cimcoe you posted my 3 favs...I've never been a fan of Kellie or Derek. I thought Zendaya did the best tonight and she's only 16! Wow! But all my votes went to Ingo. :yes:

Back to top Go down

Episode 1 - 3/18 - DWTS 16 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 Empty Re: Episode 1 - 3/18 - DWTS 16 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Beeleever Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:38 am

I loved Dorothy tonight but the theme was a perfect fit for what she does so well. I want to see more. I want to see her shine out of her comfort zone.
Zendaya, Kellie and ingo have the right mix of talent and attitude. Aly has potential as well.
I can see DL, Lisa, Andy and Wynona going home in the upcoming weeks.
So tonight is a full night of watching their journey's? Is this a new thing? I've only watched a few intermittent seasons but I don't remember this. Perhaps I multi-tasked through it, like I plan to do tonight.
Overall, some good talent for night 1.
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:41 am

Loved Zendaya, Dorothy, Kellie and Ingo.

Sean was over scored, but who's shocked? not me, decent scores are probably part of his ABC contract...... :babies:

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:50 am

northernviewer wrote:Loved Zendaya, Dorothy, Kellie and Ingo.

Sean was over scored, but who's shocked? not me, decent scores are probably part of his ABC contract...... :babies:

I thought Sean's scores were about right when you look at how the others were scored. I think he has potential but isn't a natural. Kellie on the other hand is. I really liked her. Wish I could tolerate Derek more and actually vote for her. I thought Zendaya was excellent but almost seems like a plant. I just looked her up and she's a dancer. No wonder she's good. I guess we'll see once she has to do the proper ballroom dances.

I'm only about halfway through the show. I'm not a dedicated viewer so can't be bothered with the boring ones. So far D.L. is the worst.

Mj's Big Blog has a power list/poll. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15322

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:21 pm

Lost17 wrote:cimcoe you posted my 3 favs...I've never been a fan of Kellie or Derek. I thought Zendaya did the best tonight and she's only 16! Wow! But all my votes went to Ingo. :yes:

Lost17---Just wanted to give you a yes on your avatar. :Smiley: :gotcha:
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by cimcoe Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:50 pm

cimcoe
cimcoe

Female Posts : 1154

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:06 pm

cimcoe wrote:

Cimcoe, you're such a doll for putting these vids of the dances on here for us. I wanted you to know I appreciate it. ; )
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:07 pm

Brill wrote:
Lost17---Just wanted to give you a yes on your avatar. :Smiley: :gotcha:
bestbud! You know I love yours! heartbeat If only he was on DWTS!

Did they mention that Lindsay was on SYTYCD last season? She looked gorgeous last night, but I'm surprised they have her as a pro, not sure she'll be as good as the more experienced pros. But happy she's getting the chance, great opportunity for her.

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:10 pm

Yes thanks so much Cimcoe;

I never am able to watch so to get these after the fact is great,,, Very appreciated..

Do we have the total points each couple received somewhere here?
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Nativenewyorker Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:16 pm

I have never missed a season of this show. My favorites last night were Zendaya, Dorothy, Ali and Jacoby.

Jacoby Jones had knee surgery and they only had one week of practice, but he will be a crowd pleaser and football players always have a built in fan base. With more practice I expect him to do very well. He's already got the entertainment factor going for him.

I think Kelli was okay and Derek should be able to put together great choreography for her.

Wynonna could be another Kirstie Alley and get the older women voting for her. She is going to be limited as far as choreography, but with Tony as her partner she could stay longer than expected.

Sean was mediocre, as expected. If the fans vote for him, then he could stay on longer than expected but he isn't a natural dancer.

D.L. Hughley was abominable. It's a waste of Cheryl's considerable talents. He should be the first to go, but you never know with this show.
Nativenewyorker
Nativenewyorker

Female Posts : 1819

Back to top Go down

Post by cimcoe Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:53 pm

You're welcome LoveDovez and nikikass! :thismuch:

nikikass, here's a listing of the total judges scores for each couple:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cimcoe
cimcoe

Female Posts : 1154

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:01 am

cimcoe wrote:You're welcome LoveDovez and nikikass! :thismuch:

nikikass, here's a listing of the total judges scores for each couple:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Thanks cimcoe! I didn't watch it, so I didn't know. I just watched the dancers that I thought would be interesting. Zendaya is on Shake It Up which is a disney tv show that revolves around dancing on tv. So yep, she already knows how to dance, so I could see why she scored at the top.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 1 - 3/18 - DWTS 16 - Discussion - Spoilers

+10
albean99
northernviewer
Beeleever
Brill
Admin