SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 17 - General Discussion - Thread #1

Page 2 of 47 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 17 - General Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelor 17 - General Discussion - Thread #1

Post by clueless Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:34 pm

Fall5021 wrote:I want to see Sean and Catherine in Amazing Race, if there's a chance. They look like they're both competitive and active people. Also, I'd like to get a glimpse of how they work under pressure and how they deal with different challenges.

I had the exact same thoughts. I think they would be great on the Amazing Race. They are young and vibrant and this show and DWTS should have given them extra cash which would allow them to just be young and do some really great things before they settle down to kids and the maturity that entails.

clueless

Female Posts : 294

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 17 - General Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelor 17 - General Discussion - Thread #1

Post by frajosfanofchris Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:42 pm

clueless wrote:
Fall5021 wrote:I want to see Sean and Catherine in Amazing Race, if there's a chance. They look like they're both competitive and active people. Also, I'd like to get a glimpse of how they work under pressure and how they deal with different challenges.

I had the exact same thoughts. I think they would be great on the Amazing Race. They are young and vibrant and this show and DWTS should have given them extra cash which would allow them to just be young and do some really great things before they settle down to kids and the maturity that entails.

ITA! :yes: my favorite show is Amazing Race and different world with culture.

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:46 pm

clueless wrote:

Me three! I love Amazing Race and I would love to see them on it. It will be interesting to watch how they would handle stress as a couple and what kind of adventurous things they can do.
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:53 pm

That is an interesting Article. The pull of Hollywood I'm sure is irrisistible. I think that if they don't end up married that he might lose his appeal to a lot of people.

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:02 pm

Totally agree! Would love to SeanCat in action on Amazing Race!

What fun for them to be young with no real responsibilities yet and have so much to explore/consider. Sean appears to be in the driver's seat right now so he should get as much as he can out of it and then settle back into Dallas when the well runs dry. The real world can wait. He said in some interview that "this season" of his life which says to me that he views he/Cat's time right now as a period in time that will never happen again.

MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:41 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:

Totally agree! Would love to SeanCat in action on Amazing Race!

What fun for them to be young with no real responsibilities yet and have so much to explore/consider. Sean appears to be in the driver's seat right now so he should get as much as he can out of it and then settle back into Dallas when the well runs dry. The real world can wait. He said in some interview that "this season" of his life which says to me that he views he/Cat's time right now as a period in time that will never happen again.

Ooh - they would be really good on amazing race. All the interviews run together for me now, but in one, they said there are so many things they want to do and so many places they want to see together - this is the perfect opportunity for them to be able to do everything they want and will provide them the $$ to do so.
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:47 pm

They arent going to do Amazing Race - it's CBS.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by HowSoonIsNow Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:52 pm

I don't know if others saw their audition video, but Sean's Dad and BIL actually already auditioned for TAR as a team. So the sense of adventure and travel runs in the family.

My principle concern with Sean is that, if I take his statements at face value, that he doesn't seek fame but DWTS is such a great challenge that gets outside his comfort zone, well then, when does that end? Every opportunity in the media, reality tv, and the entertainment industry is probably a challenge that's outside his comfort zone. So if Hollywood offers him the leading role in the next Bourne movie, will he do it - it's totally "a challenge that's outside my comfort zone"? When do you turn down random challenges to focus on your real future and story? Or is this itself his real future and story?

As for Catherine, she clearly recognizes his appeal. She seems much smarter than him, so I'm sure she'll ride this tide for as long as she can, including forever if that makes sense for her.

IMO they both seem very caught up in the moment right now. Plus I see them possibly being a bit stubborn about the quick wedding thing. I know ABC wants a quick wedding so as not to lose the audience. In fact, they are so worried that this couple might not wed (or wed soon) that they tried to wed them on the ATFR! But really is there a downside for them to wait a few more months, to see how they jive in the real world?

Last edited by HowSoonIsNow on Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:07 am; edited 1 time in total
HowSoonIsNow
HowSoonIsNow

Back to top Go down

Post by deeliciouz Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:22 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

have u guys seen this? now, i am a massive fan of sean and catherine but even i can't help but feel that there is an inkling of truth to this. even if their source is star magazine.

:hidingchair

---
I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. - Audrey Hepburn
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
deeliciouz
deeliciouz

Female Posts : 959

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:27 pm

deeliciouz wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

have u guys seen this? now, i am a massive fan of sean and catherine but even i can't help but feel that there is an inkling of truth to this. even if their source is star magazine.

:hidingchair

I don't believe that at all. They are a Christian family, and they said themselves, they will embrace her like a daughter.

Back to top Go down

Post by mare2 Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:28 pm

Well, that wouldn't surprise me too much. Something seems 'off' with the Lowes.

Last edited by mare2 on Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

mare2

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:28 pm

I think there is truth to it. Shay seemed to prefer Lindsay after reaching out to her on ig after the show was done filming. Not surprised.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 47 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 17 - General Discussion - Thread #1

+79
renaissance
glazedover
charriotoffire
whit90
Pattycake92